See for yourself how Amazon manipulates their sales by ideology...try to buy more than one copy of this book

I like how the cultists who shit on Amazon for not paying taxes…then say there is nothing the least bit concerning about them supressing book sales.

How about if they paid taxes and did not supress book sales?
I see you are still whining on here instead of contacting amazon customer support. Like somebody else said, dummy, if Amazon's goal was to suppress sales of the book, they wouldnt sell it. Man, you're stupid.

They can if they have judges and politicians on their side, asshole.

There is no law anywhere that requires a baker to make something for a gay couple they he wouldn't for a straight couple or is something he otherwise does not sell.

There is no law anywhere that requires a baker to make something for a gay couple they he wouldn't for a straight couple or is something he otherwise does not sell.

Ask the former Sweet Cakes bakery in Oregon how that works.

By the way, they're now Sweet Cakes Bakery in Montana....wise move on their part. Get outa that shithole

I see you are still whining on here instead of contacting amazon customer support. Like somebody else said, dummy, if Amazon's goal was to suppress sales of the book, they wouldnt sell it. Man, you're stupid.
Because the book is self-published which limits the number of copies available, it actually makes some sense to only allow one new copy per customer.

So, one can buy multiple copies at WALMART.COM.

At AMAZON.COM...the site says they only have 1 copy in their entire inventory.

Am I lying?

So, one can buy multiple copies at WALMART.COM.

At AMAZON.COM...the site says they only have 1 copy in their entire inventory.

Am I lying?
Nah. You are a moron. I already showed you how you can buy multiple copies of that book at Amazon.

Libs claim anti-discrimination laws say they can. A cake with two queers on the top is something he doesn't sell, dumbass.

I saw this author speak recently, and she said Amazon will not allow people to buy multiple copies of this book since it went to the Top 20 of political books.

Try it for yourself. Try to put 2 copies in your cart. You cannot do it. You are not allowed to change the quantity.

THIS IS NOT BY HER REQUEST. THIS IS AN AMAZON RESTRICTION BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIKE HER CONTENT. SHE SAID THIS HERSELF.

Amazon product

The corporations are running this country.

We are living in a serfdom.

The Monarch is the POTUS.
The Nobles and Lords are the CEOs and the Cabinet Members and Congressional Leaders.
The Knights are other C-level executives in these corporations.
The Peasants and Serfs are basically the rest of us.

The Top 1% of the top 1% are running the show.

You can only buy one copy because the publisher stopped printing after the first one was printed. He obviously doesn't want to waste ink.

Why do you guys suck BEZO'S cock while simultaneously crying that AMAZON pays no taxes?

Look, you fools....you can do it at WALMART....why not AMAZON?

Arrives bySat, Oct 23

capital one credit card

Earn 5% cash back on Walmart.com
Learn how

Subtotal(5 items)
$76.25
Taxes
Calculated at checkout
Estimated total
$76.25

We’d love to hear what you think!
Estimated total
$76.25

I just tried to buy the papaerback and it will only let me purchase one :(

Look, you fools....you can do it at WALMART....why not AMAZON?

Arrives bySat, Oct 23

capital one credit card

Earn 5% cash back on Walmart.com
Learn how

Subtotal(5 items)
$76.25
Taxes
Calculated at checkout
Estimated total
$76.25

We’d love to hear what you think!
Estimated total