Sen. David Perdue Calls Leaked Trump Phone Call by Fellow GOP Official ‘Disgusting’ Amid Georgia Runoff Election

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Perdue, who was a guest on "The Next Revolution," said he was "shocked" that a member of the Republican Party would tape a sitting president and leak it to the media.

"It’s disgusting in my view," he said. "But what the president said is exactly what he’s been saying the last few months."

Perdue said that Trump has been consistent with his claims that there were voter irregularities and said Trump just "wants some answers."

Perdue says Trump call with Georgia secretary of state won’t affect runoff | Fox News

He is disgusted with Brad (GA SOS)recording a conversation with the President of the United States.

He thinks it is perfectly normal for the President of the United States to call an elected official (GA SOS) and ask him to find 12K votes.

I mean you can't make this stuff up folks. People in Georgia can't believe this is the man to represent this state in Washington.

So they pretty much took Trump's phone call where EVERYONE in America heard Trump tell the GA SOS to find him 12K votes so that he could win and interpreted into fitting into the warped Trump Humper fantasy of it was a regular phone call. Unfuckingbelievable.

It is disgusting and possibly a violation of the law. People are looking into that right now.
Nope. Perfectly legal.

It is disgusting though. Thoroughly disgusting that a US president would try to abuse the power of his office in such a way, and it's beyond disgusting for him to solicit election fraud.

So they pretty much took Trump's phone call where EVERYONE in America heard Trump tell the GA SOS to find him 12K votes so that he could win and interpreted into fitting into the warped Trump Humper fantasy of it was a regular phone call. Unfuckingbelievable.
n that matter
could be,, but does change the context of the context of the conversation and whether it should have been leaked

Last edited:
Perdue, who was a guest on "The Next Revolution," said he was "shocked" that a member of the Republican Party would tape a sitting president and leak it to the media.

"It’s disgusting in my view," he said. "But what the president said is exactly what he’s been saying the last few months."

Perdue said that Trump has been consistent with his claims that there were voter irregularities and said Trump just "wants some answers."

Perdue says Trump call with Georgia secretary of state won’t affect runoff | Fox News

He is disgusted with Brad (GA SOS)recording a conversation with the President of the United States.

He thinks it is perfectly normal for the President of the United States to call an elected official (GA SOS) and ask him to find 12K votes.

I mean you can't make this stuff up folks. People in Georgia can't believe this is the man to represent this state in Washington.
Not surprising..not upset about the content of the call..just that it was leaked. That's how republicans roll.

It is disgusting and possibly a violation of the law. People are looking into that right now.
Nope. Perfectly legal.

It is disgusting though. Thoroughly disgusting that a US president would try to abuse the power of his office in such a way, and it's beyond disgusting for him to solicit election fraud.

......and then a sitting US Senator not criticize his acts, but finds the innocent man in his state's actions disgusting.

That was an official phone call regarding the conduct of the Georgia election.

It is a public record and should be available to the public.

Apparently you can make this stuff up, as the media did and you latched into. He wasn’t asked to creat thousands of votes. Total bullshit, but that had been the media’s style for the past 5 years regarding trump.

It is not disgusting to try and pressure public officials to overturn a election. Perdue is the disgusting one.

Apparently you can make this stuff up, as the media did and you latched into. He wasn’t asked to creat thousands of votes. Total bullshit, but that had been the media’s style for the past 5 years regarding trump.

He was told to find thousands of votes. He was also threatened with legal action. That makes it blackmail. Donald Trump should be arrested.

He was told to find thousands of votes. He was also threatened with legal action. That makes it blackmail. Donald Trump should be arrested.
Whatever you say champ

He thinks it is perfectly normal for the President of the United States to call an elected official (GA SOS) and ask him to find 12K votes

Everyone including you knows he was talking about the 10s of thousands of Trump votes that were either dumped physically or electronically switched from Trump to Biden within the Dominion Gaming Systems.

Of course this rabbit chase will suck up all the oxygen for the next few weeks and give the Democrats the diversion they need to ignore the sham of election 2020.

That some people are "shocked" and "disgusted" by the fact that the call was taped and released, but are not even more "shocked" and "disgusted" at what trump said during the call says a lot about these people's sanity or lack thereof. It's not the criminal behavior that horrifies them. It's the fact that it got revealed in public. Perdue is a piece of work.

Let just admit Trump can shoot someone on fifth avenue and his base would blame the victim and declare Trump innocent even after they hear Trump saying he was just going to shoot anyone because he can and know his base would just let him go...

Trump phone call to the SOS of Georgia is not surprising and watch on January 6th 2021 Cruz and his gang will ignore reality and proclaim Donald the Marvelous was cheated and demand Biden be denied the right to be President...

Let admit Donald the Marvelous is the cheater here but his base will ignore this and proclaim he is innocent just because he is a Republican!

Not surprising..not upset about the content of the call..just that it was leaked. That's how republicans roll.
What would you know about the content of the call? You’re a democrat. You only know propaganda.
The context of the complete call is obviously about the phony corrupt votes that helped Biden steal the election from Americans.

He thinks it is perfectly normal for the President of the United States to call an elected official
(GA SOS) and ask him to find 12K votes.

Then David Perdue is a fool.. If he has any conversations with Trump, he'd be wise to record them.

Nope. Perfectly legal.

Yep.. It is perfectly legal in Georgia and in DC. and the ONLY smart thing to do when dealing with Trump.. He'd betray his own kids.

Forum List

Back