trump Rally Likely Source Of Virus Surge In Tulsa

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I guess that falls under the category of tell me something we don't know?

Of course the rally in Tulsa caused the surge there.

Why not the Only (some) Black Lives Matter demonstrations?

Please and continue to strike own head with colossal hammer. That sound soothes.

You all bitched about the protesting and you're still talking about it. Do you want more or something? I doubt you are being listened to by them so what's the point?

Ask the republican Tulsa City-County Health Department Director Dr. Bruce Dart that question.

He is the person making the statement and not including BLM in that statement.

Maybe the reason why he didn't include them is because they didn't cause the surge.

Logic, it works.

Must have been all those unwashed leftwing protesters outside the rally. Spreading their shithole society just as their rioters in Seattle, Baltimore, New York and Minneapolis.
LOLOL

Uh, no, dumbfuck, it was Impeached Trump's rally which caused a record number of COVID-19 cases in Tulsa.

Why do you think Impeached Trump is now holding his rallies by phone and on the internet instead of in person?

Wait a sec.

Isn't this the same rally that only a few thousand attended, that the moonbats like the OP were giggling about?...Now it's responsible for a big outbreak of the Commievirus?

mmmmm'kay....

giphy.gif

Wait a sec.

Isn't this the same rally that only a few thousand attended, that the moonbats like the OP were giggling about?...Now it's responsible for a big outbreak of the Commievirus?

mmmmm'kay....

giphy.gif
Who said the outbreak was big? It was several hundred cases. But it was a record for that city. Two weeks after Impeached Trump held a rally there where he encouraged attendees to forego wearing masks and to practice social distancing

You rightards are fucked in the head. There's simply no room for any other excuse anymore.

How about the Portland riots?

Forum List

Back