Sean Hannity has the number one book in the country

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Trump just tweeted. Who in there right mind would buy a book written by Sean Hannity?

Trump just tweeted. Who in there right mind would buy a book written by Sean Hannity?

He is the highest rated show for a reason. Millions watch him and his name is a global name. Like him or not, he's a major influence. He's also staunchly pro-American. A firm defender of your Constitution.

Americans should speak openly (and proudly) about the Constitution, it's the envy of the citizens everywhere.

He is the highest rated show for a reason. Millions watch him and his name is a global name. Like him or not, he's a major influence. He's also staunchly pro-American. A firm defender of your Constitution.

Americans should speak openly (and proudly) about the Constitution, it's the envy of the citizens everywhere.

Hannity serves his purpose. Me and him are same side on many issues, although not as much since Trump.

People that LIKE Sean Hannity?

I’m indifferent to him. There are plenty of people I like that I would never buy there book. Hannity doesn’t give unique perspectives. He just repeats hyper partisan talking points every time he speaks.

Trump is often wrong, uninformed or just makes of lies. Barnes and Noble and New York Times disagree.
1596687207321.png

The New York Times Best Sellers- August 16, 2020
1596687414661.png

I dunno. Have you READ any of Hannity's previous work to have any idea what kind of author he is or are you just talking out of your ass?

At least Hannity is a well known and popular author. That's a lot more than you can say for some niece Mary Trump, yet I hear a bunch of her books sold, so WHICH IS WORSE?

And if Hannity's book is selling like hotcakes, what does that say about reports that support for Trump has fallen through the floor?

He is a bought off lying ho.... Brainwashed functional moron. None of his scandals are anything but phony.... Total misinformation

The sickness of being a Christian. Believing in fake gods. Helps spread fake news.
The trouble with atheism is that it is in anti-founder tenets that the Constitution is based on, according to the majority sentiments of the era they lived in, which was zero representation in the British monarch's courts, which offended the colonial American leaders very greatly, and it begs the question, if our grievances are not heard, it proves we are nothing to them but a meal ticket. That is hard to live with for both parties.

I very well might if I weren't so busy with my promise to God that my time would be spent working for poor single-mom families who depend on help from their community.

Resurrection of ancient threads contributes to global climate change.
I'll take that to mean I caused an improvement in the scorching summer weather we're having down here, so I thank you, kind sir, but I'm a plain person with no prophetic power, and not rich either.

The sad reality with Fox is, that after Tucker left.... there is no spine left among journalists there to say anything of value anymore!

uhE84hc.png

Forum List

Back