Second presidential debate will be virtual. Trump says he isn't wasting his time.

Should Biden & Trump refuse this format and just postpone?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kristen Welker, the moderator for the "3rd" debate, mysteriously deletes her entire twitter account. This after Steve Scully deleted his account after his Anti Trump tweets, and Scaramucci scandal, had been revealed . . What are they trying to hide?

215k dead they left behind kids, spouses, businesses, professions, loved ones...but hey it is just a number for you.

See my sig, sploogy.

Using the same counting methodology used with H1N1 under Obama, only 12,000 people have died in America from COVID-19. Using the methodology of counting for Covid - 486,000 died from H1N1
:cuckoo:

Farouk - WHY did the counting methodology change?

Under H1N1 deaths were counted if Swine flu was the PRIMARY CAUSE OF DEATH - using that methodology only 12,000 Americans have died of Wuhan.

Conversly, IF H1N1 counted every death where the virus was present, there would be 486,000 Obama deaths.

Communists want to play both sides.

What a convincing rebuttal - Farouk.

You know when you're busted.
Your posts are nothing but drivelings of insanity, Fruitcake. Nothing more need be posted, ya nut case. G'head, tell me more about Biden's invisible "earbud."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Poor Farouk, sent here to tamper with our elections, but too fucking stupid to pull it off.

So Farouk, WHY did the counting methodology change?

Hmmm?

Too fucking stupid to answer - we get it.

You're dismissed, troll.

215k dead they left behind kids, spouses, businesses, professions, loved ones...but hey it is just a number for you.

See my sig, sploogy.

Using the same counting methodology used with H1N1 under Obama, only 12,000 people have died in America from COVID-19. Using the methodology of counting for Covid - 486,000 died from H1N1

Farouk - WHY did the counting methodology change?

Under H1N1 deaths were counted if Swine flu was the PRIMARY CAUSE OF DEATH - using that methodology only 12,000 Americans have died of Wuhan.

Conversly, IF H1N1 counted every death where the virus was present, there would be 486,000 Obama deaths.

Communists want to play both sides.

What a convincing rebuttal - Farouk.

You know when you're busted.
Your posts are nothing but drivelings of insanity, Fruitcake. Nothing more need be posted, ya nut case. G'head, tell me more about Biden's invisible "earbud."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Poor Farouk, sent here to tamper with our elections, but too fucking stupid to pull it off.

So Farouk, WHY did the counting methodology change?

Hmmm?

Too fucking stupid to answer - we get it.

You're dismissed, troll.

Forum List

Back