Second Presidential Debate Moderator Steve Scully Interned in Joe Biden’s Senate Office (No Conflict Of Interest Then!)

Well, so it seems the Moderator of the Second Debate this Steve Scully actually Interned for Joe Biden when he was a Senator, I mean NO Conflict of Interest there then :rolleyes-41: IMAGINE if the Moderator of the Second Debate would have literally worked for Donald Trump....yes, the MSM and the Leftists aka Communists would be screeching like Banshees about the Conflict of Interest, the hypocrisy is amazing and in my opinion The Trump Campaign should request ANOTHER Moderator for the Second Debate. If you read the below article this Steve Scully is a full-on Leftist, not only did he work for Joe Biden he ALSO worked for Ted Kennedy.

The look on this Steve Scully's face standing next to Joe Biden, is Scully a Homo or something because he looks like he's just shot his load in his pants....also WTF is that WHITE woman doing with a WHITE baby, she's OBVIOUSLY a White Supremacist or something, I mean doesn't she KNOW that the Leftists aka Communists either wanted her to ABORT that WHITE baby OR have a baby with a feral Black Gibs Me Dat creature to SHOW that she's NOT a White Supremacist :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 395815
View attachment 395817
View attachment 395818

^^^^ Both Biden and Scully look like there is MOVEMENT in their pants ready for some Man-on-Man Action :omg:

View attachment 395819

^^^^ WTF is that Commission on President Debates doing? Oh that's right....ZERO :ahole-1:

OMG, he interned in Biden's office....in 1978. :) Yes, clear conflict of interest. Alert the media. LOL. I almost got that out without laughing.
Look, face it. There won't be any shenanigans going at the next debate. It's a Town Hall format. They're going to get questions from real people.
Trump is going to not only have to defend his record of the last four years, he's going to have to be able to articulate policy.
In other words, unless he gets away with making a big ruckus like he did on Tuesday, he's toast. I completely understand why his supporters
are in an absolute panic trying to find any excuse for Trump to get out of debating.

LMAO Trump is a good debater and the Town Hall style is his cup of tea. Biden, not so much. I also hope they search that liar and make sure he doesn't have another wire.

Trump will have no problem defending UE the lowest it had been in 50 years and jobs all across the country. The great economy we had with Trump at the helm. All that doesn't need defending and it was great till China released a virus on the world.

I'd like that America back and Trump is the man to get it back.

If Biden is elected he will raise taxes and want CG to go from 21 to 28%. Business need money to expand and hire and Biden will kick that right in the balls. Oh and if his green shit gets instituted he will bankrupt the country.

I'll take Trump.

No he isn't. If he was a good debater, he would have shut up and allowed Biden to speak and then gave his rebuttal. But he didn't because he knew he was outclassed.
You didn't watch his Fox News town hall two weeks ago did you? It didn't go well.

It's long past time to address the tax rates/code in this country. Four decades of screwing around with it have led the country to this point. And I don't see Biden wanting to raise taxes on the middle,
just the upper end and corporations (you know, the ones that got that sweetheart deal three years ago?). You'll have to come up with something better than right wing talking points for the Green New Deal.
And if I'm not mistaken, aren't we on the way to bankrupting the country now??....with Republicans at the helm?..I'm shocked. Completely shocked.

Well, so it seems the Moderator of the Second Debate this Steve Scully actually Interned for Joe Biden when he was a Senator, I mean NO Conflict of Interest there then :rolleyes-41: IMAGINE if the Moderator of the Second Debate would have literally worked for Donald Trump....yes, the MSM and the Leftists aka Communists would be screeching like Banshees about the Conflict of Interest, the hypocrisy is amazing and in my opinion The Trump Campaign should request ANOTHER Moderator for the Second Debate. If you read the below article this Steve Scully is a full-on Leftist, not only did he work for Joe Biden he ALSO worked for Ted Kennedy.

The look on this Steve Scully's face standing next to Joe Biden, is Scully a Homo or something because he looks like he's just shot his load in his pants....also WTF is that WHITE woman doing with a WHITE baby, she's OBVIOUSLY a White Supremacist or something, I mean doesn't she KNOW that the Leftists aka Communists either wanted her to ABORT that WHITE baby OR have a baby with a feral Black Gibs Me Dat creature to SHOW that she's NOT a White Supremacist :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 395815
View attachment 395817
View attachment 395818

^^^^ Both Biden and Scully look like there is MOVEMENT in their pants ready for some Man-on-Man Action :omg:

View attachment 395819

^^^^ WTF is that Commission on President Debates doing? Oh that's right....ZERO :ahole-1:

OMG, he interned in Biden's office....in 1978. :) Yes, clear conflict of interest. Alert the media. LOL. I almost got that out without laughing.
Look, face it. There won't be any shenanigans going at the next debate. It's a Town Hall format. They're going to get questions from real people.
Trump is going to not only have to defend his record of the last four years, he's going to have to be able to articulate policy.
In other words, unless he gets away with making a big ruckus like he did on Tuesday, he's toast. I completely understand why his supporters
are in an absolute panic trying to find any excuse for Trump to get out of debating.

LMAO Trump is a good debater and the Town Hall style is his cup of tea. Biden, not so much. I also hope they search that liar and make sure he doesn't have another wire.

Trump will have no problem defending UE the lowest it had been in 50 years and jobs all across the country. The great economy we had with Trump at the helm. All that doesn't need defending and it was great till China released a virus on the world.

If Biden is elected he will raise taxes and want CG to go from 21 to 28%. Business need money to expand and hire and Biden will kick that right in the balls. Oh and if his green shit gets instituted he will bankrupt the country.

I'll take Trump.

No he isn't. If he was a good debater, he would have shut up and allowed Biden to speak and then gave his rebuttal. But he didn't because he knew he was outclassed.
You didn't watch his Fox News town hall two weeks ago did you? It didn't go well.

It's long past time to address the tax rates/code in this country. Four decades of screwing around with it have led the country to this point. And I don't see Biden wanting to raise taxes on the middle,
just the upper end and corporations (you know, the ones that got that sweetheart deal three years ago?). You'll have to come up with something better than right wing talking points for the Green New Deal.
And if I'm not mistaken, aren't we on the way to bankrupting the country now??....with Republicans at the helm?..I'm shocked. Completely shocked.

Nope he was being Trump. A Trump who won't be bullied. He says what he wants when he wants and that's one of the things I like about the guy. He gave Wallace all he could since Wallace sure wasn't fair to him and Trump knew he wouldn't be.

Wallace is a Dem and he sure gave Biden the breaks. A Biden who had a wire on. A Biden who cheated.

The Green new deal will bankrupt this country and if you can't figure that out then you are dumber than a box of rocks. Use your head and figure out what it will cost companies to comply with that green shit Biden is pushing.

We were on that bankrupt path long before Trump became POTUS. Barry laid on the debt as did Bush. The last POTUS who got us square was Clinton with Newt Gingrich's help. Lots of blame to go around for the debt.

Apparently wrote a negative Trump Op-Ed too.

Along with weasel Wallace, these are the dirtbags working to underline Americas vote and a fair debate on substantive issues that matter.

Trump campaign calls out second debate moderator who interned for Biden, worked for Ted Kennedy

He previously tweeted an op-ed titled "No, Not Trump, Not Ever."

Trump campaign calls out second debate moderator who interned for Biden, worked for Ted Kennedy

Trump and Republicans are undermining the vote. They want to ensure Democrat votes are not counted.

The second debate will be a townhall with questions coming from the audience not the moderator. Apparently you people are too stupid to understand that.

No one is to stupid to understand that. You however are stupid if you think anyone wants to undermine the vote. You Dem idiots are the ones pushing for mail in voting. What a clusterfuck that will be trying to count votes. I also hope no one from the post office dumps boxes filled with envelopes into the nearest dumpster. They have already been videoed doing that. Wonder how many Biden votes got tossed?? What a clusterfuck it will be. Talk about undermining the vote.

The Town Hall will suite Trump to a T. Biden, not so much. Oh and I hope he gets searched so there aren't any wires on him. He sure cheated in the first debate.

Mail in voting is not undermining the vote. Voters overwhelmingly support this and has been done since the Civil War. Postal workers could dump mail but there is no way of telling who the votes are for.

Biden did not cheat. There were no wires. More fake news.

Along with weasel Wallace, these are the dirtbags working to underline Americas vote and a fair debate on substantive issues that matter.

Trump and Republicans are undermining the vote. They want to ensure Democrat votes are not counted.

The second debate will be a townhall with questions coming from the audience not the moderator. Apparently you people are too stupid to understand that.

No one is to stupid to understand that. You however are stupid if you think anyone wants to undermine the vote. You Dem idiots are the ones pushing for mail in voting. What a clusterfuck that will be trying to count votes. I also hope no one from the post office dumps boxes filled with envelopes into the nearest dumpster. They have already been videoed doing that. Wonder how many Biden votes got tossed?? What a clusterfuck it will be. Talk about undermining the vote.

The Town Hall will suite Trump to a T. Biden, not so much. Oh and I hope he gets searched so there aren't any wires on him. He sure cheated in the first debate.

Mail in voting is not undermining the vote. Voters overwhelmingly support this and has been done since the Civil War. Postal workers could dump mail but there is no way of telling who the votes are for.

Sure it is. How long do you think it will take to count those mail in votes?? It sure won't be done on the day of the election. If that's not undermining I don't know what is. And your right. The Postal workers just dumped the envelopes. I'm sure there were both Biden and Trump in there.

Yes there was a wire. Its on Tik Tock and Facebook. Biden reached up his front to adjust it several times during the debate. Look it up for yourself. He even refused to be searched before the debate. That's a big tell right there. Noting fake about it. Look for yourself.

View attachment 395815
View attachment 395817
View attachment 395818

View attachment 395819

I'll take Trump.

Nope he was being Trump. A Trump who won't be bullied. He says what he wants when he wants and that's one of the things I like about the guy. He gave Wallace all he could since Wallace sure wasn't fair to him and Trump knew he wouldn't be.

Wallace is a Dem and he sure gave Biden the breaks. A Biden who had a wire on. A Biden who cheated.

The Green new deal will bankrupt this country and if you can't figure that out then you are dumber than a box of rocks. Use your head and figure out what it will cost companies to comply with that green shit Biden is pushing.

We were on that bankrupt path long before Trump became POTUS. Barry laid on the debt as did Bush. The last POTUS who got us square was Clinton with Newt Gingrich's help. Lots of blame to go around for the debt.

He was being the offensive. obnoxious 2 year old brat he is. He was impressive only to Trump supporters. Republicans are hiding under their desk for fear they might tell the truth about Trump's performance. Wallace was fair to Trump. Tr4ump attempted to bully him and failed.

Sure it is. How long do you think it will take to count those mail in votes?? It sure won't be done on the day of the election. If that's not undermining I don't know what is. And your right. The Postal workers just dumped the envelopes. I'm sure there were both Biden and Trump in there.

Yes there was a wire. Its on Tik Tock and Facebook. Biden reached up his front to adjust it several times during the debate. Look it up for yourself. He even refused to be searched before the debate. That's a big tell right there. Noting fake about it. Look for yourself.

The reason for that is simple. Republican held legislatures have refused to allow the election commissions in their states to open mail in ballots early to count them. Republicans want chaos so they can elect their own electors to override the people's vote.

There was no wire.

"The video appears to have been posted around 9:45 p.m on Sept. 29. It was then shared in several Facebook groups dedicated to Trump and QAnon, a baseless conspiracy theory about child sex trafficking. As of Sept. 30, claims that Biden wore a wire had been shared in hundreds of Facebook posts, according to CrowdTangle, a social media insights tool.

Biden was not wearing a wire during the debate — the video shows a crease in Biden’s dress shirt, which is accentuated by the bright TV lights. Thin shadows similar to the one highlighted in the clip also appear on the left side of his shirt."

I would not be surprised that the Russians were behind this. They know what gullible fools Trump supporters are. That they will believe in anything

View attachment 395815
View attachment 395817
View attachment 395818

View attachment 395819

All I can say is that Trump better speak up at the start, point it out, and ask the moderator if this is going to be another one-sided hit job like the first debate? Because he's not going to take it, and if Joe starts dissing him again or the moderator not being fair, Trump should just throw his hands up in the air, announce he won't be part of this sham, and walk out on the whole thing on live TV.

The Pro-Biden Moderator will probably cut The Donald's mic, it's said that the Second Debate the Moderator at WILL can cut the mic's, of course we KNOW the POS will NOT be cutting Creepy Joe's mic EVER, unless Creepy Joe's listening device starts FAILING and then Steve Scully will cut his mic but say on air something like "Sorry viewers, we are having some Technical Difficulty....let's go to an Ad break"

I wonder how intelligent you are. You come across as not very bright. The second debate will be a townhall with questions asked by undecided voters. The moderator will be there to keep things moving although I think the second debate could be a C-Span like event if it takes place at all.

View attachment 395815
View attachment 395817
View attachment 395818

View attachment 395819

All I can say is that Trump better speak up at the start, point it out, and ask the moderator if this is going to be another one-sided hit job like the first debate? Because he's not going to take it, and if Joe starts dissing him again or the moderator not being fair, Trump should just throw his hands up in the air, announce he won't be part of this sham, and walk out on the whole thing on live TV.

The Pro-Biden Moderator will probably cut The Donald's mic, it's said that the Second Debate the Moderator at WILL can cut the mic's, of course we KNOW the POS will NOT be cutting Creepy Joe's mic EVER, unless Creepy Joe's listening device starts FAILING and then Steve Scully will cut his mic but say on air something like "Sorry viewers, we are having some Technical Difficulty....let's go to an Ad break"

I wonder how intelligent you are. You come across as not very bright. The second debate will be a townhall with questions asked by undecided voters. The moderator will be there to keep things moving although I think the second debate could be a C-Span like event if it takes place at all.

I guarantee, you just proved she's 10,000X smarter than you! The 2nd debate sounds like it'll be worse than the first, with idiots from the public writing PC questions they hope will get picked, then screened and selected by a committee for PC content so they all sound like Miss America questions then read to the candidates, that they give canned soundbite answers to that are meant to sound good to the uninitiated.

It's already putting me to sleep.

View attachment 395815
View attachment 395817
View attachment 395818

View attachment 395819

I guarantee, you just proved she's 10,000X smarter than you! The 2nd debate sounds like it'll be worse than the first, with idiots from the public writing PC questions they hope will get picked, then screened and selected by a committee for PC content so they all sound like Miss America questions then read to the candidates, that they give canned soundbite answers to that are meant to sound good to the uninitiated.

It's already putting me to sleep.

You and she are 10,000 times dumber than a mule. You are showing your contempt for ordinary voters. Trump supporters are the idiots. I notice how you change the subject once it becomes clear that Scully's political affiliation does not matter. You don't like it because Trump cannot do what he tried to do in the first debate. Bully the moderator.

You are showing your contempt for ordinary voters. You don't like it because Trump cannot do what he tried to do in the first debate. Bully the moderator.

Dream on, BubbleBoy, I'm merely being realistic knowing that the average person is lucky to know that Canada is north of us and the fact that every one of these kinds of debates has bored me to tears with lackluster questions, probably because the questions get screened and must be approved first.

As to the bully, you obviously didn't go back and re-watch the debate as I did and take notes. Trump was the respectful and professional one as both Biden and Wallace hammered him for SEVENTEEN MINUTES STRAIGHT until he finally started fighting back to get a word in edgewise with Biden interrupting him like 10-11 times and Wallace 5. Biden treated Trump like Dirt refusing to even look at and acknowledge Trump was there insulting him as Wallace stood by and said nothing.

You're obviously too ball-less a coward to replay the debate online and count for yourself so I'll copy over some of my notes from another thread. Wallace was hostile and biased and made it into a shitfest and Trump was merely defending himself.

In the first 17 minutes, Biden rudely interjected himself into Trump's speaking 12 times, Wallace 5 times, before Trump finally had it and realized he was not going to get anything in unless he started fighting back!

The effort from the start was to delegitimize Trump, Biden even avoided looking at or directly addressing the president as if he weren't even there by hardly looking at him and addressing all comments to Wallace or the camera. At one point, Biden even said of his opponent: "I'm not even listening to him."

How do you have a debate that way?

Had Wallace been a true moderator, he would have told Biden right out to please wait until his turn and to please address his replies about Trump TO Trump, and that it was INAPPROPRIATE to ignore your own opponent in a 2-party debate. But he didn't.

• Biden REFUSED to answer questions. Wallace should have told him he has to give SOME answer.
  • Trump should have pointed out that most of Wallace's questions were leading, based on assuming some negative that Trump had done which he then had to defend.
  • Wallace cut Trump off from speaking in his own time slot several times after Biden had interrupted to turn the mic over to Biden to continue with what he was saying, yet when Trump interrupted Biden to comment, Wallace excoriated him to ALSO allow Biden to continue. It was a lose-lose for Trump either way.
  • Wallace should have reprimanded Biden after telling Trump to shut up, after all, the point of the meeting was to DEBATE, and Trump IS the president.
  • Wallace repeatedly interrupted Trump throughout the debate while he was in the middle of answering a question, changing the subject.
  • Wallace cut Trump off in the middle of his explaining the Covid shutdown, the topic polls show was the subject people were most interested in hearing about!
  • Wallace gave Biden time back for interruptions but never gave Trump any time back for Biden's interruptions.
  • Biden admitted that 1 of every 6 businesses were already gone, lost, closed forever due to the shutdowns, then claimed you can't fix the economy until you fix Covid! Of course you can! The economy is collapsing due to the shutdowns, not Covid, and you can't fix Covid until there is a vaccine. Even if it takes years to develop a vaccine, you just can't keep the economy shut down that long, otherwise, you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater, you'll have no country to go back to, the shutdowns will end up doing MORE HARM and killing MORE PEOPLE than the actual virus you were trying to protect us from!
  • Wallace asked Trump a question on taxes then argued with him and wouldn't allow him to answer it!
  • When Trump pointed out that Biden hadn't done anything in 25 years, Wallace cut him off.
  • The first shitfest occurred after Trump started pointing out how Hunter had received 3.5 million from Russia and Wallace cut him off, then Wallace turned around and claimed it was open discussion.
  • Wallace repeatedly protected Biden from questions from Trump and to let Biden keep talking while constantly cutting Trump off.
  • Wallace started shouting over Trump to interrupt him as Biden attacked Trump's family.
  • Biden claims there is systematic injustice towards Blacks after admitting being in office for 47 years.
  • Wallace repeatedly refused Trump time to refute allegations by Biden while allowing Biden to speak.
  • Wallace tried to lead Trump into condemning group on white supremacy which isn't even a white supremacy group to imply that Trump's followers are racist and violent.
  • When asked why people should vote for him, Trump made the mistake at the end of focusing just on his strengths rather than bringing up Biden's shortcomings and the ways he'd be a far worse president.
These were taken from actual notes made while re-watching the debate. The entire debate was slanted against Trump by a hostile moderator who then used Trump's efforts at regaining fairness to paint Trump as a bully. Rewatching the debate, I had a far better impression that Trump was the much more respectful and professional of the two between him and Biden.

Now that we know that Trump was actually getting sick and not fully himself when that debate occurred, they ought to have it all over.

Forum List

Back