Semi-Sane Leftists Trying To Get A Lasso On Antifa

While I purposely didn't watch the morning shows, I did get a replay on the head of the southern poverty law center destroy the little prick who wrote the black shirts handbook. Weaselly weak little turd with Buddy Holly glasses...no shoulders, no arms, no brains. And he's their street fighters' guru? You on the left best pray to your ankh our soldiers, blue collars, cowboys, bikers and dock workers don't decide to come out one afternoon and give your masked cowards the beating of their lives. The party elders have no agenda so they are sitting back quietly hoping jumping badly outnumbered Trump supporters will help them at the voting booths....Nothing could be farther from the truth and the semi-sane among the left are waking up to that fact. Only drug addicts and anarchists would vote for this:

*snip white supremacist trash*

so cute how a demented loser calls people smarter than he is names.

wackjob

go burn a cross

If you mean you, you're no smarter than a slug
oh... I wouldn't characterize you as a slug.

maybe a worm.

you haven't even told the truth about who did the dragging and who the "old lady" was... .you know, the person yelling out nazi garbage.

don't you white christian supremacists ever get tired of lying?

Not my fault you're too drunk and nuts to read the link I gave to Butch....

9816.jpg

We got a little surprise in store for them Tuesday night in Phoenix if they come out to play.
IFcI9gT.png

How'd Boston go for you?

What? You mean your Nazi BFFs were humiliated and slunk away, tails between legs?

Get used to it.

Boston went fine....even with 100-1 odds all you accomplished was dragging an old lady around trying to steal her American flag...you think that looked good, boy?

you haven't even told the truth about who did the dragging and who the "old lady" was... .you know, the person yelling out nazi garbage.

Like violence to stifle free speech? Yup, that works every time in America. People are going to flock tp your party by the dozens because you've show the intelligent how it down.

Fruitcake far left stooge!

Personally, even at my age I'd like to mix it up with these Antifa types. They're so nasty yet so putrid. Figures they'd be cooked on meth. My guess is a good portion of white supremacists are as well.

Not my fault you're too drunk and nuts to read the link I gave to Butch....

9816.jpg

Hell to the no she didn't read it! Reason was, she doesn't read English and many of the words were too big for her 6 yo grand-daughter to translate for her.

She might get her green card in 10-15 years, if she lives that long.

Antifa are a bunch of loserterian thugs that happen to be the left wing brend of them. Anarchist idiots come in two colors be they right or left.

They probably make up less then 2-3% of the left...Meanwhile the loserterians on the right probably make up 25% of the right.

Maybe you should focus on your own anti-government assholes?
What "scientific" survey did you find that in?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

While I purposely didn't watch the morning shows, I did get a replay on the head of the southern poverty law center destroy the little prick who wrote the black shirts handbook. Weaselly weak little turd with Buddy Holly glasses...no shoulders, no arms, no brains. And he's their street fighters' guru? You on the left best pray to your ankh our soldiers, blue collars, cowboys, bikers and dock workers don't decide to come out one afternoon and give your masked cowards the beating of their lives. The party elders have no agenda so they are sitting back quietly hoping jumping badly outnumbered Trump supporters will help them at the voting booths....Nothing could be farther from the truth and the semi-sane among the left are waking up to that fact. Only drug addicts and anarchists would vote for this:

antifa.png

as long as the media and the party is willing to lie for them

they are in fact the new face of the democrats

if you vote for a democrat

or are voting for this conduct

no ifs ands or buts

Boston went fine....even with 100-1 odds all you accomplished was dragging an old lady around trying to steal her American flag...you think that looked good, boy?

Drinking so soon?

Of course we looked good. We laughed your cuck asses out of town. Compared to you, anyone looks good.

What you've shown the world is how helpless you are unless you have a 10-1 advantage and are holding weapons against unarmed opponents. Now that everyone knows you're limp-wristed squealers, you can't intimidate anyone. And so falls your fascist utopia.

Drinking so soon?

Of course we looked good. We laughed your cuck asses out of town. Compared to you, anyone looks good.

What you've shown the world is how helpless you are unless you have a 10-1 advantage and are holding weapons against unarmed opponents. Now that everyone knows you're limp-wristed squealers, you can't intimidate anyone. And so falls your fascist utopia.

What you're too stupid to realize is you're outnumbered and out weaponized. Be very very careful what you wish for

Personally, even at my age I'd like to mix it up with these Antifa types. They're so nasty yet so putrid. Figures they'd be cooked on meth. My guess is a good portion of white supremacists are as well.

Me too....I just hit 70 but still got fast hands and feets...not the dynamite I had in my 20s but still...say cherry bombs maybe.
lol.gif

What you're too stupid to realize is you're outnumbered and out weaponized. Be very very careful what you wish for

I wish you Trumpflake thugs would move to Russia, so you could be with your Nazi pals. You'd be happier, we'd be happier. Is that so wrong, to want everyone to be happy.?

By the way, despite your fantasies, you're outnumbered and outgunned badly. I tell you this to prevent you from doing something that might get you killed.

I wish you Trumpflake thugs would move to Russia, so you could be with your Nazi pals. You'd be happier, we'd be happier. Is that so wrong, to want everyone to be happy.?

By the way, despite your fantasies, you're outnumbered and outgunned badly. I tell you this to prevent you from doing something that might get you killed.

Bitch please, you loons are outmatched, we have the government hence the military.

You're literally too fucking stupid to converse with

Bitch please, you loons are outmatched, we have the government hence the military.

The military doesn't like Nazis or Trump, you know.

The military will bounce Trump from office, once he's impeached or removed, should he refuse to go.

And the military will not obey illegal orders to attack US citizens, being they're not treasonous, as you are.

Again, your fantasies might get you hurt, so you should abandon them.

The military doesn't like Nazis or Trump, you know.

The military will bounce Trump from office, once he's impeached or removed, should he refuse to go.

And the military will not obey illegal orders to attack US citizens, being they're not treasonous, as you are.

Again, your fantasies might get you hurt, so you should abandon them.
:cuckoo:

All it would require is wading into them, pulling off their masks and hoodies, pulling down their pants and sending them running off, hands covering their tiny peckers.
lol.gif
I bet you fantasize about that with a Batman costume on, Fap-fap.....Yet ANTIFA is what has been around for years as anti-govt. forces but they were not united as they are now...but why now be a pervert for social justice warriors? Do you only weight your social conscience upon ANTIFA and not right winged white supremacy groups?I have seen one of them crying about the social backlash from him coming out of the closet...

We got a little surprise in store for them Tuesday night in Phoenix if they come out to play.
IFcI9gT.png

How'd Boston go for you?

What? You mean your Nazi BFFs were humiliated and slunk away, tails between legs?

Get used to it.

If you are referring to the Boston PD dispersing a crowd yesterday before others arrived I am glad the PD did that. If PD in Virginia had done the same thing a life may have been saved along with a lot of trouble averted. Then again the looney left would have their talking points for the Virginia Gov's race either.
Now the looney right has a new terrorist hero to protect in it's ranks that they can't shake off....

Forum List

Back