Sean Hannity turns traitor!!!

"Please take Covid seriously. I can't say it enough. Enough people have died. We don't need any more death. Research like crazy. Talk to your doctor... I believe in science. I believe in the science of vaccination."

Hannity is such a commie fag. No way am I getting chipped to save my life and others. Liberty outstrips breathing.

His brother Tucker, the Huckster disagrees.
The virus must have it home in some way for Hannity to say that.

"Please take Covid seriously. I can't say it enough. Enough people have died. We don't need any more death. Research like crazy. Talk to your doctor... I believe in science. I believe in the science of vaccination."

Hannity is such a commie fag. No way am I getting chipped to save my life and others. Liberty outstrips breathing.

Sean's a blowhard and he's always bugged me. I used to think the vaccines were a pretty good bet for some people but the way they seem to be failing in the UK and Israel right now I'm not even sure about that anymore.

My own nation is now so crooked they're making getting early treatment very, very difficult so that Big Pharma can make all their profits off the vaccines. I can't believe this is where we are, but this is where we are.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
And there ya go.

Imagine making an EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE this political, so that even as they're failing--even as five TX Dems, most certainly vaccinated, have come down with Covid--you're still throwing all your weight behind stupid shots. Not because you really CARE about people not getting Covid, just as a *political virtue signal*.

I swear we live in the dullest, most stupid time known to humanity.

Sean Hannity puts down some plausible deniability video to get ahead of oncoming lawsuits. Fox has misled viewers and the death toll racking up and the impending shut down of the economy is scaring the shit out of them. Any business shut down by covid can open a lawsuit against these guys. Look out.

Now Hannity will be a commie. This is a very good first step, though.

Ironically, he's a large part of the alternate universe, and he's already created the zombies. I don't think they're listening any more.

Hey look Mac. Foo Fighters put on a "vaccinated only" concert and had to cancel...because one of their own has Covid

My my how that narrative dissolves huh?

Sean Hannity puts down some plausible deniability video to get ahead of oncoming lawsuits. Fox has misled viewers and the death toll racking up and the impending shut down of the economy is scaring the shit out of them. Any business shut down by covid can open a lawsuit against these guys. Look out.

Yeah, good point. They're at the center of the alternate universe.

Lawsuits may be the only thing that changes this. Saved by lawyers. Yuck. But at this point, I'll take it.

The interesting one will be Tucker. Let's see if he says anything.

Hey look Mac. Foo Fighters put on a "vaccinated only" concert and had to cancel...because one of their own has Covid

My my how that narrative dissolves huh?

There's one now.

Ya only you communist lefties would think an opinion should be grounds for a law suit.
You zombies don't understand that when an opinion and/or falsehood is purposely disguised and presented as "news", the presenter is at risk. The risk can vary depending on the context.

That's how things are in Normal World. In Normal World, you are responsible for your actions.

You zombies don't understand that when an opinion and/or falsehood is purposely disguised and presented as "news", the presenter is at risk. The risk can vary depending on the context.

That's how things are in Normal World. In Normal World, you are responsible for your actions.
Be specific and link to a NEWS report from fox that told people not to get the shot.

Be specific and link to a NEWS report from fox that told people not to get the shot.
I'll try to keep this simple.

I very much doubt that they have told people in a news report "not to get the shot".

What they have done, constantly and without stop, is create and nurture doubt in the minds of their viewers by presenting mostly the anti-vaxx viewpoint. When presented in a news format, that will sway opinion and action. As it clearly has.

I'm guessing you're not going to understand what I just said.

The vaccine is much ado about nothing. Either you have a natural immunity or don't.

Forum List

Back