Seeing more homeless trash in west Vegas

Seems that the “genetically damaged “, subhuman gutter rats are now hanging out more where I live

I have seen several this week
The west is the nice part of town

I will be moving to Phoenix in 4 years

My mom is offering me a condo only valid if I move to Phoenix
Believe it or not the country of France during the early 1800's coined a new title for their part of society that were deemed to be losers among general society. That term was: The Leisure Class! As far as I know that was the day that Politically Correct(PC) was born.

In America there seems to be plenty of money for "Space ships to Mars" programs but not for things that really matter...like doing something seriously-effective about American citizens living and dying in squalor in the streets.
Mars should have to get in the queue.
Women trying to hold up their pants while searching in trash bins for food...surely that is not acceptable.
Billions for foreign aid to other countries, but not much for homeless Americans living and dying in squalor at home.
People are starving in Kansas.
In Kansas, 351,090 people are facing hunger - and of them 120,090 are children. 1 in 6 children face hunger. People facing hunger in Kansas are estimated to report needing $177,384,000 more per year to meet their food needs.

Last edited:
Seems that the “genetically damaged “, subhuman gutter rats are now hanging out more where I live

I have seen several this week
The west is the nice part of town

I will be moving to Phoenix in 4 years

My mom is offering me a condo only valid if I move to Phoenix
Not subhuman, human.
People for one reason or another who've fallen on hard times...very hard times of the worst kind, got nothing.
Born into poverty, or descended into poverty by life's cards dealt them, ...one homeless man in bambuland at the free Christmas dinner put on at the Loaves and Fishes restaurant, when asked said that he had a nice wife and 3 children, who were all killed in a car accident while he was at work and he could no longer cope.

Imagine having nothing...no food, rags for clothes, nowhere to bathe, no money, no credit cards...nothing.

Then there are the 'working poor', a job but not enough to pay rent and eat/live, homeless, so they live in their cars or old vans and spend the money on food, some at night in fenced car parks with a security guard.
The one I saw on YouTube had a picnic table arrangement, maybe a shower, and stove of some kind.

In America there seems to be plenty of money for "Space ships to Mars" programs but not for things that really matter...like doing something seriously-effective about American citizens living and dying in squalor in the streets.
Mars should have to get in the queue.
Women trying to hold up their pants while searching in trash bins for food...surely that is not acceptable.
Billions for foreign aid to other countries, but not much for homeless Americans living and dying in squalor at home.
People are starving in Kansas.
In Kansas, 351,090 people are facing hunger - and of them 120,090 are children. 1 in 6 children face hunger. People facing hunger in Kansas are estimated to report needing $177,384,000 more per year to meet their food needs.
Link?

bear513

Soon I will have to get out of Vegas
Garbage trash everywhere and rent prices have doubled or tripled
Yeah I moved back to the Midwest from Idaho, shit load of good paying jobs and low rent in Wisconsin. Rent is to expensive out west from all the people leaving California to neighboring states

Forum List

Back