Seattle mayor assists Sharia followers with home loans

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Very helpful of him, and it's an idea that's catching on:

Seattle mayor offers plan to help followers of Sharia law buy houses - Puget Sound Business Journal

From the piece:

On Monday, Murray's housing committee released its recommendations for ways the city can increase housing in the city. Most ideas were what you'd expect, including increasing the city's housing levy and implementing new rules and regulations to foster development of market-rate and lower-income housing.

One suggestion would help followers of Sharia law buy houses. That's virtually impossible now because Sharia law prohibits payment of interest on loans. The 28-member committee recommended the city convene lenders and community leaders to explore options for increasing access to Sharia-compliant loan products.

More and more lenders are offering Sharia-compliant financing, according to a USA Today report. The sector has grown to more than $1.6 trillion in assets worldwide over the past three decades, and analysts see potential for continued growth as the number of Muslims in the United States and Europe grows.

Since this is the US and doesn't recognize Sharia law who cares??

I sure don't. Let em try to practice that shit and they will find that the US isn't some Muslim shithole that will allow that shit to be practiced. No woman should be treated like a slave.

BLULUOLOOLOOOOOLOOOOOO!!! Allah Monkey pay cash.BLULOOLOOOLOOOOOO!!!Mohammed say no loan!!!BLULOOLOLOOOO!!!! I Blow you up!!!! BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!! You pay the interest!!! BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!! I Blow you up!! !!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOOOOO!

797719.jpg

Sukuk - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I don't really understand it, sound like they own part of the asset.

It is not all that complicated------Islamic rules of economics stymie business completely-----because money cannot be borrowed or loaned if "interest" is involved. ----in order to overcome the problem ---jewish economic professors
created a loophole that sorta make the "FINANCIER" a part owner of the
asset and the person financed-----a kind of "tenant" -----the tenant pays a kind
of rent----rather than interest on the ----"loan" or a "mortgage" payement. It is simple----the jewish economics professor that was hired by Saudi Arabia to fix up their banking system ----explained it to me. The Pharisee mind is awesome

Who cares?

Seriously. There are hundreds of "sharia compliant" lenders all over the country, it's a very profitable market in many places.

Why do you care how others choose to do business?

Who cares?

Seriously. There are hundreds of "sharia compliant" lenders all over the country, it's a very profitable market in many places.

the bottom line is that shariah compliant comes out no different from-----the other way. The details are just named differently-----no INTEREST-----more like
"joint venture"-------it is a fiction

Who cares?

the bottom line is that shariah compliant comes out no different from-----the other way. The details are just named differently-----no INTEREST-----more like

Of course. So what?

Why do you care?

Who cares?

Of course. So what?

Why do you care?

I don't----the elderly man wanted to tell me what he was doing in Saudi Arabia---
I am very polite

Who cares?

Of course. So what?

Why do you care?

Why do you care?

Personally, I find the semantic games of the sharia compliant allah monkeys quite amusing. They think charging or paying "interest" is a sin, but if you front load the "interest" well, that's just fine and dandy! I bet these fuckers are all eating bacon too.....

:rofl:

Who cares?

Of course. So what?

Why do you care?

Why do you care?

Personally, I find the semantic games of the sharia compliant allah monkeys quite amusing. They think charging or paying "interest" is a sin, but if you front load the "interest" well, that's just fine and dandy! I bet these fuckers are all eating bacon too.....

Religious hypocrisy is essentially universal among the religious.

Who cares?

Of course. So what?

Why do you care?

Why do you care?

I agree.

Have a bacon turtle burger......

135664103849213930900301197_bacon_tutle_burger.jpg

Who cares?

Of course. So what?

Why do you care?

Why do you care?

why do you care?

Forum List

Back