Semi-Sane Leftists Trying To Get A Lasso On Antifa

What you're too stupid to realize is you're outnumbered and out weaponized. Be very very careful what you wish for

I wish you Trumpflake thugs would move to Russia, so you could be with your Nazi pals. You'd be happier, we'd be happier. Is that so wrong, to want everyone to be happy.?

By the way, despite your fantasies, you're outnumbered and outgunned badly. I tell you this to prevent you from doing something that might get you killed.

The Nazis are in Russia now, Mamooth? There probably isn't a country on earth that hates the Nazis more than Russia! Have you always been this stupid?

The Nazis are in Russia now, Mamooth?

Dumbass, Russia is a big backer of neo-Nazi movements in all the democracies.

If you don't know such basic things, you might want to just keep your mouth shut. You'll look less like a retard that way.

Now, anything else you want to weep at me about today? For someone who said he was done with me, you're awful talkative. But then, my crybaby stalkers can never keep away from me. Deep down, they crave the humiliation that I deal out to them.

If you don't know such basic things, you might want to just keep your mouth shut. You'll look less like a retard that way.

Now, anything else you want to weep at me about today? For someone who said he was done with me, you're awful talkative. But then, my crybaby stalkers can never stay away from me. Deep down, they adore the humiliation that I deal out to them.

When did I ever say I was "done" with you? I'm having too much fun pointing out how ridiculous some of your claims are!

Now, anything else you want to weep at me about today? For someone who said he was done with me, you're awful talkative. But then, my crybaby stalkers can never keep away from me. Deep down, they crave the humiliation that I deal out to them.

What you're too stupid to figure out is that Putin backs both far right and far left movements IN OTHER COUNTRIES because he's happy to destabilize those countries. In Russia however if you fly a Nazi flag...you go to prison.

What you're too stupid to realize is you're outnumbered and out weaponized. Be very very careful what you wish for

I wish you Trumpflake thugs would move to Russia, so you could be with your Nazi pals. You'd be happier, we'd be happier. Is that so wrong, to want everyone to be happy.?

By the way, despite your fantasies, you're outnumbered and outgunned badly. I tell you this to prevent you from doing something that might get you killed.

Pussy cat explains how the Russians are NAZI.

That and conservatives are out-gunned, despite our Govt., military, cops and ass-kicking blue collar being primarily conservative.

Nobody has ever accused the modern liberal of using critical thought, but they sure talk a lot.

This ^^^^^^ is one of the funniest things I've ever read here.
lol.gif

While I purposely didn't watch the morning shows, I did get a replay on the head of the southern poverty law center destroy the little prick who wrote the black shirts handbook. Weaselly weak little turd with Buddy Holly glasses...no shoulders, no arms, no brains. And he's their street fighters' guru? You on the left best pray to your ankh our soldiers, blue collars, cowboys, bikers and dock workers don't decide to come out one afternoon and give your masked cowards the beating of their lives. The party elders have no agenda so they are sitting back quietly hoping jumping badly outnumbered Trump supporters will help them at the voting booths....Nothing could be farther from the truth and the semi-sane among the left are waking up to that fact. Only drug addicts and anarchists would vote for this:
I hope that liberals realize that perhaps some of their members or they themselves are becoming as hateful and repugnant as the things they oppose, that this pogrom by the liberal left against "hate" is just as hateful as any pogrom.

Antifa are a bunch of loserterian thugs that happen to be the left wing brend of them. Anarchist idiots come in two colors be they right or left.

They probably make up less then 2-3% of the left...Meanwhile the loserterians on the right probably make up 25% of the right.

Maybe you should focus on your own anti-government assholes?

Link? Anything to back your claim?

While I purposely didn't watch the morning shows, I did get a replay on the head of the southern poverty law center destroy the little prick who wrote the black shirts handbook. Weaselly weak little turd with Buddy Holly glasses...no shoulders, no arms, no brains. And he's their street fighters' guru? You on the left best pray to your ankh our soldiers, blue collars, cowboys, bikers and dock workers don't decide to come out one afternoon and give your masked cowards the beating of their lives. The party elders have no agenda so they are sitting back quietly hoping jumping badly outnumbered Trump supporters will help them at the voting booths....Nothing could be farther from the truth and the semi-sane among the left are waking up to that fact. Only drug addicts and anarchists would vote for this:
I hope that liberals realize that perhaps some of their members or they themselves are becoming as hateful and repugnant as the things they oppose, that this pogrom by the liberal left against "hate" is just as hateful as any pogrom.

Becoming?

Forum List

Back