Sec of Health Rachel Levin claims most doctors approve of gender transition for children

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The highest-ranking transgender official in the Biden administration is arguing that "gender-affirming care" is supported by most people in the pediatric industry.
Assistant Secretary of Health Rachel Levine said in a Saturday interview with NPR that the consensus among pediatricians appears to support the use of "gender-affirming" care, which includes procedures such as hormone treatments and surgeries that might help transgender or nonbinary people transition to their self-identified gender.
In response, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo published his own fact sheet discouraging families from pursuing gender transition procedures “due to the lack of conclusive evidence, and the potential for long-term, irreversible effects.”

Comment:
This sounds like prime "misinformation".
He needs to show proof of that claim.
"Surgery" means castrations and mastectomies.
That is an extremely cruel and barbaric thing to do to a confused child who just needs some parental guidance.
The Left has opposed gender dysphoria mental health treatment for children.

rachellevinajkdjakdjhadk.JPG

Of course doctors approve tranny bullshit, it makes them a ton of money.

What we need is government follow-up to see how the results end up.
Are trannys happy or not with their sex change?
Was it a good idea or a bad idea?
Would they recommend it for others or not?

The highest-ranking transgender official in the Biden administration is arguing that "gender-affirming care" is supported by most people in the pediatric industry.
Assistant Secretary of Health Rachel Levine said in a Saturday interview with NPR that the consensus among pediatricians appears to support the use of "gender-affirming" care, which includes procedures such as hormone treatments and surgeries that might help transgender or nonbinary people transition to their self-identified gender.
In response, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo published his own fact sheet discouraging families from pursuing gender transition procedures “due to the lack of conclusive evidence, and the potential for long-term, irreversible effects.”

Comment:
That is an extremely cruel and barbaric thing to do to a confused child who just needs some parental guidance.

View attachment 639098
He's lying out his ass.

So much for, "There are no groomers coming after your kids".

One of the best ideas ever was putting a mentally ill obese man in a dress in charge of public health.
This is the same dude who pulled his mother out of a nursing home in PA right after ordering those facilities to start taking in rona patients. Thousands died from his decisions.

Well Im’a write little letter
I'm gonna send it to my local DJ
Yeah, im’a jumpin' on the record
I want my shock jock to say
Roll over Beethoven
I gotta new pronoun today

You know my temperature's risin'
The medias blowin' a fuse
My gender identifies

Mixing them pinks with the blues
Roll over Beethoven
Tell ‘em the transgender news

I got the rockin’ dysphoria
I need another hormone shot
I caught the cisgender clinic
Told the doc thanks a lot!
Roll over Beethoven
They rockin' in two by two

Well, if you feel and like it
Go get your lover, then reel and rock it
Roll it over then move on up just
A trifle further and reel and rock with
One another
Roll over Beethoven
Dig these new pinks and blues

Well, early in the mornin', and I'm givin' you my warnin'
Don’t you mess with my cisgender cues
Hey diddle diddle ,gonna mess up yer middle
It’s your junk you’ll all loose
Roll over Beethoven
Show us them gender bend blues

You know she’s got a trouser worm
Dance like a spinnin' top
She got a crazy partner
Dressed in heels and ready to rock
Long as she got a line
The media won't never stop

Roll over Beethoven
Roll over Beethoven
Roll over Beethoven
Roll over Beethoven
Roll over Beethoven, dig the new pink and blues

w/apologies mr Mr Berry

~S~

Comment:

View attachment 639098
Fags, hags and drags... sure... most medicos support biological suicide for the species... ungodly, unholy, filthy, perverse sexual deviants... yeah, right...

All thanks to RINOs Murkowski and Collins. Alaska and Maine really need to reassess their candidates. Pathetic.

Sec of Health Rachel Levin claims most doctors approve of gender transition for children​

This is a false claim.

Forum List

Back