Second Asian ever wins a Major, the Masters Golf Tournament

How appropriate. During a year when Asians are being attacked by MAGA nuts; during the year when the Former demeaned Asians with his "China Virus" statements, an Asian wins the Masters.

I expect the Former threw an empty Coke bottle at the TV set.....:auiqs.jpg:
Thank You. Does not matter who you are. There are no excuses in golf. Does not matter your color or creed, justwhat you shot after72 holes.

Couldn't watch this year. Direct's Master coverage did Brady bunch coverage and it became too annoying have 4 golfers in different boxes on the screen at the same time and figure out who or what the commentators were yammering on about.

How appropriate. During a year when Asians are being attacked by MAGA nuts; during the year when the Former demeaned Asians with his "China Virus" statements, an Asian wins the Masters.

Actually, President Trump never had problems with Asians because of their ethnicity, and a couple of years ago, he played golf with and actually gave a medal to the FIRST Asian to win the Masters, the tremendous Tiger Woods from Thailand.

Actually, President Trump never had problems with Asians because of their ethnicity, and a couple of years ago, he played golf with and actually gave a medal to the FIRST Asian to win the Masters, the tremendous Tiger Woods from Thailand.
"From Thailand"? He was born in California.

Why do you have to pollute every topic with your stupid political comments? It is a great moment for Japan and Hideki at least 40 years in the making. Let it just be.

That is a Lie...From Wikipedia

Early life and amateur career[edit]
Matsuyama was born in Matsuyama, Ehime, Japan. He was introduced to golf at the age of four, by his father. During eighth grade, he transferred to Meitoku Gijuku Junior & Senior High School in Kochi Prefecture, in search of a better golf environment. His nickname at the time was RPShowtime, because of his slick skills on the poker table.[citation needed]

The Saul Alinsky crap stopped being funny along time ago. What we have in D.C. in that administration is a Freak Show. Taxing automobile drivers by the mile, transgendering children when they are 5 years old, Allowing crossdressing rapists to interact with younger school age children. Clean up your own act. We are not against change. We are against insanity that is based on total selfishness of the individual calling it equality that is transitioning to equity..

Has an interviewer asked Matsuyama about anti-Asian stuff, yet?

So, are Asians all happy and proud, because someone who looks like them achieved something???

Are white people rioting in the streets about it, yet?

Was it a set-up?

Remember this???

Last edited:

Furthermore how Racist of you to equate Japan and China. I guess to you they all look alike, so they are the same right?
MAGA doesn't care...they only want to attack Asians.

That is a Lie...From Wikipedia

Early life and amateur career[edit]
Matsuyama was born in Matsuyama, Ehime, Japan. He was introduced to golf at the age of four, by his father. During eighth grade, he transferred to Meitoku Gijuku Junior & Senior High School in Kochi Prefecture, in search of a better golf environment. His nickname at the time was RPShowtime, because of his slick skills on the poker table.[citation needed]
Hey idiot, note the post I was responding to.

Furthermore how Racist of you to equate Japan and China. I guess to you they all look alike, so they are the same right?
MAGA doesn't care...they only want to attack Asians.

Liar.
Take a look at almost all of the recent attacks on Asians. Black males are the ones doing it!

Bruce Lee could have kicked one holes every time !

Pssssst......that's not real...

shhhhh it B secret

Forum List

Back