Seattle saw a 23% increase in fatal shootings in 2022

It's ironic, police actions brought about the Summer of Love and then their further inappropriate actions brought about the calls to defund the police. It showed the weakness of the police to the world.
It show weakness in the leaders they are forced to work under

Keep trying to change the subject; it only keeps highlighting your pseudo-intellectual vacuousness. Hey, go buy a lot of fentanyl and eat that. Those cartels runnng around beheading Mexicans love your cash flow.
I didn't change the subject. Mine was a reply to someone:s ignorant statement.; Your's in post # 46. So you changed the subject, not me.

I didn't change the subject. Mine was a reply to someone:s ignorant statement.; Your's in post # 46. So you changed the subject, not me.

Yes,we know you never have any real points, just a series of parrots of your Hive's babbling, Thanks for reminding us over and over and over again. Ypur attempts at claiming some higher moral authority are as always laughable.

Democrats fuck up everything they touch.

When I lived for seven years in Washington State in a conservative area we had very low crime. Travel to Democrat controlled Seattle and it was different story.
A homeless person is not going to travel out into the rural areas to live.
They live in cities. (D) or (R) controlled, doesn't matter.

Which area did you live, don't be afraid to answer?

Here in Omaha we are also seeing a rise in shootings. The perps are getting younger and younger too. It's a shame. It has nothing to do with politics.
Maybe. Politics plays a lot in crime and punishment for crimes. Welfare programs and funding of those welfare programs that pay people not to work, get educated and become productive citizens, is a political device. Don't get me wrong, the sub-cultures that exist where most of these "Mass Shootings" occur within, is due to poor family and social moral values, that should start in the home. But in many areas, the drive to fix these sub-cultures is not there. Rather they would point to illogical narratives and pass the blame to other races in this country as to why they can't behave.

I see both sides of this argument, years and years of over funding the police and the crime rates are still going up and we are living in a practical police state. And yes some see reducing funding to police and increasing funding to alternatives as a good idea. Studies have indicated it too. I'm still on the fence.
jounalistsresource.org>defend the police: What research says on whether more police presence reduces crime. June 20, 2021.
"Practical Police State"... where do you live, Panem?

Funny, because, the very few interactions I have had with Police have all turned out fairly well (Pulled over for speeding 3 times). Each of those times, I chose to pull over, follow the officers directions and didn't get tased, arrested, shot or all three. I don't have police casing my house. I don't have them knocking on my door. For some reason, the police don't harass me. I wonder why? I think, and this is a hunch, I have no firm evidence and YMMV, but I don't break laws. I don't engage in drugs, domestic violence. I don't drink and drive. I don't steal from my neighbors, pedestrians, or businesses. For the most part I drive legally, keep my tags and registration up to date. I don't have any warrants.
Maybe, just maybe, if other would do the same, wouldn't need so many goddamn police. Right? If people could be civilized and stop breaking laws, maybe we won't need so many police. Unfortunately, a lot of humans, by their own choice and volition, are terrible people. They wake up, make bad choices, and need other humans to baby sit them. Sad state we are in.

A homeless person is not going to travel out into the rural areas to live.
They live in cities. (D) or (R) controlled, doesn't matter.

Which area did you live, don't be afraid to answer?
It is the Negroes that cause most of the crime. Democrats let them get away with the crime.

I lived in the Tri Cities working at Hanford.

Forum List

Back