Seething leftists launch baseless lawfare against Musk and Twitter.

Musks past investment in Tesla and Space X have been inspiring.
Doesn’t mean Twitter will follow the same path

Twitter was successful before him. Musk had second thoughts and tried to back out. He finally went through with the deal.

He seems more interested in political capital than financial capital. He is looking to turn Twitter into a free for all and investors are worried
Destroying his workforce will not make them happier
When you have an ultra partisan, ideologically motivated workforce that does not share your vision for the company, you get rid of the non essential persons and replace the others with people who do share your vision or at least will dutifully follow company policy.

But again I think Musk took it on as a new challenge. Something he intends to make into something greater than it was. He is on the record that he in no way intends to allow Twitter to become a free for all and so far he has not changed much of anything. But just his presence there is like a wonderful new wind of liberty blowing through and millions who left because of Trump's ban or excessive censorship are now returning.

". . .Twitter cannot become a free for all hellscape. . ."

His sense of humor. :)

He is on the record that he in no way intends to allow Twitter to become a free for all and so far he has not changed much of anything.

Firing half your workforce is quite a change.

Twitter has few brick and mortar assets, it relies on human capital to generate revenue.

He has just dismissed half of his human capital.

Musks past investment in Tesla and Space X have been inspiring.
Doesn’t mean Twitter will follow the same path

Twitter was successful before him. Musk had second thoughts and tried to back out. He finally went through with the deal.

He seems more interested in political capital than financial capital. He is looking to turn Twitter into a free for all and investors are worried
Destroying his workforce will not make them happier

Twitter was failing before him. The Board of Directors had already implemented a mass firing program to try and counter their losses.

Twitter was easily one of the worst run companies in the world.

Twitter has few brick and mortar assets, it relies on human capital to generate revenue.

Yeah, it looks like he is getting rid of a lot of dead weight.

Smart.

I sorry but I just don't see any purpose in keeping rabid, 'woke', politically motivated, ideologically brainwashed, hostile workers on your work force. You seem to think those are the only ones capable of doing the job. Apparently Musk doesn't agree with you. Neither do I.

I sorry but I just don't see any purpose in keeping rabid, 'woke', politically motivated, ideologically brainwashed, hostile workers on your work force. You seem to think those are the only ones capable of doing the job. Apparently Musk doesn't agree with you. Neither do I.
Your executives set the corporate climate

You have no idea of the political leanings of the workforce.
Demanding that posts be factual is not woke

Your executives set the corporate climate

You have no idea of the political leanings of the workforce.
Demanding that posts be factual is not woke
You obviously aren't on Twitter. Those of us who are have zero question about the political leanings of the workforce. It is all too painfully obvious.

And Musk isn't known to hire incompetent people or to keep the incompetent on his payroll. I'm pretty sure he has a pretty good vetting system to know who he wants to keep and who will leave.

You obviously aren't on Twitter. Those of us who are have zero question about the political leanings of the workforce. It is all too painfully obvious.

And Musk isn't known to hire incompetent people or to keep the incompetent on his payroll. I'm pretty sure he has a pretty good vetting system to know who he wants to keep and who will leave.

Human Capital knows how things are done, why things are done, what happens when things are not done correctly, who to call when things go wrong, corporate networking

Musk just fired half of them

There is nobody there to train new workers

Human Capital knows how things are done, why things are done, what happens when things are not done correctly, who to call when things go wrong, corporate networking

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were there and watching what was going on and how he is doing it. Maybe you could post some photos?

Yup. Musk got everyone out so that the sabotage is kept to a minimum.
From what I'm hearing he just denied them of access to the systems till they are let go for good.....Sort of a "pending lay-off" limbo.

It's hard to fathom some of those assholes were getting paid six figures for just existing.

No worries though:

Human capital, that is shit, is a net loss.

That's what, and who, he is flushing.

Human capital, that is shit, is a net loss.

That's what, and who, he is flushing.

That Human Capital built Twitter

They know how it runs, what it’s vulnerabilities are and who does what

"Cleaning house" 🙄

He's firing the engineers who made Twitter run smoothly, and made it a seamless experience, even for the disabled:

They are on the books until Feb 4 2023
They just can’t enter the premises or access the email system

They need to be careful about what they sign in their severance agreement and what rights they are giving away

From what I'm hearing he just denied them of access to the systems till they are let go for good.....Sort of a "pending lay-off" limbo.

It's hard to fathom some of those assholes were getting paid six figures for just existing.

No worries though:

Yup. Their termination will be in two months. They've been given legal notice of it though, and while they will not be given access to sabotage or make mischief, they will receive full pay and benefits while they look for another job. Very VERY few of us get a deal like that.

Forum List

Back