SCOTUS ...

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
... will not be getting involved.

51A94002-33D3-4FD1-8DC8-DC759FC817C4.png

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Especially the money part.

Those on the right who dream of the Court ‘getting involved’ exhibit their ignorance of the Federal judiciary, how the Federal judiciary works, and the role of the Supreme Court.

It also exhibits the hypocrisy common to most on the right, who have for decades whined about ‘tyrants in black robes’ who ‘legislate from the bench’ contrary to the ‘will of the people.’

You seriously believe that came from SCOTUS?

No. It's a joke tweet. But the sentiment behind it is the cold bucket of water over the heads of Trump supporters.
The election will not be decided by the SC. I doubt any of these lawsuits will be heard and ruled on so that they can be appealed.
It's just a false hope for Trump supporters. But the truth is, he lost. Time to accept it and move on. :)

You seriously believe that came from SCOTUS?

No. It's a joke tweet. But the sentiment behind it is the cold bucket of water over the heads of Trump supporters.
The election will not be decided by the SC. I doubt any of these lawsuits will be heard and ruled on so that they can be appealed.
It's just a false hope for Trump supporters. But the truth is, he lost. Time to accept it and move on. :)

It was obviously a joke, but I wanted to verify that with the OP before reporting it being in the wrong Forum.

I see it has been moved.

I have no more interest inn it now.

It was obviously a joke, but I wanted to verify that with the OP before reporting it being in the wrong Forum.

I see it has been moved.

No it wasn't obviously a joke, WillHaftawaite you snitch retard.

SCOTUSblog is a law blog written by lawyers, law professors, and law students about the Supreme Court of the United States (sometimes abbreviated "SCOTUS"). The blog was formerly sponsored by Bloomberg Law. The site tracks cases before the Court from the certiorari stage through the merits stage. The site live blogs as the Court announces opinions and grants cases, and sometimes has information on the Court's actions published before either the Court or any other news source does. The site frequently hosts symposiums with leading experts on the cases before the Court. The site comprehensively covers all of the cases argued before the Court and maintains an archive of the briefing and other documents in each case.​

Which says a helluva lot more than the average poster and you on this site.

I couldn't give a shit where it was posted

But thank you for contributing to the further dumbdowning of this site. Wah! wah! wah!

I see it has been moved.

No it wasn't obviously a joke, WillHaftawaite you snitch retard.

SCOTUSblog is a law blog written by lawyers, law professors, and law students about the Supreme Court of the United States (sometimes abbreviated "SCOTUS"). The blog was formerly sponsored by Bloomberg Law. The site tracks cases before the Court from the certiorari stage through the merits stage. The site live blogs as the Court announces opinions and grants cases, and sometimes has information on the Court's actions published before either the Court or any other news source does. The site frequently hosts symposiums with leading experts on the cases before the Court. The site comprehensively covers all of the cases argued before the Court and maintains an archive of the briefing and other documents in each case.​

Which says a helluva lot more than the average poster and you on this site.

I couldn't give a shit where it was posted

But thank you for contributing to the further dumbdowning of this site. Wah! wah! wah!

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forum List

Back