Second Asian ever wins a Major, the Masters Golf Tournament

"

How appropriate. During a year when Asians are being attacked by MAGA nuts; during the year when the Former demeaned Asians with his "China Virus" statements, an Asian wins the Masters.

I expect the Former threw an empty Coke bottle at the TV set.....:auiqs.jpg:
Asian"??? Is he from the Middle East? Russia? India? Iran?
Them fuckers play ding dong with a magic carpet. When they get naked..BEWARE

How appropriate. During a year when Asians are being attacked by MAGA nuts; during the year when the Former demeaned Asians with his "China Virus" statements, an Asian wins the Masters.

Black MAGA nuts? The majority of attacks on Asians have come from the Black community Fact.

Prove it.

Black MAGA nuts? The majority of attacks on Asians have come from the Black community Fact.

Prove it.
There has been five or six threads showing Blacks attacking Asians, I would say it has been proven.

Prove it.
There has been five or six threads showing Blacks attacking Asians, I would say it has been proven.

There have been just as many showing whites attacking Asians, so your argument holds no water.

Prove it.

There have been just as many showing whites attacking Asians, so your argument holds no water.
Now you prove it.

I guess the reason why no one has mentioned GOLF in this thread is that it is not posted in SPORTS.

As a golfer, I was extremely impressed with this guy's short game, frequently hitting incredible chips onto extremely challenging greens, and invariably ending up within a few feet of the pin. Masterful stuff. Play on words completely intended.

He displays Srixon, Lexus, and a few other Japanese logos on his stuff, so he is clearly proud of his Japanese nationality. Good for him. He deserved this win, by any and every measure.

Just as noteworthy, however, was the performance of the young fellow who finished a few strokes back, Will Zalatoris. Marvelous shot-making under pressure. I would expect to see his name among the leaders in a lot of future PGA tournaments.

Despite the plurality of fans wishing Jordan Speith would pull a figurative rabbit out of his hat, that was not to be, but overall it was a good day for golf.

Actually, President Trump never had problems with Asians because of their ethnicity, and a couple of years ago, he played golf with and actually gave a medal to the FIRST Asian to win the Masters, the tremendous Tiger Woods from Thailand.
"From Thailand"? He was born in California.
If the right wingers say he was born in Thailand, then he was born in Thailand..just like they say Obama was born in Kenya..

Actually, President Trump never had problems with Asians because of their ethnicity, and a couple of years ago, he played golf with and actually gave a medal to the FIRST Asian to win the Masters, the tremendous Tiger Woods from Thailand.
If the right wingers say he was born in Thailand, then he was born in Thailand..just like they say Obama was born in Kenya..
Does not matter where Obama was born. He could not have done more damage to this country.

???????????????

Does not matter where Obama was born. He could not have done more damage to this country.
Guess you were in a coma between 2017 and 2020.

I don’t play it or follow it but have in past and it’s always a great watch, almost spiritual

Guess you were in a coma between 2017 and 2020.
I did notice some things. Like the lowest unemployment ever for minorities, rising wages, energy independence, a secure Southern border, and stuff like that.

Then the scamdemic.

Forum List

Back