Second Man Arrested in Brutal Attack on Republican Canvasser

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is sad that people have become like this but I've experienced this when walking in black neighborhoods, so I know it happens for many reasons

This happened days ago and was discussed when it was still news.

Why is the Florida Republican Party hiring neo-Nazi thugs? This guy was on their payroll even though he has a well-known history, from the Nazi march in Charlottesville.

The OP can fuck off.

Why is the Florida Republican Party hiring neo-Nazi thugs? This guy was on their payroll even though he has a well-known history, from the Nazi march in Charlottesville.

The OP can fuck off.

They attacked him because they saw REPUBLICAN. You condone the attack. Typical commie demonrat

I don't know about the canvasser attacked, but, that reporter, Nicole Lauren is pretty impressive.

KF5yVMi.jpg

Hubba Hubba. ;)

Meanwhile one of your gentle patriotic Republicans, triggered by a Biden flag on a boat, shot his gun at them and is now coming to trial in Florida. I’m guessing Antifa was behind it. :rolleyes:
Maybe. Maybe not. Do you have a link?

Are you expecting me to support this the way Candycorn supports attacking Republican Canvassers?

I don't. Do you condemn both?

Btw, congratulations on finding the rare Biden supporter 😂

Hopefully, law enforcement authorities will throw the book at the lowlife that attacked the canvasser.

Physically assault someone for their political beliefs and you win lots of jail time... regardless of party.

Forum List

Back