Sebelius: ‘Hold Me Accountable For The Debacle’

Who? Oh yeah, I have him on ignore. My spelling is terrible but I usually look things I'm not sure about up. I just don't care enough about it here anymore.

Your retention of actual cogent thought is terrible. Whatever you look up is probably from a wildly biased left wing source! Perhaps you should download a dictionary.

Download? Come on. Her head would explode.

Who says she doesn't have a head that grows back? You know, Jeebs from Men In Black?

"You don't know how much that stings!"

This just in, in a WSJ poll, Obama's approval rating has dropped a full 5 points to 42% as backlash begins to manifest against the president and his broken promise of free and affordable healthcare, 51% disapprove of his performance.

NBC/WSJ poll: Obama approval sinks to new low - First Read

What now, liberals, did you think the 'big lie' would last forever?

Kinda meaningless when you consider a couple weeks ago it was at 37%

Methinks it's about to go below 37%.

:lol:

This just in, in a WSJ poll, Obama's approval rating has dropped a full 5 points to 42% as backlash begins to manifest against the president and his broken promise of free and affordable healthcare, 51% disapprove of his performance.

The surprising aspect of these approval polls is that they are conducted by news organizations who's liberal bias and support of Obama are well documented
In other words, even NBC pollsters cannot craft a poll question that is designed to elicit a response which does not make Obama look bad.

Kinda meaningless when you consider a couple weeks ago it was at 37%

That was an AP poll and it was done during the shut down...That same poll had the 1227 people surveyed saying 58% believed the president was not doing enough to cooperate with the GOP and 62% saying the GOP was not doing enough to cooperate with the president.

At least you don't disagree. What could you say anyway? Republicans believe in science? Evolution? Technology? It's laughable.
I'm under no obligation to validate your delusions, Mr. "The Fen River is in Texas!!"

You couldn't validate your birth certificate. Huge difference between being born and being a "pinched loaf".

Too bad USMB changed their rules about negging in 48 hours.

You are such a fucking loser

Sarah has me on ignore because I drove her argument about George Zimmerman so far into the ground, she went on a self imposed hiatus for a few months. It was a rout of epic proportions. A colossal beat down. She knows what I'm referring to, too.

She probably knows that if she takes me on in another debate, the result may be the same. It is wise on her part to preserve what little credibility she has as far as truth telling is concerned.

Oh, is this what you've been telling yourself and others? I put you on ignore because you were negging a bunch of newbs when they didn't agree with you. You don't best anyone here, at least I have never noticed anything like that.

I just don't like your opinions and didn't want to look at them anymore.

As for my leaving for a couple of months, again, you didn't have anything to do with that, I leave this board every summer to post at a non political board for a Summer show I watch, Big Brother. So sorry you missed me but I do like to get away from this nonsense once in awhile.

I've taken you off of ignore for the time being but you are really obnoxious so that could change.

Sarah has me on ignore because I drove her argument about George Zimmerman so far into the ground, she went on a self imposed hiatus for a few months. It was a rout of epic proportions. A colossal beat down. She knows what I'm referring to, too.

She probably knows that if she takes me on in another debate, the result may be the same. It is wise on her part to preserve what little credibility she has as far as truth telling is concerned.

Oh, is this what you've been telling yourself and others? I put you on ignore because you were negging a bunch of newbs when they didn't agree with you. You don't best anyone here, at least I have never noticed anything like that.

As for my leaving for a couple of months, again, you didn't have anything to do with that, I leave this board every summer to post at a non political board for a Summer show I watch, Big Brother. So sorry you missed me but I do like to get away from this nonsense once in awhile.

I've taken you off of ignore for the time being but you are really obnoxious so that could change.

Please just put me back on ignore, Sarah. Whatever the reason you took me off of ignore, please just put me back. Your exit came right after the Zimmerman verdict. It was like clockwork.

How quaint. Newbs who make stupid or ugly comments towards me or others will be negged. The same rules apply to them as to you. Clear?

Please just put me back on ignore, Sarah. Whatever the reason you took me off of ignore, please just put me back. Your exit came right after the Zimmerman verdict. It was like clockwork.

How quaint. Newbs who make stupid or ugly comments towards me or others will be negged. The same rules apply to them as to you. Clear?

I don't care whether you are on ignore or not. You do though. Looking back at some of your comments, you just have to respond everyday even though you know I've got you on ignore.

Your story is completely wrong, you are not in any way involved in my decision making here at all. I will be here or I won't, nothing you say or do will change that. Btw, I don't usually neg people at all especially those who have nothing to retaliate with but I will return neg. No problem. Hope that's clear for you too.

I don't care whether you are on ignore or not. You do though. Looking back at some of your comments, you just have to respond everyday even though you know I've got you on ignore.

Your story is completely wrong, you are not in any way involved in my decision making here at all. I will be here or I won't, nothing you say or do will change that. Btw, I don't usually neg people at all especially those who have nothing to retaliate with but I will return neg. No problem. Hope that's clear for you too.

The fact you think I missed you is sheer arrogance on your part. Still laughing at that. Sometimes I don't respond to you for great periods of time, Sarah. You are simply a narcissist, who craves attention, who seems to believe putting people on or taking people off of her ignore list is like imprisoning and releasing a prisoner from her dungeon of doom. :lol:

Whatever.

Last edited:

The fact you think I missed you is sheer arrogance on your part. Still laughing at that part. Sometimes I don't respond to you for great periods of time, Sarah. You are simply a narcissist.

Not a narcissist, I just know I'm pretty great. Don't you? :eusa_eh:

The fact you think I missed you is sheer arrogance on your part. Still laughing at that part. Sometimes I don't respond to you for great periods of time, Sarah. You are simply a narcissist.

Not a narcissist, I just know I'm pretty great. Don't you? :eusa_eh:

Nah. You're pretty much an idiot, Sarah.

I have to get to work now. Don't post any of your stories that you ran me out of this thread, ok?

At least you don't disagree. What could you say anyway? Republicans believe in science? Evolution? Technology? It's laughable.
I'm under no obligation to validate your delusions, Mr. "The Fen River is in Texas!!"

You couldn't validate your birth certificate. Huge difference between being born and being a "pinched loaf".
Wow. Once again, RDerp lowers the Stupidity Bar. :lmao:

See, if you'd gone to a real school, instead of the Sylvia Plath School of Womy'ns Studies Engineering, they might have taught you how to think instead of WHAT to think.

But I expect your SATs were pretty abysmal. You are NOT a bright person.

It comes as no surprise a mental giant such as yourself watches that insipid drivel.
And i suppose you think Big Brother is "real".....

Your retention of actual cogent thought is terrible. Whatever you look up is probably from a wildly biased left wing source! Perhaps you should download a dictionary.

Download? Come on. Her head would explode.

Who says she doesn't have a head that grows back? You know, Jeebs from Men In Black?

"You don't know how much that stings!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FkVXCCfg2A]Men in Black (1/8) Jeebs Loses His Head CLIP - (1997) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back