SecState Blinken moving on from politics to Vegas Standup.

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
While it’s thought to be in bad form to point and laugh, the reactions to Blinken announcing successes of the Biden disaster are brutal.

I mean, this is the loser who was humiliated by the Chinese and sat like a schoolboy who was being scolded by the headmaster while at the end of a wagging finger.

Some humility and honesty about the abysmal failures and literal disasters of the Biden politburo might have resulted in less embarrassment, well, Blinken will be appearing here all week folks. Be sure to tip your waitresses.

From a post on Twitter.

While it’s thought to be in bad form to point and laugh, the reactions to Blinken announcing successes of the Biden disaster are brutal.

I mean, this is the loser who was humiliated by the Chinese and sat like a schoolboy who was being scolded by the headmaster while at the end of a wagging finger.

Some humility and honesty about the abysmal failures and literal disasters of the Biden politburo might have resulted in less embarrassment, well, Blinken will be appearing here all week folks. Be sure to tip your waitresses.

From a post on Twitter.

LOL. I'm sure glad he was able to "strengthen global peace and security". If he hadn't said that I would have never known by watching the 6:30 news.

From a post on Twitter.

I recall John McCain warning against putting Blinken in positions of international policy/security due to his decidedly Marxist views and general incompetence. Blinken was the master mind for the disastrous, embarrassing and deadly evacuation at the Kabul Airport. I don't believe he has had a single policy win to report since he became Secretary of State. But apparently just getting out of bed and breathing in the morning is all the result Democrats require of their leaders.

From a post on Twitter.

He struck me (when I saw him given a puff piece on 60 Minutes not too long ago) as being a fairly well spoken kind of guy. He seemed reasonably intelligent.

But the Potato Administration policies he addresses are generally quite mindless. So, he is forced to try to defend the ridiculous and, thus, comes off as an assclown a great deal of the time.

Last edited:

From a post on Twitter.

Well.....they can't be honest....because that would cause their donors to stop giving them money.

He struck me (when I saw him given a puff piece on 60 Minutes not too long ago) as being a fairly well spoken kind of guy. He seemed reasonably intelligent.
But he comes off as as an assclown a great deal of the time?

I recall John McCain warning against putting Blinken in positions of international policy/security due to his decidedly Marxist views and general incompetence. Blinken was the master mind for the disastrous, embarrassing and deadly evacuation at the Kabul Airport. I don't believe he has had a single policy win to report since he became Secretary of State. But apparently just getting out of bed and breathing in the morning is all the result Democrats require of their leaders.

I suppose I’ll always have this picture in my head of Blinken as the awkward, disheveled rookie wearing pants that don’t fit.

1703878122447.png

I suppose I’ll always have this picture in my head of Blinken as the awkward, disheveled rookie wearing pants that don’t fit.

View attachment 880400
They both look away from each other. Blinken with a disgusted look on his face, as is required of him.

Xi with a contented and all-knowing grin, that is required of him.

Forum List

Back