Sean Hanity sums it up

If he did, so did Clinton...for years....and keep it hidden, on an unsecured server....Trump had a hand full of documents, secured, and guarded and had been working with the NA....it is not a felony for the President, even an ex-President to review classified materal...he still has his security clearance dumbass.

So spare me, your hypocrisy is overwhelming the internet. This was nothing more then a raid by desperate demafasict to try and keep Trump from running for office again....

It's backfired. He's gotten overwhelming support, and 85 percent of the population believes your cult is taking us in the wrong direction...this is yet another example of that....he's likely going to ge the nomination now, which frankly I didn't want...but your desperate tactics have backfired.
Two dozen boxes isn’t a handful. The list of documents taken earlier this year, just the list of them, is hundreds of pages long. Trump had these documents REMOVED from government property including properly marked top secret documents with no evidence that any were declassified.
There’s no comparison here. Trump knowingly removed classified information from government property and that’s a felony.

Two dozen boxes isn’t a handful. The list of documents taken earlier this year, just the list of them, is hundreds of pages long. Trump had these documents REMOVED from government property including properly marked top secret documents with no evidence that any were declassified.
There’s no comparison here. Trump knowingly removed classified information from government property and that’s a felony.
He moved them his home, to work...Presidents take work with them out of the WH...that's nothing new...they don't stop being President when they go visit their homes.

Trump is alleged to have far less documents then Clinton...move over Trump had the authority at any time to do what he did, where Clinton did not. Again spare me.

Oh Clinton didn't know she was using an illegal server? haha

You are a joke.

He moved them his home, to work...Presidents take work with them out of the WH...that's nothing new...they don't stop being President when they go visit their homes.

Trump is alleged to have far less documents then Clinton...move over Trump had the authority at any time to do what he did, where Clinton did not. Again spare me.

You are a joke.
Nope. He flew off with them as Joe Biden was being sworn in. He wasn’t taking them to work on since he knew precisely when he was no longer president and no longer had any authority.

Again, these were properly marked, clearly identified top secret documents in an unsecured nongovernment building improperly taken from government property and stored there in the possession of someone without a security clearance. Tell me how he didn’t knowingly commit a felony.

Nope. He flew off with them as Joe Biden was being sworn in. He wasn’t taking them to work on since he knew precisely when he was no longer president and no longer had any authority.

Again, these were properly marked, clearly identified top secret documents in an unsecured nongovernment building improperly taken from government property and stored there in the possession of someone without a security clearance. Tell me how he didn’t knowingly commit a felony.
1) you have no idea when they were taken there
2) you have no idea how they were marked, we do know that Clinton had properly marked classified material, nor do you know if they were declassified by Trump. Those 'Classified’ Docs FBI Sought in Trump Raid Were Already Declassified, Says Former Pentagon Official
3) Trump has a security clearance....geez....ex-Presidents have them....his clearance was never taken away. However, the company that ran the unsecured third party server did not have a clearance that held classified material for Clinton and Obama.

Wow, it's fun to watch the Doomsday Cult drink the koolaid.

The same people who spent 70 million dollars proving Bill Clinton lied about getting a blow job are the ones whining that Trump is getting a bad deal for walking off with FIFTEEN BOXES of sensitive documents.
Clinton got "a" blow job?? According to Monica, she was in there quite often giving him the sauauge works. A FAT disgusting Hillary smiled and held his hand on TV after he had got multiple blow jobs by Monica. That is truly pathetic!

From reading threads like this one.......
Brotherhood from Sea to Shining Sea is right around the corner.

Conservatives should keep one fact in mind, and that is that the total number of those defending Biden's and his DOJ and FBI are vastly outnumbered.
Regardless of the media propaganda, MOST Americans do not approve of Democrats at this point nor their tactics.
Those who do are generally very low information or dedicated Marxists.

The problem is that even with their minority, the Left has managed to be devious and dishonest enough to seize a significant part of the government and thereby the means to manipulate elections to it's advantage (as any tyrant or dictator does), so the good guys still may not prevail in any event.
They have too much control at this point. Changing course would require more sacrifice than Americans may be willing to make at this point, unfortunately.

1) you have no idea when they were taken there
2) you have no idea how they were marked, we do know that Clinton had properly marked classified material, nor do you know if they were declassified by Trump. Those 'Classified’ Docs FBI Sought in Trump Raid Were Already Declassified, Says Former Pentagon Official
3) Trump has a security clearance....geez....ex-Presidents have them....his clearance was never taken away. However, the company that ran the unsecured third party server did not have a clearance that held classified material for Clinton and Obama.
1. The archives already told us they were marked top secret.
2. You are lying about Clinton’s emails. We have testimony under oath from Comey as well as the report documenting you are lying.

“First, Director Comey explained that he was talking about only three emails out of the 30,000 his office reviewed, or 1/100 of 1% of the emails.

Second, Director Comey explained that these three specific emails were not properly marked as classified pursuant to federal guidelines and manuals. They did not have a classification header, and they did not list the original classifier, the agency and office of origin, the reason for classification, or the date for declassification. Instead they included only a single “(c)” for “confidential” on one paragraph lower down in the text.

Finally, Director Comey explained that it would have been a “reasonable inference” for Secretary Clinton to “immediately” conclude that these emails were not in fact classified.”

Kash Patel is talking out of his ass yet again and gives us no reason to believe anything he says is true or even any reason why he would know about anything related to these documents. He didn’t even work in the White House. He also is being investigated after his phone was improperly wiped destroying government records.

3. Presidents don’t get security clearances. Biden took away Trump’s access to classified information. This demonstrates exactly why that was the right decision. Even if he did have a security clearance, he didn’t, you don’t store top secret information in your basement.

Doesn't sound like a flimsy warrant to me. Frankly, I don't want a President who acts like a Mafia don, where you need warrants to get him to comply with the law. I'm not sure why you do?
Oh, that's right, because he appointed judges who put those abortion having bitches in their place.

Yup, Trump is for the people. Unless they are black. Poor. Gay. Hispanic. Asian. Women.
Thats a lie

Trump policies are great or at least not bad for all those groups because conservatives deal with individuals not groups

1. The archives already told us they were marked top secret.
2. You are lying about Clinton’s emails. We have testimony under oath from Comey as well as the report documenting you are lying.

“First, Director Comey explained that he was talking about only three emails out of the 30,000 his office reviewed, or 1/100 of 1% of the emails.

Second, Director Comey explained that these three specific emails were not properly marked as classified pursuant to federal guidelines and manuals. They did not have a classification header, and they did not list the original classifier, the agency and office of origin, the reason for classification, or the date for declassification. Instead they included only a single “(c)” for “confidential” on one paragraph lower down in the text.

Finally, Director Comey explained that it would have been a “reasonable inference” for Secretary Clinton to “immediately” conclude that these emails were not in fact classified.”

Kash Patel is talking out of his ass yet again and gives us no reason to believe anything he says is true or even any reason why he would know about anything related to these documents. He didn’t even work in the White House. He also is being investigated after his phone was improperly wiped destroying government records.

3. Presidents don’t get security clearances. Biden took away Trump’s access to classified information. This demonstrates exactly why that was the right decision. Even if he did have a security clearance, he didn’t, you don’t store top secret information in your basement.
1) not sure how they know...do tell?
2) what do you think I am lying about? I provided Comeny's statement where he said some where clearly marked.
3) hahah of course President's have clearance, and no Xiden didn't take anything anyway....

I agree with your last point, but that's what Clinton did...but not even in her own basement, nope, in a third party's basement in an unsecured serve. Trump's were in a safe, guarded by Federal Agents

Yup, Trump is for the people. Unless they are black. Poor. Gay. Hispanic. Asian. Women.

Democrats are for all these groups provided they vote Democrat and participate in group think. Sheeple...all of you.

/----/ You people are too funny when you twist yourself in a pretzel defending the indefensible. Perjury is perjury and it doesn't matter if it's a lie about sex, shooting someone, or what you had for breakfast. When you take an oath before a federal judge ( or any judge for that manner) and lie - then you have committed a crime.

Most sensible people realize that lying about a personal affair is no big deal, which is why 67% opposed impeachment at the time.

Let's get fucking real.

Fun Facts

Security Clearance​

Even if federal employees with a security clearance (President of the United States) are able to keep an extramarital affair from a spouse, they will have a harder time keeping that secret from the government, especially when their clearance comes up for review.

Completely irrelvant to the President, who isn't a "Federal Employee", but an elected official.

Shit, Trump couldn't have passed a security clearance check, either.

Clinton got "a" blow job?? According to Monica, she was in there quite often giving him the sauauge works. A FAT disgusting Hillary smiled and held his hand on TV after he had got multiple blow jobs by Monica. That is truly pathetic!

Or just human. Most married people stray at least once. Half of marriages end in divorce.

Trump policies are great or at least not bad for all those groups because conservatives deal with individuals not groups

Trump was the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

Democrats are for all these groups provided they vote Democrat and participate in group think. Sheeple...all of you.

Actually, it's more like "Self-interest".

If you aren't a rich, white, straight male making over 400K a year, you have no business voting Republican.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Or just human. Most married people stray at least once. Half of marriages end in divorce.

Trump was the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss.

Actually, it's more like "Self-interest".

If you aren't a rich, white, straight male making over 400K a year, you have no business voting Republican.

You are a joke.
He was no longer president, so what work and alleged by whom?

He was no longer president, so what work and alleged by whom?
you have no idea when some of these docs ended up at his house.

do you not think Bush, Clinton, Xiden etc take work back to their homes? maybe not xiden…and obama actually didn’t have a private house did he?

you have no idea when some of these docs ended up at his house.

do you not think Bush, Clinton, Xiden etc take work back to their homes? maybe not xiden…and obama actually didn’t have a private house did he?
Just as you have no idea what he took and the justification for why the FBI raided his home.

Most sensible people realize that lying about a personal affair is no big deal, which is why 67% opposed impeachment at the time.

Let's get fucking real.

Completely irrelvant to the President, who isn't a "Federal Employee", but an elected official.

Shit, Trump couldn't have passed a security clearance check, either.
/———/ “I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth — except about me getting jizz juice on an intern’s blue dress.”

1) not sure how they know...do tell?
2) what do you think I am lying about? I provided Comeny's statement where he said some where clearly marked.
3) hahah of course President's have clearance, and no Xiden didn't take anything anyway....

I agree with your last point, but that's what Clinton did...but not even in her own basement, nope, in a third party's basement in an unsecured serve. Trump's were in a safe, guarded by Federal Agents
1. National Archives and reporting
2. Comey never said that anything was “clearly marked”. It’s a lie.
3. The president gets clearance on account of their position. It’s never even a question. Others have to apply for clearance. The president doesn’t. It’s not granted. It just is when they’re in office. Biden took away Trump’s access to any classified material Feb 2021.

1. National Archives and reporting
2. Comey never said that anything was “clearly marked”. It’s a lie.
3. The president gets clearance on account of their position. It’s never even a question. Others have to apply for clearance. The president doesn’t. It’s not granted. It just is when they’re in office. Biden took away Trump’s access to any classified material Feb 2021.
1) show me

2) holy shot! i literally provided the link and quoted him for you already! you are a liar

3) show me where trump doesn’t have it

1) show me

2) holy shot! i literally provided the link and quoted him for you already! you are a liar

3) show me where trump doesn’t have it
This is what you quoted from Comey:
Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information.

Do you see the word clearly there?
Liar.

Forum List

Back