Sec Tom Price resigns

Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights

Leave a large check!
Honest injun?
Holy shit, is this much turnover NORMAL?
I know he blew a lot of money, but wasn't he some rich business guy who probably didn't know any better? Couldn't they just have told him to fly commercial in the future? Seems a bit harsh to me, for the first offense (yeah, I know there were 26, but it is the first time he got called on it).
So, did liberals like Tom Price?

Trump promises decision "tonight" on whether to fire HHS Price.

The Great Orange Douche Show... Priceless!

Fired! Claiming resigns...Hahahaha!

This is BS. It not draining the swamp, when you hired
this sick in the head person. 8 months on the job, another loser.
Well, We knew that before IT got the HHS Job.

The Douche only hire the BEST!

Last edited:
Leadership matters and corruption trickles down. The president sets the tone and the others sing along

Yet another example of the GOP doing the right thing and firing corrupt politicians. Now if we could only get the Democrats to do the same.

In the Trump era, it's kind of weird to see a normal political scandal play out in the normal way.

Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights

Leave a large check!
Honest injun?
I know he blew a lot of money, but wasn't he some rich business guy who probably didn't know any better? Couldn't they just have told him to fly commercial in the future? Seems a bit harsh to me, for the first offense (yeah, I know there were 26, but it is the first time he got called on it).

The problem is, he did know better, he complained on record about Democrats spending unnecessary money on the same type of things.

Leave a large check!
Honest injun?

The problem is, he did know better, he complained on record about Democrats spending unnecessary money on the same type of things.
Knew nothing about the guy. Thx

I'm glad that Trump fired this corrupt pos. With that said, had this been the Obama regime, the story would not have come out and certainly nobody would have been fired.
You remind me of when I was a kid and my baby brother would use the same lame logic. If you're really seven years old, kudos. If you're older, what a pity.

Yea, k*nt, tell me more. Where were the investigations, k*nt? Where were the firings, k*nt? Yea, you're a stupid, dishonest k*nt.

Flight furor: Obama officials also took pricey, non-commercial planes
My what an extensive vocabulary you have! I should really take you seriously because you express yourself with such maturity, aplomb and elan!

This is the eighth high level departure from this corrupt administration . Eight in as many months.

Leave a large check!
Honest injun?

Knew nothing about the guy. Thx

"As a congressman, Price consistently attacked what he called wasteful spending by Democrats, including criticizing then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for “flying over our country in a private jet.” Twitter users have spent the past few days surfacing old tweets from Price’s time as a legislator, in which he posed as a relentless guardian of the public purse."

Health Secretary Tom Price resigns amid private-plane controversy

So Tom Price is out. Well at least we didn’t lose a House seat to a Dem. Remember Ossoff lost his ass-off to Handel.

I'm glad that Trump fired this corrupt pos. With that said, had this been the Obama regime, the story would not have come out and certainly nobody would have been fired.
You remind me of when I was a kid and my baby brother would use the same lame logic. If you're really seven years old, kudos. If you're older, what a pity.

Yea, k*nt, tell me more. Where were the investigations, k*nt? Where were the firings, k*nt? Yea, you're a stupid, dishonest k*nt.

Flight furor: Obama officials also took pricey, non-commercial planes
My what an extensive vocabulary you have! I should really take you seriously because you express yourself with such maturity, aplomb and elan!

This is the eighth high level departure from this corrupt administration . Eight in as many months.

theres more waiting in the aisle ... some may get pretty chrome bracelets that lock.

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back