Seattle's Dying Exposed As The Big Lie It is

Earlier this year Sinclair broadcasting wrote an article that Seattle is dying. That article was nothing but a huge lie and I said so at the time.

When our city counsel raised minimum wage to 15 dollars an hour the right went nuts saying it would destroy the city. That was another big lie.

Moody's has upgraded Washington state's credit rating to AAA for the first time ever.

Raising the minimum wage and responsible liberal economics have turned Washington and Seattle into a powerhouse.

Conservatives can lie all they want about Washington and Seattle but we are reaping the benefits of liberal responsible economics. While you red states are falling apart and bankrupt.

Moody's gives Washington its first-ever triple-A credit rating
You're full of shit.

I was in both San Fransicko and Seattle last year on business...Both cities are positively overrun with junkie and alcoholic bums.

You're full of shit. I've been to SF and Seattle within the last few months. One can find the seedy areas in most urban centers, but in SF if you claim what you did, you were hanging out in the Tenderloin; better see the Dr. if you partook in sex trade there - oh, and keep in mind some of those gals or gays, and good enough actors to convince a drinking man that they are a woman.

I started my LE Career in The City by the Bay and know where not to go; if you are a country bumpkin you likely stumbled into, or asked someone where the tenderloin is.
I worked three blocks from Fisherman's Wharf....The stories about human shit in the streets, though I didn't want to believe them, are true...On the weekends, the air is borderline polluted with pot smoke...The bums are everywhere...You are in denial just like every other liberoidal fuckwit.

Oddball, you are truly an anti-city hick from the sticks.
I remember a couple years ago when you made accusations about Minneapolis that were pure bullshit and I called you on it. You were so far off base, it's like you had never been to Minneapolis in a decade or two.
You are a phony and always will be a phony.
But the bottom-line is you hate cities, always have and always will. Your credibility is ZERO.

Earlier this year Sinclair broadcasting wrote an article that Seattle is dying. That article was nothing but a huge lie and I said so at the time.

When our city counsel raised minimum wage to 15 dollars an hour the right went nuts saying it would destroy the city. That was another big lie.

Moody's has upgraded Washington state's credit rating to AAA for the first time ever.

Raising the minimum wage and responsible liberal economics have turned Washington and Seattle into a powerhouse.

Conservatives can lie all they want about Washington and Seattle but we are reaping the benefits of liberal responsible economics. While you red states are falling apart and bankrupt.

You're full of shit.

I was in both San Fransicko and Seattle last year on business...Both cities are positively overrun with junkie and alcoholic bums.

You're full of shit. I've been to SF and Seattle within the last few months. One can find the seedy areas in most urban centers, but in SF if you claim what you did, you were hanging out in the Tenderloin; better see the Dr. if you partook in sex trade there - oh, and keep in mind some of those gals or gays, and good enough actors to convince a drinking man that they are a woman.

I started my LE Career in The City by the Bay and know where not to go; if you are a country bumpkin you likely stumbled into, or asked someone where the tenderloin is.
I worked three blocks from Fisherman's Wharf....The stories about human shit in the streets, though I didn't want to believe them, are true...On the weekends, the air is borderline polluted with pot smoke...The bums are everywhere...You are in denial just like every other liberoidal fuckwit.

Oddball, you are truly an anti-city hick from the sticks.
I remember a couple years ago when you made accusations about Minneapolis that were pure bullshit and I called you on it. You were so far off base, it's like you had never been to Minneapolis in a decade or two.
You are a phony and always will be a phony.
But the bottom-line is you hate cities, always have and always will. Your credibility is ZERO.
Not only did I grow up there, but visit that shithole every few months....You obviously haven't ever ridden the bum transit system known as "light rail".

My business dealings have taken me to most major cities in the nation...I have actually seen human shit and drug needles in the streets, and bums sleeping in doorways.

That I have no credibility with a crackpot loon in denial like you gives me joy to no end.

You're full of shit.

So you sort out human shit in the streets. How do you know it wasn't dog shit, do you taste the shit and know the difference? Russian Hill is a residential neighborhood, Columbus Ave is hightly traveled by foot and cars lined with businesses, some bars and restaurants - I claim bullshit. Walking toward the bay from Columbus Ave onto Broadway is not well traveled by car or foot traffic in the evenings, there you might have encountered shit - dog or people, who knows - but if you were there you would be seeking something other than business opportunities.

Walking the Embarcadero from Fisherman's Wharf all the way to the Giants Ball Park has lots of foot traffic, rickshaws and bikes - I've walked that plenty of times from Market St. to the Ball Park and never encountered shit on the street. Of course I don't spent that time looking for shit, there is much more to see looking at the bay and the boats, ships, kayaks on the water and the old street cars on the F Line which once ran in many other US cities.
Yeah....Dogs wipe themselves, then throw their drug needles on top of the shit heap.

18hzuu.jpg

You're full of shit.

So you sort out human shit in the streets. How do you know it wasn't dog shit, do you taste the shit and know the difference? Russian Hill is a residential neighborhood, Columbus Ave is hightly traveled by foot and cars lined with businesses, some bars and restaurants - I claim bullshit. Walking toward the bay from Columbus Ave onto Broadway is not well traveled by car or foot traffic in the evenings, there you might have encountered shit - dog or people, who knows - but if you were there you would be seeking something other than business opportunities.

Walking the Embarcadero from Fisherman's Wharf all the way to the Giants Ball Park has lots of foot traffic, rickshaws and bikes - I've walked that plenty of times from Market St. to the Ball Park and never encountered shit on the street. Of course I don't spent that time looking for shit, there is much more to see looking at the bay and the boats, ships, kayaks on the water and the old street cars on the F Line which once ran in many other US cities.
Yeah....Dogs wipe themselves, then throw their drug needles on top of the shit heap.

18hzuu.jpg

Next time you go to SF use your camera to photograph what you claim, and note the nearest intersection. Then and only then will I believe half of what you write.

Do you spend any time in Seattle? I do, every day. We have a ridiculous homeless problem now, and its liberal ideas that created that problem.

Seattle is under siege. Over the past five years, the Emerald City has seen an explosion of homelessness, crime, and addiction. In its 2017 point-in-time count of the homeless, King County social-services agency All Home found 11,643 people sleeping in tents, cars, and emergency shelters. Property crime has risen to a rate two and a half times higher than Los Angeles’s and four times higher than New York City’s. Cleanup crews pick up tens of thousands of dirty needles from city streets and parks every year.

At the same time, according to the Puget Sound Business Journal, the Seattle metro area spends more than $1 billion fighting homelessness every year. That’s nearly $100,000 for every homeless man, woman, and child in King County, yet the crisis seems only to have deepened, with more addiction, more crime, and more tent encampments in residential neighborhoods. By any measure, the city’s efforts are not working.

Seattle Under Siege

Seattle is an awesome city. I'd love to live there.
I hope you get killed if you do move there.

Do you realize what you posted?

You are hoping someone is killed.

Only for the reason they have a different view from you.

Do you realize how awful and sick that is?
Fuck you Democrat scum.

You have earned this unbridled hatred.

Read what the pieces of shit in your party say every day to and about the most sane, law-abiding peaceful people on the planet because they are white, mostly Christian and don’t agree with Democrats.

You pieces of shit will get what is coming to you.

Wow.

That's a lot of hate.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978 when I originally registered to vote.

I've voted a variety of different parties through the decades.

Can you say the same thing?

Meanwhile I don't hate anyone. You obviously do. Only for the reason that they have a different view from you. Do you see how messed up that is?

For a person who claims to be an American you sure do hate freedom and liberty for anyone who doesn't have the same views you do.

You might want to get help for all that hate. Before you find yourself destroyed by that hate. Your hate won't hurt anyone but you.

It's odd that oddball seems, or at least sells us some shit, when he visits cities. I've been to most major cities in Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Houston, San Antonio, New Orleans, Atlanta, Savannah, Tampa, Miami, Columbia, Richmond, DC, Baltimore, NYC, Philadelphia, Boston, Providence and I know from growing up in a City to be aware and not stroll into neighborhoods which are problematic.

Seems the odd one wants to take a walk on the wild side:

Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.

Candy came from out on the island,
In the backroom she was everybody's darling,
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head
She sayes, hey baby, take a walk on the wild side
Said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
And the colored girls go,

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Little Joe never once gave it away
Everybody had to pay and pay
A hustle here and a hustle there
New York City is the place where they said:
Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
I said hey Joe, take a walk on the wild side

Sugar Plum Fairy came and hit the streets
Lookin' for soul food and a place to eat
Went to the Apollo
You should have seen him go, go, go
They said, hey Sugar, take a walk on the wild side
I said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side, alright, huh

Jackie is just speeding away
Thought she was James Dean for a day
Then I guess she had to crash
Valium would have helped that bash
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
I said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side
And the colored girls say

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Do you spend any time in Seattle? I do, every day. We have a ridiculous homeless problem now, and its liberal ideas that created that problem.

Are those Liberal Ideas, ideas first posted by Jesus on the Sermon on the mount?

I was born and raised in Seattle. I've lived here all my life except for 2 years in the 80s. I remember when the tallest buildings in our skyline were the Smith Tower and the Space Needle. My dad was one of the few still working at Boeing when the sign on the freeway told the last person to turn the lights out.

Yes we have homeless. There are homeless everywhere in America. At least Seattle is trying to do something about it. Unlike other cities.

It's not liberal ideas that created it. If that was true then why is there such a problem with homeless in Spokane and other red areas and states?

It's a national problem that started in the reagan years. We need to address but refuse to do so. It's going to cost money and the last thing conservative Americans want to do is pay anything to correct a problem.

Meanwhile jobs are abundant, wages are high, the standard of living his much higher than other parts of the nation. We are very spoiled here.

The traffic is terrible. The reason for that is because we aren't dying. We're growing by leaps and bounds. We're trying to do something about that too with the new light rail.

I will say whoever thought of the state unconstitutional toll lanes on 405 and 167 is an idiot. Our state constitution says tolls are only allowed to pay for an infrastructure. When it's paid the toll is supposed to go away. The toll lanes on 405 and 167 are totally stupid during rush hour traffic. They're paying money to not move with the rest of us in traffic.

Yes we're in such bad shape because of some homeless that our credit rating has just been upgraded to AAA, we have a lower unemployment rate than the national rate and some other states, we have a higher standard of living that most other states, we're always either at the top of or in the top ten of the best cities or states to live in and people have been flocking here in droves since the 1970s.

Our economic policies are so bad for business the two richest men in the nation and world started their businesses here and live here. Big corporations such as Starbucks, Boeing, Microsoft, Amazon, Costco and Nordstrom, just to name some, started here under our horrible liberal economic policies.

Other states and cities wish they had our success.

I have some very liberal Democrat friends who have rentals sent their equally liberal child to college there. I ran into him the other day, and I was asking how he liked Seattle, he said the homelessness crisis is completely out of control there, and getting worse by the day. Sure, you have certain areas where the wealthy Democrats live, that are nice and have expensive real estate values, etc., like many Democrat run cities.

It's hilarious how these cities run by Democrats and "socialists" are great examples of income inequality, and corruption.

Oh, no doubt. There are problems. And the liberals contribute to them.

But almost all the population growth has been in cities. There’s been virtually no growth in rural areas. Around here, in the rural areas and small cities - the ones that voted 70-80% for Trump - they’re dying because nobody wants to live there anymore.

Oh never mind ptbwbihnortbp. He’s an incel who’s discussed his mental health problems on the open board. It’s best to ignore him when he’s triggered.

Oh never mind ptbwbihnortbp. He’s an incel who’s discussed his mental health problems on the open board. It’s best to ignore him when he’s triggered.

I sure hope that person doesn't end up being violent.

I have some very liberal Democrat friends who have rentals sent their equally liberal child to college there. I ran into him the other day, and I was asking how he liked Seattle, he said the homelessness crisis is completely out of control there, and getting worse by the day. Sure, you have certain areas where the wealthy Democrats live, that are nice and have expensive real estate values, etc., like many Democrat run cities.

It's hilarious how these cities run by Democrats and "socialists" are great examples of income inequality, and corruption.

Oh, no doubt. There are problems. And the liberals contribute to them.

But almost all the population growth has been in cities. There’s been virtually no growth in rural areas. Around here, in the rural areas and small cities - the ones that voted 70-80% for Trump - they’re dying because nobody wants to live there anymore.
That's usually the case for most states, nobody wants to live in the boonies.

Seattle is a cesspool if radical left wingers, this is a shit hole.

You can crow all you want about Seattle, the fact of the matter is, there are tons of homeless zombies, and Seattle is a very expensive city to live in.

You can crow all you want about Seattle, the fact of the matter is, there are tons of homeless zombies, and Seattle is a very expensive city to live in.
Seattle gets more of the things they tolerate. It's really that simple. We all do.
It's a simple universal law.

Do you really not understand the difference between a CITY and a STATE?

\
A great deal of San Francisco now is like the way only the Tenderloin used to be...only worse.

You are a GD LIAR. But everyone who has read you posts already knows that.

Forum List

Back