SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

His argument is SO stupid, you should probably not even respond. Why lower yourself? His argument: Homosexuals should be happy because the Christian conservatives haven't thrown them in jail. Lol! These people are nuts. It's unbelievable and quite sad actually.
The sad thing is that homosexual permissive "liberals" will likely not be as understanding towards Fundamentalist Evangelical Christians as such Christians have been towards those that choose to indulge in sin. They will slander and likely eventually sue any and all that will refuse to agree with their definition of marriage.

The sad thing is that all that you can do is to make shit up that you think sounds reasonable but on closer examination is nothing but paranoid delusional inane equine excrement. Liberals do not give a fuck what Evangelical Christians or any other cult does or believes as long as they do not try to involve other and impose those beliefs on others. They no not have to agree with anything. They do however have to obey the law. Have a nice day.

Interesting, yet gays forced their perverted lifestyle (beliefs) on the rest of us. The gays have done exactly what you say Christians should not do.

I never realized Hell could be such a big place, because the reservations being made will call for ample space

-Geaux

Nobody is forcing their lives upon you. Just because you can't stop thinking about their sex, doesn't mean they push it on you. Lol.
Tell that to the bakers and pizzeria

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I tell Bakers and Pizzeria's to follow the law.

Can you elaborate on that please? I would really like to know what you mean-how you can say that when it is the right that wants to deny some the freedom to marry.

Hey, the gays should be happy with what the conservative Christians tell them they can have. :D
What conservative jailed a homosexual for being married?

Conservatives just jailed homosexuals for being homosexuals.

Not for getting married.

And yes- Conservatives did specifically deny homosexuals legal marriage- went to the effort of passing special laws just to make sure.
Name those conservatives

The Republicans of the State of Georgia.

The Conservatives of Louisiana

Louisiana Men Arrested Under Unconstitutional Sodomy Law Advocate.com

Louisiana: Men Arrested Under Unconstitutional Sodomy Law
Rape is homosexuality?

The sad thing is that homosexual permissive "liberals" will likely not be as understanding towards Fundamentalist Evangelical Christians as such Christians have been towards those that choose to indulge in sin. They will slander and likely eventually sue any and all that will refuse to agree with their definition of marriage.

The sad thing is that all that you can do is to make shit up that you think sounds reasonable but on closer examination is nothing but paranoid delusional inane equine excrement. Liberals do not give a fuck what Evangelical Christians or any other cult does or believes as long as they do not try to involve other and impose those beliefs on others. They no not have to agree with anything. They do however have to obey the law. Have a nice day.

Interesting, yet gays forced their perverted lifestyle (beliefs) on the rest of us. The gays have done exactly what you say Christians should not do.

I never realized Hell could be such a big place, because the reservations being made will call for ample space

-Geaux

Nobody is forcing their lives upon you. Just because you can't stop thinking about their sex, doesn't mean they push it on you. Lol.

What law is superior then thier first amendment rights?

-Geaux

Sorry, something about two fags kissing on the town square just doesn't equate to 'normal' behavior. But hey, it used to be what you do in the bedroom is your business.... Now we have to allow fags to 'come out of the closet' and put on their freak show for all to witness

Sad times in America

-Geaux

I am sure you feel the same way about seeing a n*gger kissing a white woman on the town square.

What we do in our own bedroom only became 'our own business's when Lawrence v. Kansas overturned the unconstitutional governmental intrusion into our bedrooms.

And yes- now you have to allow 'f*gs" to come out of the closet- and you can no longer round up 4 or 5 of your bravest friends to find a f*g by himself to beat up.

I can see that bothers you.
Why do you insist on dragging us into your perverted bedroom them demand we stay out of it? You are bipolar

Hey, the gays should be happy with what the conservative Christians tell them they can have. :D
What conservative jailed a homosexual for being married?

Conservatives just jailed homosexuals for being homosexuals.

Not for getting married.

And yes- Conservatives did specifically deny homosexuals legal marriage- went to the effort of passing special laws just to make sure.
Name those conservatives

The Republicans of the State of Georgia.

The Conservatives of Louisiana

Louisiana Men Arrested Under Unconstitutional Sodomy Law Advocate.com

Louisiana: Men Arrested Under Unconstitutional Sodomy Law
Rape is homosexuality?

Your moronic mind fucking is rape

Sorry, something about two fags kissing on the town square just doesn't equate to 'normal' behavior. But hey, it used to be what you do in the bedroom is your business.... Now we have to allow fags to 'come out of the closet' and put on their freak show for all to witness

Sad times in America

-Geaux

Of course you would think it's sad when people who you consider yourself to be superior to gain equal rights and privileges. You will whine and cry for a while, I'm sure. Perhaps if you stopped thinking about them and concentrated on your own issues, it wouldn't be such a problem for you.

I find it offensive behavior like some find the confederate flag offensive.

-Geaux

That's your problem. Not the gay people's problem.

It's not a problem at all. It's a voice of reason as a result of being taught the difference between right and wrong.

Hey, heard there is a push to ban blue and pink stocking caps in the maternity wards. Liberals don't want anyone defining sex.. Its up to the individual to determine just where the X and Y chromosomes got crossed

-Geaux

The blue and pink caps are for Democrats and Republicans.

What the hell are you talking about? Where did you hear that? And what the hell does it have to do with homosexuality ? Do you not understand the difference between gender and sexual orientation? Apparently not.

Where is the law banning homosexual marriage as well?

Nowhere now :dance:

victory.png

His argument is SO stupid, you should probably not even respond. Why lower yourself? His argument: Homosexuals should be happy because the Christian conservatives haven't thrown them in jail. Lol! These people are nuts. It's unbelievable and quite sad actually.

-Geaux

Horseshit! Gays are not forcing their "lifestyle " on you unless they are making you have gay sex with them or watching it. What the fuck has changed in your life, in you community as the result of gay rights? Oh, you might occasionally see a same sex couple who are open about who they are. Maybe they are holding hands. Maybe a peck on the cheek in public. Grow up and get the fuck over it .

It is you who want to force your straight lifestyle on gay people by denying them basic rights such as to marry. That has a very real, observable and measurable impact on their lives. Is it possible that you are not able to understand that?

-Geaux

I don't believe i should have a care or a Cause if Bakers practice bakers morals among themselves and voluntary particpants.

Cry baby Ted can't get over it. Just like some of you people here. No problem. Ted and the rest of you can keep tormenting yourselves over the fact that gay people have the right to marry. While you are being miserable , the rest of us are celebrating:

Ted Cruz Still in Denial: Polls Show Support for Marriage Equality

While attempting to justify his belief that the Supreme Court’s ruling in favor marriage equality brought about “some of the darkest 24 hours in our nation’s history,” Cruz used every possible argument. He claimed that the court’s decision was “fundamentally illegitimate,” an assault on the constitution and a threat to our democracy, and asserted that the ruling is a “profound threat to the religious liberty to millions of men and women."

Cruz also claimed that most Americans don’t support marriage equality, despite numerous recent polls showing that support is at an all-time high of over 60 percent. Ted Cruz Still in Denial Polls Show Support for Marriage Equality Human Rights Campaign

JimPride-LargePromo-650x375.png

Cry baby Ted can't get over it. Just like some of you people here. No problem. Ted and the rest of you can keep tormenting yourselves over the fact that gay people have the right to marry. While you are being miserable , the rest of us are celebrating:

While attempting to justify his belief that the Supreme Court’s ruling in favor marriage equality brought about “some of the darkest 24 hours in our nation’s history,” Cruz used every possible argument. He claimed that the court’s decision was “fundamentally illegitimate,” an assault on the constitution and a threat to our democracy, and asserted that the ruling is a “profound threat to the religious liberty to millions of men and women."

Cruz also claimed that most Americans don’t support marriage equality, despite numerous recent polls showing that support is at an all-time high of over 60 percent. Ted Cruz Still in Denial Polls Show Support for Marriage Equality Human Rights Campaign

Fortunately for us, your numbers are so small that the 'rest of you' don't matter in the big scheme of things. So, the rest of you (a slim sick minority) can feel good all you want. And if you get Aids, take it up with God at the gates

-Geaux

Fortunately for us, your numbers are so small that the 'rest of you' don't matter in the big scheme of things. So, the rest of you (a slim sick minority) can feel good all you want. And if you get Aids, take it up with God at the gates

-Geaux

"My numbers" The fastest way for anyone to lose any modicum of respect or credibility-if ever they had any- is for them to make an assumption about another' sexuality.

So it doesn't matter now? Then what the hell are you doing here.?

-Geaux

"My numbers" The fastest way for anyone to lose any modicum of respect or credibility-if ever they had any- is for them to make an assumption about another' sexuality.

To be a voice that perverted, immoral lifestyles should not be celebrated regardless of what some leftist liberal judges say is so.

Keep it in the closet is my take

But knock yourself out.

Did you see my statistics on just how unhealthy the homosexual lifestyle is?

You chose the wrong colored pill. lol

-Geaux

-Geaux

To be a voice that perverted, immoral lifestyles should not be celebrated regardless of what some leftist liberal judges say is so.

But knock yourself out.

-Geaux

Yes I saw your outdated and biased statistics. I have seen that horseshit to many times before. If gay people do in fact suffer higher rates of physical illness or emotional problems, it does not mean that it is a direct result of "the lifestyle" Any group who is demeaned and marginalized and forced to live in the shadows of society would suffer ill effects. People like you are to blame.

Second of all, what the hell does any of that have to do with the topic of this thread. You people just like to put that shit out there anytime you have an opportunity to smear gays. Soon it will be you bigots who are relegated to the closet because you will no longer be tolerated.

-Geaux

But knock yourself out.

-Geaux

Yes I saw your outdated and biased statistics. I have seen that horseshit to many times before. If gay people do in fact suffer higher rates of physical illness or emotional problems, it does not mean that it is a direct result of "the lifestyle" Any group who is demeaned and marginalized and forced to live in the shadows of society would suffer ill effects. People like you are to blame.

Second of all, what the hell does any of that have to do with the topic of this thread. You people just like to put that shit out there anytime you have an opportunity to smear gays. Soon it will be you bigots who are relegated to the closet because you will no longer be tolerated.

Tolerated by just who again?

-Geaux

-Geaux

But knock yourself out.

-Geaux
It's hate and bile like yours that is the wrong colored pill. Satan will be your judge I suspect.

Polls show? Then why is it it failed in almost all states when brought to a vote? You are spreading lies

-Geaux

But knock yourself out.

-Geaux
It's hate and bile like yours that is the wrong colored pill. Satan will be your judge I suspect.
As you say while spitting hate a bile...hypocrite

Polls show? Then why is it it failed in almost all states when brought to a vote? You are spreading lies

The father of lies calling me a liar!! Yes, polls! And the last time a popular vote implemented a ban was Arizona in 2008. Since then three or four states passed referendums to allow same sex marriage.

In any case it doesn't matter any more, does it dude? Actually it never did. The people do not get to decide questions of constitutionality. Get over it.

The father of lies calling me a liar!! Yes, polls! And the last time a popular vote implemented a ban was Arizona in 2008. Since then three or four states passed referendums to allow same sex marriage.

In any case it doesn't matter any more, does it dude? Actually it never did. The people do not get to decide questions of constitutionality. Get over it.

The ignorance is just astounding. Been trying to wrap my head around this and I just cannot understand why some people have the need to dehumanize, marginalize and disenfranchise an entire group of people. I refuse to believe that this has any religious grounds because it is nothing but sheer hatred and fear.

Forum List

Back