See for yourself how Amazon manipulates their sales by ideology...try to buy more than one copy of this book

Sa

Says some nutjob commie who thinks he/she/it/mutant will get a Big Important Government Job N Stuff if they just babble commie shit on the innernetz all day.
Occam's razor. Sometimes websites make mistakes. But yeah this is the first place I'd run to if I was having a problem with Amazon's website.

Hey when you finally get around to asking Amazon to fix the problem, can you order one for me so I can burn it?

Where did you guys go?

Change the quantity to anythhing but “1” and then tell us the total dollar amount in your cart.

You cant.

Dont lie.

Now, how it it possible the seller only has 1 copy if all of us can put 1 in our cart.

It is called logic.

Those who claim she is lying to sell more books….but then think PFIZER WONT LIE FOR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS…come the fuck on. :auiqs.jpg:

add it to your cart
go to your cart
change the # desired to whatever you wish

im not a fan of many of the things amazon does, but i just tested this and it's bullshit.

I just tried it, and a window popped up when I tried to order 3. It says this seller is limiting blah blah.

Maybe the gubbmint gave em a peek at my bank account.

It is not showing up on my screen probably because of my ad block for bullshit.

You know, I think you live around my neck of the woods.

Ima make a big ole garden of Trump signs in your yard.

Incredibly unlikely....

Makes you wonder why she is selling it on Amazon.
Because 70% of all book sales are from Amazon, I read recently. Authors really do need to sell on Amazon.

I tried, Colonel Angus, and you are right. The error messages says
"This seller has a limit of 1 per customer. To see if more are available from another seller, go to the product detail page."

That doesn't necessarily mean the SELLER limited sales (who would do that??). It seems to mean Amazon is limiting sales, as you said.

This so doesn't surprise me since Amazon actually pulled that "When Harry Became Sally" OUT of my Kindle Library, just sucked it back up, AFTER I had bought it. And then stopped selling it at all. There was all kinds of news and op-eds about that in the Wall Street Journal, but I never got my book or my money back. Fortunately I had read it before they pulled it back.

So I put a sample of your Deplorables book on, and if I want to buy it, I'll pay the extra for a hard copy, because that they can't take back after I've paid for it.

I just tried it, and a window popped up when I tried to order 3. It says this seller is limiting blah blah.

Maybe the gubbmint gave em a peek at my bank account.
yea, this is my mistake. i saw the ability to do it, but when i actually tried, it wouldn't let me.

so, i was wrong. you can't add more than 1.

lol

It could be many reasons having nothing to do with ideology.

Conservatives are such children.
what are those reasons? please name them.

1. the author has limited it. from what i understand, they did not limit it, amazon did.

now, feel free to list these vast reasons you reference on your way to slam people, like a child must do.

I saw this author speak recently, and she said Amazon will not allow people to buy multiple copies of this book since it went to the Top 20 of political books.

Try it for yourself. Try to put 2 copies in your cart. You cannot do it. You are not allowed to change the quantity.

THIS IS NOT BY HER REQUEST. THIS IS AN AMAZON RESTRICTION BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIKE HER CONTENT. SHE SAID THIS HERSELF.

Amazon product

The corporations are running this country.

We are living in a serfdom.

The Monarch is the POTUS.
The Nobles and Lords are the CEOs and the Cabinet Members and Congressional Leaders.
The Knights are other C-level executives in these corporations.
The Peasants and Serfs are basically the rest of us.

The Top 1% of the top 1% are running the show.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Amazon isn't being 'mean' to conservatives

The right's 'victimhood' complex is as tedious as it is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back