SCOTUS orders feds to allow illegal immigrants into country?

Another win for the good guys.

From the piece...

-“Texas’ political stunts, like placing razor wire near the border, simply make it harder and more dangerous for frontline personnel to do their jobs,” White House spokesperson Angelo Fernández Hernández said.

-Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Amy Coney Barrett, Ketanji Brown Jackson, Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor sided with the administration. Justices Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas voted with Texas.

--ACB and Roberts both ruled against the Texicans. That had to hurt.

Well, we’ve had two guys from NY (3 actually if you count Dylan Roof) who have murdered hundreds of folks in cold blood. Perhaps we should put razor wire around upstate NY--the republican parts.

What you don’t like is brown people. That is as far as it goes. How I know this is that you’re saying nothing about the thousands of miles of zero barriers between the US and Canada.
sounds like a good idea if it will protect conservaties from crazy gun toting manifesto writing liberal idiots.

sounds like a good idea if it will protect conservaties from crazy gun toting manifesto writing liberal idiots.
Well, if it had happened, the OKC bombing and the church shooting inSC wouldn’t have happened. The Topps white nationalist/MAGA dolt massacre would have still happened though.

306>232...a convincing win, right Orangecat
Your cries for attention are as pathetic as your use of contested numbers from 4 years ago, child. Also, learn to use question marks, imbecile.
IMG_6185.jpeg

Point was, the reason why Mexico didn't want this agreement was because Trump screwed them. They became responsible for hundreds of thousands of Migrants living on border towns, and Trump wasn't granting them asylum hearings like he promised.

So at that point, Mexico had no incentive to keep people on their side of the border.

If anything, Biden tried his best to retain restrictive policies like Title 42 (long after the threat of Covid had passed.)

I agree. We need common sense gun laws. Oh, wait, you aren't THAT concerned about Americans being murdered.

If it's somehow wrong for Mexico to have to be responsible for hundreds of thousands of people living in border towns, then why is it suddenly ok for America to be responsible for those people? They can apply for assylum in Mexico as well. It's a much better place to live than Venezuela or Honduras.

I dont know why Mexico would have no incentive. DOnt they need all these extra beauticians and landscapers?

Beauticians and landscapers are not a threat...folks like yourself who want to use violence to stop election results from taking effect are. You don’t euthanize the harmless puppy...you euthanize the vicious animals.

If Beauticians and Landscapers want to come live here, it can be done without them paying a fee to drug cartels. It can be done without hundreds of thousands of people massing on our border trying to force their way in by sheer numbers. It can be done without the ensuing chaos that allows drugs to flow easier into the U.S. killing U.S. citizens, and allowing human trafficking of minor children and women, and all that abuse that goes along with it. It can be done without enriching Drug Cartels.... who are basically terrorist organizations for all the shit they cause. Why do we as a nation need to support them?

How badly do you need your lawn done and your hair fixed?

You know how those people can come here? they can apply in their own country, but that can only happen if our government makes them do that by turning them back at the border. Remain in Mexico policy was a good start to that.

If Beauticians and Landscapers want to come live here, it can be done without them paying a fee to drug cartels. It can be done without hundreds of thousands of people massing on our border trying to force their way in by sheer numbers. It can be done without the ensuing chaos that allows drugs to flow easier into the U.S. killing U.S. citizens, and allowing human trafficking of minor children and women, and all that abuse that goes along with it. It can be done without enriching Drug Cartels.... who are basically terrorist organizations for all the shit they cause. Why do we as a nation need to support them?
Save some kool aid for the other MAGA folks, will you?
Hoe badly do you need your lawn done and your hair fixed?
How badly do you want your roads fixed or your bridges repaired?
You know how those people can come here? they can apply in their own country, but that can only happen if our government makes them do that by turning them back at the border. Remain in Mexico policy was a good start to that.
For the odd asylum seeker, it could be deadly to remain in Mexico. But for most; nothing is wrong with having them wait in their nation.

If I were doing it, I’d save up and fly to Canada...then you could just walk across the border without having to worry about Texicans threatening to behead you.

what cool aid? do you deny 225,000 migrants crossed the border in December?
please tell me whats false about that, and if its true, please tell me whats GOOD about that when those people have no where to go and there are more people coming right in behind them?

You call it cool aid, because you dont like hearing the facts repeated. You should go work for the DNC, they are probably looking for another spokes person.

We dont need illegal aliens to fix roads or bridges. I'm all for legal migrants so stop spinning in order to make excuses for our rreal border problems.

Save some kool aid for the other MAGA folks, will you?

For the odd asylum seeker, it could be deadly to remain in Mexico. But for most; nothing is wrong with having them wait in their nation.

If I were doing it, I’d save up and fly to Canada...then you could just walk across the border without having to worry about Texicans threatening to behead you.

Spending billions on unskilled, illiterate illegal aliens is the first step to bridge repair.

Spending billions on unskilled, illiterate illegal aliens is the first step to bridge repair.
It seems to have always been that way since I was born...I don’t see a lot of folks named Wayne and Jeremy working on the roads...I’ll put it that way.

It seems to have always been that way since I was born...I don’t see a lot of folks named Wayne and Jeremy working on the roads...I’ll put it that way.

If we need a few illegal aliens to repair a road, what help are the extra few million illegals
Biden let in last year? Does wasting billions of dollars of taxpayer money on those millions of unskilled, illiterate illegal aliens make it easier for those couple of illegal aliens on the road repair crew?

If we need a few illegal aliens to repair a road, what help are the extra few million illegals
Biden let in last year? Does wasting billions of dollars of taxpayer money on those millions of unskilled, illiterate illegal aliens make it easier for those couple of illegal aliens on the road repair crew?
Ask the companies that employ them.

It is legal for asylum seekers to seek refugee status, not illegal.

Republicans have so far rejected and refused immigration reform by the democrats and administration that would shorten the time for their court hearings by hiring more immigration judges to determine their status quickly, instead of the 4 year backlog wait.

Republicans said they are refusing to do their job in Congress so to make Biden look bad.

Republicans have so far rejected and refused immigration reform by the democrats and administration that would shorten the time for their court hearings by hiring more immigration judges to determine their status quickly, instead of the 4 year backlog wait.

Republicans said they are refusing to do their job in Congress so to make Biden look bad.

Its not our job to bend over backwards to please the rest of the world who wants to come here for our social services. Reform immigration by hiring more border agents, building a wall, requiring asylum seekers to apply from thie rcountry of origin, and enforce the border vigorously so that mass migration will be detured. At that point the courts will be able to operate more smoothly and Legal Immigrants will once again be incentivised.

You can keep hiring more judges forever but if you dont change anything else, there are billions more people around the world who will flock to our southern border through Mexico once the word is out... which is basically happening right now anyway. People around the world are not stupid. They know if they simply claim assylum right now, they will be let in pending a hearing.
Assylum needs to be limited to certain extreme situations. I would say what happened in Afghanistan would be one but trying to use assylum placement here in the US to solve the economic needs of people around the world is bullshit. It amounts to our government ignoring the real needs of its own people.

What about all the Americans who are already on waiting lists for affordable housing? do you think it makes it easier for them when our Fed allows millions more people who have no place to go?

I agree, we should definitely ask them about their asylum claims.
It should take about 5 minutes to reject the claims and deport them.
No need to ship them into the US interior and give them a court date in 4 or 5 years.

If I were Texas, I would ignore what the SCOTUS says and not let that wire be cut. It is THEIR wire and THEIR state.
Except it's not their state. Is there going on to federal land along the border, And placing the razor wire on federal land.

The assylum system is being abused. No way are all those people coming in from multiple countries all eligible of assylum status. It's being used as an end run around the legal immigration system. People are not idiots, of course they are going to claim Assylum because it gets them in without going through any process.
In the past, you had to apply for assylum in your country of origin. thats the way its suppossed to work
Whether they are eligible or not Is it up to immigration courts.

Forum List

Back