Search Engines Banning USMessageBoard?

I searched for it and found this:

meuster.jpg

Sounds like this queer hates mustard or something!

Is this site being banned by Yahoo and other search engines? I had to go through twitter to get to this site. Any others seeing problems?

Not for access to USMB they are not restricting us. MAYBE other issues? Like where do you pick up the link to USMB? Is it stored as a favorite in your browser tray? The link ALWAYS works. See this thread.

Had another member complain about this in PM. He was using search engines or social media to link thru to USMB.

Just put us up there in your favorites bar. It'll work all the time. Dont fret about what the tech tyrants think of us even if they ARE restricting access.

You won't find a politics forum that is well rated.
They are always rated horrible. Think about it... what drives people to do a review on a forum? Yeah... when they are pissed off

There's one ratings site that hysterical to read thru. In the bad ratings for USMB, I could actually recognize about 2 or 3 permanently banned members just by their phrasing and complaints. That's where anyone we permanently ban goes to "get even".... :hyper:

View attachment 650623

Think I recognize that guy. Was probably cut loose from USMB on December 14, 2019. The "soy boy leftist" and the mod name that banned him gives it away.

:rofl:

Or a current member that suspects they could POSSIBLY get banned soon getting a head start on their revenge....

There's one ratings site that hysterical to read thru. In the bad ratings for USMB, I could actually recognize about 2 or 3 permanently banned members just by their phrasing and complaints. That's where anyone we permanently ban goes to "get even".... :hyper:
Exactly... same thing 20 years ago on USPOL.
We use to laugh about it on the back board

Haha... look at the robot post by Bed Bath and Beyond LOL
"Searching for the ideal us message board... shop at Bed Bath and Beyond".

I like their soaps, lotions and skin products. That's probably why it showed up in my results.

The coconut hibiscus smells delicious and lasts all day. :26:

View attachment 650623

Sounds like a moron who is stupid enough to post his banking info online and probably his SS number and other stuff like an idiot.

If you find something online and just have to have it, get a gift card or an online pay service. It's never a good idea to post bank routing numbers, DL numbers, or CC numbers on any online web page, 'secure' connection claims or no. Or get a phone number and see if they will take money orders.

I knew it!
Bodeca and her cohorts are behind this!!

He/she/it/mutant has said she reports crap to the FBI. I like to laugh at it and its threats. Since literally everything she snivels about and dislikes is 'all rayciss n stuff', they probably started a file on her as a lunatic.

Forum List

Back