Secret Societies - Hows, Whos and when's and how to get me banned.

I can't believe I just read this entire thread.

All I got from it is that the OP likes anagrams and people from Connecticut are all off in the head. Oh, and apparently Masons are reptilians? Or did I misread?

I can't believe I just read this entire thread.

All I got from it is that the OP likes anagrams and people from Connecticut are all off in the head. Oh, and apparently Masons are reptilians? Or did I misread?

No such thing as reptilians.

Everyone likes anagrams.... that is a good one.

Masons are a specal intrest group to the ruling elite that gets orders handed down to them so they can continue their propaganda. Not all masons are the same they all have level. They are placed upon their own understanding of the material that they are given.

The mason think that they are in the game and to an extent they are. The higher up the more game is revealed. The low end masons will end up being slaves and the middle class.

If I can strike a chord, why would you be against your own people?

@Sisterofyu

I may take a look at it.

It is something that I know about already and it wasn't from reading about. It is just something that I have been told by the One.

@Sisterofyu

I may take a look at it.

It is something that I know about already and it wasn't from reading about. It is just something that I have been told by the One.

I figured you probably have investigated every possible conspiracy or scandal but it was an interesting read.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories, but it is hardly a theory to say there are conspiracies.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories, but it is hardly a theory to say there are conspiracies.

haha funny, unknowme72 said they were told information by the "one" I assume uknowme72 might be involved in a conspiracy and is researching there own personal theory about it.

No such thing as reptilians.

Masons are a specal intrest group to the ruling elite that gets orders handed down to them so they can continue their propaganda.
I would have to respectfully disagree. I would, however, state that you are entitled to your own opinions, but are not authorized to dictate anyone else's.

If I can strike a chord, why would you be against your own people?
Could you put this question in context? unless you are not speaking to me. I don't think I said anything against "my own people', whomever that may be.

cj - was for the societies of secrets.

Sisterofyu - I have found made my connection with you and found out why you are here. Should I say more?

WHAT was for the societies of secrets? And OT, but I have to ask- is English not your native language? I find it very hard to understand you most of the time, and no it is NOT because I am unenlightened or something equally as absurd.

WHAT was for the societies of secrets? And OT, but I have to ask- is English not your native language? I find it very hard to understand you most of the time, and no it is NOT because I am unenlightened or something equally as absurd.

You need the super special decoder ring with a "G" on it to understand what he's saying cj.

Dive- on the outside it is for the media blitz on paganism. If you paid any attention to fox, cnn, discovery, national geo, the history channel.

EZ - those Green Latern rings are nice. lol i guess so.

Cj-
Could you put this question in context? unless you are not speaking to me. I don't think I said anything against "my own people', whomever that may be

Your answer, I guess I have to point to the question you asked.

They are just trying to confuse the people that do not know about it and make it seem creepy and akward. It is designed to turn "sheep" people off and make fun at it.

It is also so this board has another authority in a field that is not covered by someone so they can lead out information. What ever it may be for the people looking for it.

They need someone to deal with me because they can not figure it out. I talk about too many things and draw the lines on how they are all related and the need an authority for discrediting.

Has any figured out what I am doing on the board?

They are just trying to confuse the people that do not know about it and make it seem creepy and akward. It is designed to turn "sheep" people off and make fun at it.

It is also so this board has another authority in a field that is not covered by someone so they can lead out information. What ever it may be for the people looking for it.

They need someone to deal with me because they can not figure it out. I talk about too many things and draw the lines on how they are all related and the need an authority for discrediting.

um, could you try that again, this time make sense?

Herding sheep into your field?

Herding sheep into your field?

Breaking the illusion and tearing down the invisible fences that are keep you corralled so you can roam free.

If you look at my underlining message which is,

We all live here on Earth and we are all in it togother. We need unity and responsibility from all, not just some. We have been taken advantage of and we need to gather our own forces and make it our way, not theirs.

When I say their I mean the ones that are ruling the system we are in. Trust and Believe when I say that they are not who you think they are and your are not in their best interest. The current system is flawed and a slave system. It is not going to get better until YOU make it better.

That is all I have ever said that should mean anything to you.

I may speak on 'out there' topics but it is important to understand that they are only talked about because they are real. I am not the first one to talk about them, I have only given you the wake up call.

It is a different game out there when you become a player in it.

Sisterofyu - I have found made my connection with you and found out why you are here. Should I say more?

Uknowme_72 I think we should stick with the "secret" theme, my PM box is open:eusa_shhh:

It is a different game out there when you become a player in it.

reminds me of that song especially the last line....

It's not as you're thinking
Or as you've imagined
To live in the shade
Of beliefs that were fashioned
To leave you in slavery
And drain out your soul
But what can I do when
There's so many liars
That crawl through your veins
Like millions of spiders
That seek out their victims
And who is the wiser
Watch out
Gotcha -

Oh my God, I can't deny this
I've been taught just to kill and fight this
don't bury it deeper
where nobody can find it
like nobody wanted to know

confused
misused

ooh, if it opens your eyes
well, just don't bet on a strong compromise
I was willing to be lost in the shuffle
if only you had let me know

and they won't give in
'cause they know what they're after
I'll give you them days
like it's all that would matter

ooh, when they're done with the show
like the tide out on the ocean
the wave's already set in motion
the only one in the game who's lost is you..

Guns n Roses

the central baning faimliys rule us all, even the pope is in their pockets. dont get supersticion mixed up with the very real power of printing money.

Forum List

Back