Sean Hanity sums it up

A bait-and-switch that is perhaps a bit more clever than your usual simple lies.

No one in my church denies the practice of plural marriage.

But nobody with better than a room-temperature IQ is going to be fooled by your dishonest attempt to sneak that in in place of your earlier false accusations of rape and pedophilia.

Okay, except SOME of those plural marriages were with girls who were teenagers. Sometimes with a 20 year age gap or more. So, yes, that counts as rape and pedophilia as much as what Roman Polanski did.

In many ways, it's worse, because he had these children's parents CONVINCED that they only way the family was getting into heaven was by letting the cult leaders have sex with these children.

And in the end, what stands out the most is that while you are so fond of making such outrageous accusations against those you wish to discredit, you defend those who really are undeniably guilty of the very crimes of which you falsely accuse others.

You're not just dishonest; you're not just evil; you're incredibly stupid to believe that you can lie as blatantly as you do, and retain any vestige of credibility.

What stands out is that you belong to a cult started by some very bad people whose successors have been trying to pave over some of the sleazier parts. But now you want to set yourself up as a paragon of morality when criticizing gay people, women who make sexual choices you don't like, etc.

I have several boxes of old comic books...should I be worried the fbi is coming for them too

Do they have Batman and Iron Man talking about nuclear secrets?

Wage and price controls were an effort to control wages

Sometmes it worked but often the free market was more nimble than government

Actually, it worked reasonably well... of course, a lot of commodities were rationed, and people went along with it. I know this is hard to believe to us today, where we can't get assholes to wear masks during a pandemic.

I know this is hard to believe to us today, where we can't get assholes to wear masks during a pandemic.

It's difficult to discern to what degree you have fallen for the #CoronaHoax so completely, because, you're just that damn stupid; and to what degree you know that the whole thing was bullshit but you support the destructive agenda that it was created and exploited to promote.

It's difficult to discern to what degree you have fallen for the #CoronaHoax so completely, because, you're just that damn stupid; and to what degree you know that the whole thing was bullshit but you support the destructive agenda that it was created and exploited to promote.

I've had a couple people close to me get Corona... It's serious shit.

None of them died, thankfully, but serious crap.

So just for the record, you believe in Magic Underwear but not masking.. Got it.

So just for the record, you believe in Magic Underwear but not masking.. Got it.

I also do not believe that putting up a standard chain-link fence will keep mosquitos out. That would literally be the exact kind and scale of stupid as believing that a mask with 50-micron gaps will stop a virus that has a maximum size of 0.2 of a micron.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

I've had a couple people close to me get Corona... It's serious shit.

None of them died, thankfully, but serious crap.

Isn't American tax payer funded Gain of Function virus manipulation done in CHINA a wonderful thing?
Got the evil Orange Man out, so it's all good, right?
BTW, masks are USELESS!!!
:rolleyes:

I also do not believe that putting up a standard chain-link fence will keep mosquitos out. That would literally be the exact kind and scale of stupid as believing that a mask with 50-micron gaps will stop a virus that has a maximum size of 0.2 of a micron.

If masks were useless, why do surgeons wear them when performing surgery?

More to the point, we can look at Japan. Mask wearing in public was already popular in the Land of the Rising Sun before Covid hit, but when it did, everyone complied. Everyone followed the sensible instructions to prevent the spread of the disease.

As a result, Japan has only had 35,000 Covid Deaths compared to 1 million plus in the US. And that is with a greater population density and more elderly people than we have.

Containment measures NEVER SHOULD have become a political issue, except Trump made it one.

Isn't American tax payer funded Gain of Function virus manipulation done in CHINA a wonderful thing?
Got the evil Orange Man out, so it's all good, right?
BTW, masks are USELESS!!!
And of course, you have the paranoid loons...

More to the point, we can look at Japan. Mask wearing in public was already popular in the Land of the Rising Sun before Covid hit, but when it did, everyone complied. Everyone followed the sensible instructions to prevent the spread of the disease.

As a result, Japan has only had 35,000 Covid Deaths compared to 1 million plus in the US. And that is with a greater population density and more elderly people than we have.

Containment measures NEVER SHOULD have become a political issue, except Trump made it one.

And of course, you have the paranoid loons...
You can keep your blinders on all you'd like, but that does NOT make the obvious clear for those that can see it.
I wouldn't expect anything less from the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies such as yourself.
Mask up and OBEY!

Those 15 boxes are Trump's property, not classified documents.
And you have HONEST DON’s word on that don’t ya kyzr ? You need to get that appendage out of your mouth because it cannot be there and have your eyes open at the same time. You are a disgraced mess.

I've never claimed them to be useless.

For thir proper applications, they are indeed effective.

But stopping viruses that are hundreds of times smaller than the gaps in the mask is not their proper application, nor is wearing them for hours at a time.

The entire #CoronaHoax2020 was all about politics. One has to be incredibly ignorant, at this point, to sincerely believe that it was ever about protecting anyone from any disease; that it was ever about anything other than an excuse for corrupt criminals who infest positions of power to seize and abuse more of that power, to the detriment of those of us that they are supposed to serve.

You, of course, are a willing stooge and accomplice for these criminals. No surprise; you ALWAYS take the side of criminals against that of human beings. ALWAYS.

The very lowest of subhuman criminal shit are those who commit their crimes from positions of government power, and those are the criminals that you love the most.

Masks stop saliva and aerosols from spreading the virus:

When there's a nationwide pandemic, and there's no vaccine, those who refuse to wear masks in public places are behaving like sociopaths. They should be punished (i.e. get their asses kicked), for placing others at risk of contracting a deadly disease. Such people don't deserve to be treated civilly, but rather with the same indifference and violence, they're inflicting on others through their sociopathic refusal to wear a mask in public. They should move to Antarctica where they can live with penguins because they don't deserve to live in human society. They're the ones who are inhumane and violent, refusing to wear a mask in public venues, in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic. A good ass kicking is what they deserve.

Last edited:
Do they have Batman and Iron Man talking about nuclear secrets?

Actually, it worked reasonably well... of course, a lot of commodities were rationed, and people went along with it. I know this is hard to believe to us today, where we can't get assholes to wear masks during a pandemic.

So true. I live here in NYC and most people here wore masks, but there were a few assholes here at the height of the pandemic that didn't and I called them out on it. I'm glad things are stabilizing now and we have a vaccine.

Last edited:
You can keep your blinders on all you'd like, but that does NOT make the obvious clear for those that can see it.
I wouldn't expect anything less from the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies such as yourself.
Mask up and OBEY!

The government, and society in general, have a right to establish safety measures in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic. You don't have the right to become a public safety hazard. If you don't understand that perhaps you should go live in the forest with the squirrels. You don't belong in human society. You're like a wild animal.

squirrel.jpg

1611713535-redneck.jpg

LIAR. There were no classified documents in those boxes, they were already reviewed, duh.

Hillary's emails were under subpoena when she deleted them. Trump's boxes were NOT subpoenaed, duh.
The documents in those boxes did not belong to Trump...

After Spring negations, Trump's lawyers signed a document on his behalf to state that there was no documents belonging to the US government in their possession.

A few days later the were on Security cameras moving the US people's property from one room to another.

What the fuck has this to do with Hillary? Hillary could have committed mass murder it still wouldn't make Trump any more guilty or innocent.

Liar.
Those 15 boxes are Trump's property, not classified documents. They also took a napkin, a birthday menu, and Kim Jung Un's letter to Trump.
The partisan FBI will be chopped up and distributed to more legitimate departments.
They are all US people's property...

You can't steal shit from work..

The government, and society in general, have a right to establish safety measures in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic. You don't have the right to become a public safety hazard. If you don't understand that perhaps you should go live in the forest with the squirrels. You don't belong in human society. You're like a wild animal.

Yeah, especially when they unleashed the deadly plandemic.
Fuck off you demented communist! :fu:

View attachment 684068
So you want surgeons to stop wearing masks then...

Over Million dead Americans and you think it was so somebody could force you to wear a mask...

Just think of what you are saying...

Yeah, especially when they unleashed the deadly plandemic.
Fuck off you demented communist! :fu:

Bullshit conspiracy theory. Nonetheless, for the sake of argument, let's assume that China purposely released the virus. How the hell does that justify you not wearing a mask, in a public venue in the middle of a nationwide, deadly pandemic? Isn't the evil communist Covid 19 virus deadly? Isn't that why China supposedly, purposely released the virus to America? It's a deadly virus, right? Dangerous, lethal, a biological weapon. Correct? Why are you refusing to wear a mask in public in the middle of a deadly pandemic? Do you know why? Because you're a selfish, religious, nutbag right-winger, that doesn't value the lives of others, especially if they're not Bible-thumping, "born again" Christians. Actually, you don't even give a shit about your fellow Christians either. You just care about the life of embryos and fetuses in other people's wombs. You're pro-life when it comes to life in the womb, not outside of it.

Let's look at the great contradiction.

RIGHT-WING RELIGIOUS NUTBAG: This is my body, the government doesn't have a right to force me to wear a mask in public venues where there are other people, even in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic. It's my body, I can do whatever I want to do with my body. If I get sick and make others sick, so what? That's life. You live, you die and no one is going to force me to wear a mask, in public venues, even in the middle of a pandemic. If I get sick or infect others and they get sick and die, that's not my fault or problem. This is my body, I have sovereignty over it, and no one can force me to wear a mask even if it results in the death of others.

ME: Do you believe a woman has a right to determine whether she remains pregnant or not? Does she have sovereignty over her own body and reproductive system? Does she have to give herself to an embryo and allow it to develop inside of her body, at her expense?

RIGHT-WING RELIGIOUS NUTBAG: I'm pro-life and I believe a woman must be forced to remain pregnant, allowing that zygote, embryo, or undeveloped fetus to develop at her expense and cost, whether she likes it or not, whether she's in a position financially or not to become a mother, whether she can or can't, it doesn't matter, she must remain pregnant and give birth. Life in the womb is precious and must be preserved at all cost, being allowed to develop, regardless of whatever the expense might be for the woman who is carrying that life, healthwise, financially, emotionally, psychologically, whatever, the woman has no choice on this matter. She must remain pregnant.

ME: Why aren't you wearing a mask in public venues in the middle of a deadly pandemic if you're actually "pro-life"?

RIGHT-WING RELIGIOUS NUTBAG: No one can tell me what to do, with my body or force me to wear a mask in public venues where there are other people, in the middle of a deadly pandemic. If I get sick, so what? I'll fly up to heaven with Jesus, if I die. If I infect others, so what? That's life. Not my problem.

photo_2022-07-04_12-34-23.jpg

Fucking hypocrites.

Last edited:
So you want surgeons to stop wearing masks then...

Over Million dead Americans and you think it was so somebody could force you to wear a mask...

Just think of what you are saying...
And they claim they're "pro-life".

Forum List

Back