Sean Hanity sums it up

This is what you quoted from Comey:
Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information.

Do you see the word clearly there?
Liar.
nope just says it was classified and marked it…clearly says it

sorry he didn’t use that adjective for you…

3. Those are Trump's documents, not classified material, duh.
Are YOU ^^^^^ still claiming this as your stance?

You are going to be VERY disappointed.
Your definition of "Classified" or "UnClassified" are WACK.

I'm going with the LEGAL experts.

You can stick with Rudy. LLOOLLOOLLLOOOLLLOLL

Trump was the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.
Thats bullshit

Democrats were so freaked out by the wuflu that they literally threw workers out of their jobs and ordered thrm to stay home

Liar.
Those 15 boxes are Trump's property, not classified documents. They also took a napkin, a birthday menu, and Kim Jung Un's letter to Trump.
The partisan FBI will be chopped up and distributed to more legitimate departments.
i hope you're correct. It seems the Rs always promise much, deliver ... not so much

I have to admit, watching Hannity last night bought a smile to my face. I love the whining. But the love for a corrupt, incompetent grifter who made all of this own problems is just mind boggling.
I have to admit watching demonrats and their buddies at cnn et al bought a smile to my face. I love the whining. But the love libtards have for a corrupt, incompetent career politician who never held down a real job and can't put together a coherent sentence and advocates murdering all the unborn babies he possibly can is just mind boggling.

/——-/ If it’s under oath, it’s still a felony- no matter how much you want to spin it away.

So what? Look, man, if we just had a slot machine view of the law, we wouldn't need lawyers, judges or juries.

ANY reasonable person would say, "Yeah, he was embarrassed, because the purpose of the question had NOTHING to do with the case, and was just there to embarrass him. "

so why did you lie?
I provided the statement from Comey that explains that the markings were on three emails, insignificant and how it would be reasonable to believe the information was no longer confidential, which it wasn’t.

It is 100% fact that nothing was properly marked classified.

I provided the statement from Comey that explains that the markings were on three emails, insignificant and how it would be reasonable to believe the information was no longer confidential, which it wasn’t.

It is 100% fact that nothing was properly marked classified.
so you lied

Lol, what hoot typical retard repug comment today. Yet it is your kind that attack race. Hilarious. Yep, Dems will kinda frown on people seeking to overturn free and fair elections. They don't like it much when people are trying to hang a vice president even when he is a retard repug. We are how ever fine with putting a noose around the neck of your fat fucking hitter after a fair trial of course. What a right wing retard you are.
Good Gawd….do you read what you write here? Hell, you’re so far gone, can’t even take a comment like yours seriously…

Wow, it's fun to watch the Doomsday Cult drink the koolaid.

The same people who spent 70 million dollars proving Bill Clinton lied about getting a blow job are the ones whining that Trump is getting a bad deal for walking off with FIFTEEN BOXES of sensitive documents.
Wow. Fifteen boxes of documents. How terrible.

***snip***

The most famous recent example, of course, is Hillary Clinton, who maintained a private, unsecured e-mail server while serving as President Barack Obama’s secretary of state and did not turn it over to the government for archiving after leaving office. Obama later lied about his knowledge of this server, the existence of which enabled Clinton to withhold documents related to the Benghazi debacle from congressional investigators.

The Obama administration also destroyed all e-mails related to the operation that culminated in the alleged death of Osama bin Laden.

The George W. Bush administration, which destroyed videos documenting the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) torture of detainees, claimed to have lost some 22 million e-mails over the course of six years, including all e-mails from the office of Vice President Dick Cheney during certain periods. In reality, the administration “had simply shut down the Clinton [administration’s] automatic e-mail archive,” supposedly because of a server switch, wrote Newsweek.

The Clinton administration, Newsweek explained, had set up the archive in the wake of a lawsuit “that prevented 6,000 White House e-mail backup tapes from being erased” near the end of the George H.W. Bush administration. That administration, like the Reagan administration (which installed the first White House e-mail system) before it, did not maintain e-mail archives despite the 1978 Presidential Records Act’s mandate that all presidential and vice presidential records be preserved. A large number of executive branch e-mails — the Bush administration sent about 200 million — were, therefore, lost to posterity, undoubtedly saving certain Reagan and Bush administration figures from embarrassment, and possibly legal action, in their retirement.

This is not to say the Clinton administration was a model of records preservation. Numerous documents related to the Whitewater investigation were later found in the personal residence of the Clinton White House. And unlike Reagan — who also got key documents related to the Iran-Contra affair shredded while he was in office — and the two Presidents Bush, Bill Clinton has managed to get records destroyed or disappeared even after leaving office. In 2003, Clinton’s national security adviser, Sandy Berger, smuggled five terrorism-related classified documents out of the National Archives and destroyed them, for which he was fined $50,000 and sentenced to five years’ probation. Last year, it emerged that documents related to the probe by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) into the death of Clinton’s Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster had vanished from the National Archives, as had a two-terabyte hard drive from the Clinton administration.

Most men wouldn't be in that circumstance in the first place.

I don't expect you to understand. I get that you have no grasp of even the most basic concepts of integrity and morals.

You are right.. Most men would not be in a position where tens of millions of dollars are spent prying into their sex lives.

Most men cheat, because men are dogs... I'm the first one to admit that.

Forum List

Back