SCOTUS rules against warrantless seizure of guns while man is in hospital for suicide evaluation

Tell us again that democrats don't want to take our guns, since they went to court to allow police to search homes for guns without warrants.........

Trump made it so that you could be arrested for owning a bump stop.

And? Of the two, Trump banning bump stocks was less of a problem than hilary who wanted to pack the courts with anti-gun judges and who would have put two anti-gun extremists on the Supreme Court.....and planned on using the DOJ to go after gun makers and gun stores....

If you can't understand the difference you really need help..

Trump said he supported red flag laws. Take the guns and ask questions later he said. I'm not trying to defend Hillary.

Yes....Trump didn't know anything about the issue.....but our side can convince him it is wrong. Their side wants those laws...big difference.

Between Trump, a guy who isn't concerned about gun control vs. hilary and the democrats, there is no comparison....

Your argument is that Trump spoke out of ignorance........

That's what many have long argued.

Tell us again that democrats don't want to take our guns, since they went to court to allow police to search homes for guns without warrants.........

And? Of the two, Trump banning bump stocks was less of a problem than hilary who wanted to pack the courts with anti-gun judges and who would have put two anti-gun extremists on the Supreme Court.....and planned on using the DOJ to go after gun makers and gun stores....

Trump said he supported red flag laws. Take the guns and ask questions later he said. I'm not trying to defend Hillary.

Yes....Trump didn't know anything about the issue.....but our side can convince him it is wrong. Their side wants those laws...big difference.

Between Trump, a guy who isn't concerned about gun control vs. hilary and the democrats, there is no comparison....

Yeah....the 2nd Amendment wasn't his issue...but the democrats from top to bottom want to ban and confiscate guns......so of the two, how on earth could you not support Trump over stopping the democrats?

Hurray, now I can take my guns with me when I go to the hospitals for operations....get ready for the wild west to reignite in da USA, who's gonna play the Indians?

Maybe this court can tell the gestapo that the Drug War is illegal?
LOL are you still mad that your Mommy took your gun

Yeah....the 2nd Amendment wasn't his issue...but the democrats from top to bottom want to ban and confiscate guns......so of the two, how on earth could you not support Trump over stopping the democrats?

I didn't support either.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but considering the guy's current mental status, can he be sold more ammunition if his weapon(s) were to be returned to him completely bone dry?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
It's not a dumb question, it's insightful, in my opinion.
Thank you. If he has been in the hands of the authorities, I guess that they may have the right to get his photograph out there to every place that sells ammunition?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Distributing his photo in an attempt to prevent him from purchasing that he's not legally prohibited from acquiring seems like crossing the line on behalf of the police, or anyone actually. The victim still has rights, including privacy rights.
The sad thing is that a gun is just one the many ways that a person can end it all. If it can't be done one way, a person will do it in another if they want it to be done bad enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back