See for yourself how Amazon manipulates their sales by ideology...try to buy more than one copy of this book

Depends on the seller. I get this message: This seller has a limit of 1 per customer. To see if more are available from another seller, go to the product detail page.

So, I went back to the product detail page and picked another seller, and presto! was able to add more than 1

View attachment 553661

Maybe you and the author need a lesson on how to shop Amazon?
Yep, I was able to add multiple copies of the book to my cart (promptly deleted of course).

I like how the cultists who shit on Amazon for not paying taxes…then say there is nothing the least bit concerning about them supressing book sales.

How about if they paid taxes and did not supress book sales?

Yep, I was able to add multiple copies of the book to my cart (promptly deleted of course).
Of course. Unfortunately, now that we added this trash to our cart, we are going to get multiple alerts of right-wing tard books.

Uh-huh. Your post doesn't pass the "whiff" test - it makes no sense. If they really wanted to suppress the author, they'd just not offer the book for sale.
Details...details... LOL

Of course. Unfortunately, now that we added this trash to our cart, we are going to get multiple alerts or right-wing tard books.
yep, already it looks like I'm a member of their book club.

I can buy 10+ at Amazon.ca, maybe it is the supply chain issues :rolleyes:

Or, Amazon likes Communist Canada better. Why I bet in China they sell the books by the dozen...literally.

^That's a joke but given their mindset and me not wanting to be confused with one of them I feel it's important for me to state that I'm not being serious.

a baker is not required to bake a cake are they?

apply standards evenly or you are starting shit.
Now THAT is a good point. If a baker has to bake cakes for homosexual weddings, why doesn't Amazon have to sell books from all political points of view?

Now THAT is a good point. If a baker has to bake cakes for homosexual weddings, why doesn't Amazon have to sell books from all political points of view?

Yeah, that's actually an awful point.

The correct analogy would be can Amazon not sell this book to homosexuals, minorities or whatever local and federal laws have designated as protected classes.

The correct analogy would be can Amazon not sell this book to homosexuals, minorities or whatever local and federal laws have designated as protected classes.
Not that those types would want it, the book being targeted to rightwingers.

Wow, them queers have super powers. Can they force the baker to make Cheetos too if that's not something they already make?
They can if they have judges and politicians on their side, asshole.

What if they don't already make wedding cakes for queers?

Uh-huh. Your post doesn't pass the "whiff" test - it makes no sense. If they really wanted to suppress the author, they'd just not offer the book for sale.
And they don't need to suppress a self published book that doesn't sell. LOL

Product details​

• Publisher ‏ : ‎ Cathi-the-Contractor LLC (February 7, 2019)
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Paperback ‏ : ‎ 308 pages
  • ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 0692170987
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-0692170984
  • Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 11.4 ounces
  • Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 5.25 x 0.7 x 8 inches

A self deluded conspiracist thread. sweet.

Forum List

Back