SCOTUS has until midnight EST to decide the fate of Roe v Wade

Is that the primary reason women cite for wanting an abortion? I can't imagine you would bring forth an anecdotal appeal without having some data to bolster it. I'll wait.
I am a woman---most women support abortion fearing rape of themselves or daughters along with a handicapped or dead fetus.....these are the facts.

You can be the most responsible person in Texas and still get pregnant. Six weeks and vigilante lawsuits? Get real, and please think before you post.
Lol, my ex wife and I knew she was pregnant before six weeks. She was late we got a test kit and 9 months later boom a baby was born. Follow the science, dweeb.

There is the after morning pill or you to lazy? That's not the fault of the child.
You don't want the children of rapists being born hun...much of personality is actually genetic. Intelligence and psychopathy are both genetic for instance.

Lol, my ex wife and I knew she was pregnant before six weeks. She was late we got a test kit and 9 months later boom a baby was born. Follow the science, dweeb.
Most women---have to have some time as missing periods is actually common. Then you have to schedule to go see a doctor even if you know that you are pregnant which takes time, then you have to think if you want or don't want the zygote or fetus. Men should stay the fuck out of womens reproduction issues---you males part ends once the sperm enters the body and doesn't start back up till after birth if the woman doesn't want you around.

You don't want the children of rapists being born hun...much of personality is actually genetic. Intelligence and psychopathy are both genetic for instance.
Like I said if you're raped take a morning after pill, why would you carry the baby for over six weeks to kill it?

Most women---have to have some time as missing periods is actually common. Then you have to schedule to go see a doctor even if you know that you are pregnant which takes time, then you have to think if you want or don't want the zygote or fetus. Men should stay the fuck out of womens reproduction issues---you males part ends once the sperm enters the body and doesn't start back up till after birth if the woman doesn't want you around.
So the man shouldn't have to pay child support since it's none of our business? I can shoot my load and say all yours honey?

Nonsense - You’d be PISSED and in no manner would you be willing to encourage your daughter to carry that Devil Spawn to term.

Baby Jesus hates lies. Please stop yours!
Dude, you don't know me. Don't pretend you can read minds.

Oh cool -please do share moar about how you would welcome & love a rape baby that your daughter was forced into carrying to term! :lol:
No, you need to finetune that foil helmet so you can read my mind. You know, like you pretended you can. Here, I'll make it easier for you. Did you get that?

Forum List

Back