When the LEFT LOSES JOE...Joe Scarborough Tells Viewers ‘To Do Everything’ To Ensure This President

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
SUCCEDDES!!!!!!!!!!

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough told viewers Tuesday morning that “we have to do everything we can do to make sure this president succeeds” in fighting the coronavirus.

Scarborough acknowledged that while he’s very critical of President Donald Trump, he was impressed with how the president’s performance in combatting COVID-19 has evolved over the past week, calling yesterday “a new beginning.”

“I will associate myself with everything that’s been said about how this president, this White House, bungled this crisis over the past,” Scarborough said. “And of course, if you’ve watched the show for more than ten minutes over the past three-and-a-half years, you understand we’re critical of just about everything the president does.”

But the morning host concluded, “We only have one president at a time.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

------------

Seems even Mika couldn't stop him from THE TRUTH!!!!!

"We only have one president at a time" says the far left putz 3 and a half years into Trumps presidency.

Nice words by him I suppose. After all, there is a pandemic that is being fought. Where was this the last 1000 "controversies"?

Forum List

Back