Seattle middle schoolers forced to send hate mail to Moms for Liberty

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Marxists have no limits, these people need to be put down.

In the package were cards that appeared to be drawn by children, directly calling out the organization with phrases such as “Say Gay,” “Gay is slay, stop being a rat” and “stop bullying and excluding LGBTQ youth.”

The same messages were repeated on multiple cards.

A letter was in the enclosed packaging from Ann Christianson, a social studies teacher and coordinator of the Gay-Straight Alliance at Jane Addams Middle School in Seattle. The letter read, “Dear Moms For Liberty, Please read the enclosed cards from concerned middle school students in Seattle, WA.”

When The Post Millennial reached out for comment to the teacher, school, and district, an auto-response came from Christianson’s email that read, “Thank you for contacting me. I am currently on a leave of absence and not checking email. If you have an urgent issue or question, please contact Assistant Principal Madeline Benz… I look forward to connecting when I return.”

Seattle Washington crease to represent sane America a long time ago when the idiot California hippies moved there and turned it into a shithole.

In my life I have only seen one man in real day to day life weaning a dress and high heels and that was in Seattle.

In the package were cards that appeared to be drawn by children, directly calling out the organization with phrases such as “Say Gay,” “Gay is slay, stop being a rat” and “stop bullying and excluding LGBTQ youth.”

A letter was in the enclosed packaging from Ann Christianson, a social studies teacher and coordinator of the Gay-Straight Alliance at Jane Addams Middle School in Seattle. The letter read, “Dear Moms For Liberty, Please read the enclosed cards from concerned middle school students in Seattle, WA.”

When The Post Millennial reached out for comment to the teacher, school, and district, an auto-response came from Christianson’s email that read, “Thank you for contacting me. I am currently on a leave of absence and not checking email. If you have an urgent issue or question, please contact Assistant Principal Madeline Benz… I look forward to connecting when I return.”

Lots of folks here remember when Seattle was a beautiful city full of human beings.

Self included.

It'll be wonderful when adults regain control and reinstitute involuntary commitment for ghouls like those in this story.

Hamas does the same type of hate teaching thing.....Think about it.
OK , so they are wrong to react to extreme oppression and genocidal plans .
What do you call your new movement ?
The Progressive Clowns ?

We are allowing a small minority bully us into standing by while they brainwash our children. Speak out. Let them yell and scream and demonstrate. Our children are too valuable to ignore thus shit.

This is AWESOME - thanks for sharing! 🥰

We are allowing a small minority bully us into standing by while they brainwash our children. Speak out. Let them yell and scream and demonstrate. Our children are too valuable to ignore thus shit.
Well you're hateful pussies so.... of course you're going to get bullied. 😄

I saw nowhere that anyone was forced to do anything. Sad for the old hateful generation but those coming up simply are not as hateful as you are. You are fighting a losing battle.

The thread title immediately reminded me of what my 6th grade teacher did to us in about 1950.

She asked us to sign a letter demanding better treatment for Native Americans.

We all loved our teacher, and of course we all complied with her request, even though we did not understand what we were signing.

Forum List

Back