Seattle legalizes property crimes up to $750

Seattle .. Portland .. San Francisco .. Los Angeles .. Shining examples of liberal policies and the outcomes they produce. Those poor criminals are the victims.

Its not any better in Lib cities considerably further east. St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh all have Soros Controlled DA's as well.

And they wonder why those cities all have "Food deserts"? Give me a break.

Its not any better in Lib cities considerably further east. St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh all have Soros Controlled DA's as well.

And they wonder why those cities all have "Food deserts"? Give me a break.
I don't disagree .. the are objective examples of how liberal policies impact and influence an urban culture .. West Coast, East Coast and most everywhere in between.

If you're a property owner, know that marxists are after you and you are the enemy. From a mansion to a fruit stand and everything in between.

That's how it is.

I have personal knowledge of CA ORE AZ. Most people are not like those shown on Castro st. up in SF. There are rabid LW loonatics in Silcon Valley or LA but for the most part it people seem normal? They quietly try to provide for the Children and families...enduring horrible commutes and increasingly hostile work environments.

Same in ORE, outside of Eugene or Portland. The anarchist and dopers all enjoy DEM polices but not the regular people.

It looks as if the GOVT corruption has fully infected AZ, a Maricopa Voting is now permanently completely corrupted. As many ballots as needed will be dumped in AFTER Election day. Counting will be held open. Signatures don't matter. Rigged Machines are OK. Just like in CA but no one even complains anymore, accepted as a lost cause since the 80s'

The entire West coast has been mostly mail-in. Living there it is easy to see in no way is the Vote an accurate reflection of the voters. The entire coast is lost and now AZ too.
CA once voted nearly 70% against Gay marriage....that was a true representation of the people on a "resolution" not any candidate. But LW sweeps every Ballot candidate?

Last edited:
Exactly. The DemoKKKrats WANT this crime. They LOVE it, and so do the people who vote for them.

So they can come break your windshield (<$750) and the Cops are told to treat it as simply bad luck? Even if you are in the car and get a picture of the street verminous DEM?

Measures taken out of desperation over the failed justice system in America.

It will lead to even more vigilante justice with guns.

There's a better way forward and it's going to have to be realized and accepted soon!

How bad is it in America now? I wonder if it's mostly this forum that paints such a dark picture?

Exactly. The DemoKKKrats WANT this crime. They LOVE it, and so do the people who vote for them.
Well, the people that vote for them fall for their demogogues and the propaganda pushed by the useful idiotic pet monkeys in the media and their pet monkeys in the entertainment industry who keep them sedated. The institutions of lower living that were once called schools and universities are also training the students to be studious mao red guard supporters and will soon enough be turning us all in.

Get ready. Been saying it for a while. It's not about flag waving anymore.

Last edited:
In the twitter thread, it sounds like an update to the order was made due to clarification needed by the City Attorney. This appears to be only affecting Graffiti damage. But again, I'm no lawyer and they don't use "i'm not a lawyer speak" when discussing this shit.

Forum List

Back