Scott Ritter on the Ukraine War- Part 2

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Scott doesn't hold back on anything this time, including his hate for Biden and the reasons why. He's very optimistic on Russia winning but at the same time he points out that it could become a full scale war between America and Russia.

Hyenas Playing Tiddlywinks Against a Bear Playing Chess

I see a parallel between Ukraine's military achievements and those of Germany in the first phase of the Battle of the Bulge.
How so?

I think we've entered into a phase in which denial of facts will begin. On this forum at least but I don't know how that could or would match Americans' opinions.

People on this board are pretty well informed, even if they resist showing it. Does your idea make any sense?

Scott doesn't hold back on anything this time, including his hate for Biden and the reasons why. He's very optimistic on Russia winning but at the same time he points out that it could become a full scale war between America and Russia.

Excellent!

Excellent!
I agree! He was surprisingly forthright with the facts as he sees it. He said he had regrets that he has to say what he's saying but his conscience is stronger.

I learned some facts from this one that now make a lot of sense on why Russia is holding back from just finishing it by turning to total war.
There's no need for nuclear weapons to accomplish that.

America is going to have to up the ante by changing the rules. Sinking the Russian ship was an indication that was starting to happen.

I agree! He was surprisingly forthright with the facts as he sees it. He said he had regrets that he has to say what he's saying but his conscience is stronger.

I learned some facts from this one that now make a lot of sense on why Russia is holding back from just finishing it by turning to total war.
There's no need for nuclear weapons to accomplish that.

America is going to have to up the ante by changing the rules. Sinking the Russian ship was an indication that was starting to happen.
Yes, they're definitely holding back. Scott is mentioned a current Russian report for Sumy. Not having deciphered it, it also appears that Tsaryov, once a pro-russian Ukraine presidential candidate who was beaten up by Ukraine nazis is mentioned in the same report. For those who know things about Putin's early life, we can see a Putin-Tsaryov connection that goes way back.

Post #304

Yes, they're definitely holding back. Scott is mentioned a current Russian report for Sumy. Not having deciphered it, it also appears that Tsaryov, once a pro-russian Ukraine presidential candidate who was beaten up by Ukraine nazis is mentioned in the same report. For those who know things about Putin's early life, we can see a Putin-Tsaryov connection that goes way back.

Post #304
I've never had so many replies as today and they're all related to what Ritter has said. It's not important to me on whether they agree or disagree with his analysis of the situation. Just them starting to understand is enough.
I'm hearing no intelligent rebuttals and don't expect any.

I've never had so many replies as today and they're all related to what Ritter has said. It's not important to me on whether they agree or disagree with his analysis of the situation. Just them starting to understand is enough.
I'm hearing no intelligent rebuttals and don't expect any.
Yes, it's scarey the low-IQ automatonism, we see the same thing with the discourse about Hitler's swastika actually originating in Ice Age Ukraine, not far from Kiev (Little Rus).

Yes, it's scarey the low-IQ automatonism, we see the same thing with the discourse about Hitler's swastika actually originating in Ice Age Ukraine, not far from Kiev (Little Rus).
Ritter did not mention that initially, the Ukraine nazis accused a certain Omubekov as being the "Butcher of Bucha." Further analysis quickly prompted suspicion, showIng an Omurbekov historian linking to the 1916 Urkun massacre, Kyrgyzstan. USMB search: Omurbekov.

Yesterday for the first time I saw a US based t.v. program that was upholding WW2 Germany and the Nazi cause, while hitting on Russia's actions taken by a submarine sinking a German troop ship that was also carrying civilians.

I'm not suggesting there wasn't a case to be made against the Russian submarine commander, but just to say that anything of that nature wouldn't have been aired in the past.

We all should watch for more of this in the future. This may have been an isolated incident and something that won't be repeated.

Yesterday for the first time I saw a US based t.v. program that was upholding WW2 Germany and the Nazi cause, while hitting on Russia's actions taken by a submarine sinking a German troop ship that was also carrying civilians.

I'm not suggesting there wasn't a case to be made against the Russian submarine commander, but just to say that anything of that nature wouldn't have been aired in the past.

We all should watch for more of this in the future. This may have been an isolated incident and something that won't be repeated.
Kennedy has already warned us about Internet propaganda to come, via CIA-MI6 collusion. (The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 421)

Forum List

Back