SD Governor To Tribes, Drop Road Blocks. Tribes say No.

“Sovereign nation” my ass. They suck on the teat of the Federal government.
you mean the government that has repeatedly lied to them since the establishment of the reservation system?

The government that has repeatedly violated treaties with Native Americans?

The government that did its best to perpetrate genocide on Native Americans?
Yep.....and everyone who has done that to Native Americans for the last 200 years is still alive and working in the government....so yes....you can blame everything that happened in the past 200 years on one Republican governor who has won the hearts of the people in her state because of her courage and leadership capabilities.
Can't read your link because it expects me to turn off my ad blocker and I refuse to do that for any site.
Not my problem.

It's Forbes Magazine look it up in the library
Sorry, I'm not wasting my time looking for your worthless meaning in a silly discussion.
Then why bother whining thatr you can't read the link?
Nobody is whining, prick.
I pointed out that your link sucks.
There is nothing wrong with the link there is with you and the fact that you don't understand that you can allow a page through your ad blocker.

It's not my responsibility to only post links you will actually look at.
I read my links.....and if I have to disable my adblocker or subcribe to the site, I use another source.

Once again your problem not mine
Actually it is your problem.
Far as I can tell......you're a lying sack of shit until you prove otherwise.
It's up to YOU to prove your case, not everyone else.

I did but if you won't read it then it's on you not me.

If I point you to a source and you stomp your feet like a 5 year old and refuse to read it then it's your problem not mine.

you mean the government that has repeatedly lied to them since the establishment of the reservation system?

Yep.....and everyone who has done that to Native Americans for the last 200 years is still alive and working in the government....so yes....you can blame everything that happened in the past 200 years on one Republican governor who has won the hearts of the people in her state because of her courage and leadership capabilities.
Can't read your link because it expects me to turn off my ad blocker and I refuse to do that for any site.
Not my problem.

Sorry, I'm not wasting my time looking for your worthless meaning in a silly discussion.
There is nothing wrong with the link there is with you and the fact that you don't understand that you can allow a page through your ad blocker.

I read my links.....and if I have to disable my adblocker or subcribe to the site, I use another source.

If I point you to a source and you stomp your feet like a 5 year old and refuse to read it then it's your problem not mine.
You didn't prove squat.
What you proved was you can't or won't find another source.

Not my problem.

You didn't prove squat.
What you proved was you can't or won't find another source.

All because you don't like the one I posted?

Tough shit.

I am not going to get your approval for every article i link.

If you don't fucking like it then don't fucking respond to my posts.

Forum List

Back