Seattle Teachers on Strike, 6 Figures and 3 Months Off a Year Not Enough

Ok, dickhead! Have you ever taken a good hard look at the private schools that cater to those seeking religious content? We had schools in Florida where almost all of the teachers had high school diplomas at best and some were holders of GEDs. There are far more of those schools than The Bolles School. which was our ultimate private school. Private school teachers are not required to have a minimum education level and their schools are mostly unaccredited.
You seem to get along well with others.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If private school teachers are waiting for positions in government, it is because the pay, pensions, security and benefits are better.

Hell, most educated parents educate their kids better than the schools can.

Yes, like the 15 year-old freshman special education student I had whose parents withdrew to homeschool her, despite neither of her parents having a high school diploma. I'm sure she has her doctorate and is making 6 figures now.

God forbid they could run into some kids in the street who might actually influence them towards wanting to learn math or science or spelling/grammar!

Even HISTORY!

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bongino or somebody like him said the other day, they don't teach 9/11 in history anymore.

WTF???

They're probably crafting a "The Insurrection of 2021!!!" chapter and the kids will have to name every grandma who took a selfie at the capitol that day.... and sing a song about that cowardly fuck that shot a woman in the neck.....

Then it's back to learning about the oppression of chicks with dicks, of course.

Last edited:
Bongino or somebody like him said the other day, they don't teach 9/11 in history anymore.

WTF???

They're probably crafting a "The Insurrection of 2021!!!" chapter and the kids will have to name every grandma who took a selfie at the capitol that day.... and sing a song about that cowardly fuck that shot a woman in the neck.....

Then it's back to learning about the oppression of chicks with dicks, of course.
You are, I fear, 100% spot on.

Ok, dickhead! Have you ever taken a good hard look at the private schools that cater to those seeking religious content? We had schools in Florida where almost all of the teachers had high school diplomas at best and some were holders of GEDs. There are far more of those schools than The Bolles School. which was our ultimate private school. Private school teachers are not required to have a minimum education level and their schools are mostly unaccredited.
Like you said, rich people send their kids to private schools for their poor education.

BTW - almost all of the National Spelling Bee champs the past few decades are homeschooled kids. Probably because they didn’t go to one of those lousy private schools as you point out.

Private school teachers are qualified to teach. States require all teachers to meet certain criteria in order to teach.
They don't need a WA State Certificate from an accredited University.

Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 2.34.39 PM.png

Like you said, rich people send their kids to private schools for their poor education.

BTW - almost all of the National Spelling Bee champs the past few decades are homeschooled kids. Probably because they didn’t go to one of those lousy private schools as you point out.

Where did I say that? Quote the post, you lowlife piece of shit! Your lying is getting old very quickly!

I feel sorry for those kids because their parents are control freaks who do not want their kids to be kids. You will also notice the predominance of Indian children. They have won every year since 2008 except in 2021.

Some of the dumbest people I know are named Blaster.

Sure teachers are lazy! When was the last time you worked a 70-hour week?
I'm salaried and don't get paid by the hour and I work more than a 40 hour week. I also work 12 months a year unlike teachers.

Forum List

Back