Seems no one has raised the Mixed Race question.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
There are a great many in the U.S. who are of Mixed Race yet the Left and Right has not addressed this question. My question is are they OK to claim minority protection or not. Some even pass as white. But those who pass are found out by background checks.

There are a great many in the U.S. who are of Mixed Race yet the Left and Right has not addressed this question. My question is are they OK to claim minority protection or not. Some even pass as white. But those who pass are found out by background checks.
Most people don't give a shit anymore and those who pass aren't "found out" by background checks because it's not important within the realm of the investigations.

Rule of thumb according to the Democrats is that if you're mixed white and black, you're supposed to identify as "black."

That's why Obama was always referred to as "black."

• Banned
Most people don't give a shit anymore and those who pass aren't "found out" by background checks because it's not important within the realm of the investigations.
But it controls the hiring and job they seek in some cases.

Maybe in extremely rare cases, say someone is looking to take the job of Grand Wizard or Neo-Nazi Fuhrer.

Minority Protection is a concept that doesn’t need to exist. It suggests that somehow it is the color of their skin rather than their actions that they should be judged by (isn’t there a term for that).

Maybe in extremely rare cases, say someone is looking to take the job of Grand Wizard or Neo-Nazi Fuhrer.

You have a point. I'm white, and I've never been turned down for either of those positions. I didn't even have to interview.

Minority protection? You are out of your mind.

"Found out"?

Huh???

Rule of thumb according to the Democrats is that if you're mixed white and black, you're supposed to identify as "black."

Not according to Democrats. It isn’t political. It was defined by the American culture of the south that created and I forced the one drop rule. Mixed race people had no choice how to identify and unless they could pass as white. Of course they were subject to the racism, discrimination and Jim Crowe laws.

Seems like people were just fine identifying them as black THEN but now have problems when they identify as black now.

One-drop rule - Wikipedia
The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States in the 20th century. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro or colored in historical terms).

This concept became codified into the law of some states in the early 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" that developed after the long history of racial interaction in the South, as well as the hardening of slavery as a racial caste. It is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status, regardless of proportion of ancestry in different groups.[3]

The legal concept of the "one-drop rule" does not exist outside the United States.[4] It is defunct in law in the United States and was never codified into federal law.

What cases?

Who does background checks for racial purity? Are they hiring?

images

That's not only the democrats rule. Why do you republicans continue trying to push what everybody knows is a lie about how your party doesn't see race?

That's not only the democrats rule. Why do you republicans continue trying to push what everybody knows is a lie about how your party doesn't see race?

Hate to break it to you, but Democrats are not exactly "ruling" right now. Obviously someone has filled your head so full of fuck, that you can't think for yourself. Republicans aren't the cause of blacks committing genocide against other blacks, that would be those Democrats. Otherwise, the wholesale slaughter of black folks wouldn't be taking place in metropolitan areas all of which have been 100% ran by Democrats.

We believe that all men are created equal, and that nobody should be enslaved by government handouts from cradle to grave. Everyone should have he same opportunity to succeed or fail on their own, without interference from the government. We also believe in the rule of law: An offender should receive punishment according to the severity of their crime, not turned loose on the streets to commit more of them.

We also believe in a strong Second Amendment, the sanctity and preservation of life, the in having the necessary tools, training, and motivation to protect yourself and your loved ones. We believe in the safe and responsible use of firearms, not the "thug culture" that the leftist film and music industry promotes.

It's pretty obvious that someone has filled your head full of fuck: Probably in order to get your vote, to gain power, and to keep you poor, uninformed, and in the ghettos. That's how they want you, and that's the only reason they ever get elected.

YOU would be lying if YOU claimed to see anything but race.

Hate to break it to you, but Democrats are not exactly "ruling" right now. Obviously someone has filled your head so full of fuck, that you can't think for yourself. Republicans aren't the cause of blacks committing genocide against other blacks, that would be those Democrats. Otherwise, the wholesale slaughter of black folks wouldn't be taking place in metropolitan areas all of which have been 100% ran by Democrats.

We believe that all men are created equal, and that nobody should be enslaved by government handouts from cradle to grave. Everyone should have he same opportunity to succeed or fail on their own, without interference from the government. We also believe in the rule of law: An offender should receive punishment according to the severity of their crime, not turned loose on the streets to commit more of them.

We also believe in a strong Second Amendment, the sanctity and preservation of life, the in having the necessary tools, training, and motivation to protect yourself and your loved ones. We believe in the safe and responsible use of firearms, not the "thug culture" that the leftist film and music industry promotes.

It's pretty obvious that someone has filled your head full of fuck: Probably in order to get your vote, to gain power, and to keep you poor, uninformed, and in the ghettos. That's how they want you, and that's the only reason they ever get elected.

Democrats run the house. And spare me the lies of what you republicans don't believe.

I live in a republican state and I am reading the opinions republicans have here.

Whites are killing each other, almost 90 percent of all whites killed are killed by another white. In republican controlled cities and states. So maybe you concern yourself with that wb and quit lying to me about the republican party,

Democrats run the house. And spare me the lies of what you republicans don't believe.

I live in a republican state and I am reading the opinions republicans have here.

Whites are killing each other, almost 90 percent of all whites killed are killed by another white. In republican controlled cities and states. So maybe you concern yourself with that wb and quit lying to me about the republican party,

Of course almost 90 percent of all whites killed are killed by another white person. But the frequency of black on black murders is much higher in Democratic-controlled cities, far more than white on white killings.

That is an indisputable fact.

Murder in Chicago: The Human Toll

extralarge.jpg

Of course almost 90 percent of all whites killed are killed by another white person. But the frequency of black on black murders is much higher in Democratic-controlled cities, far more than white on white killings.

That is an indisputable fact.

Murder in Chicago: The Human Toll

extralarge.jpg
White on white is about 80% of the murders with a white victim, and that percentage continues to drop.

Forum List

Back