Scott Rasmussen: Democrats 50, Republicans 40% (Oct 7-12)

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
Kavanaugh can't save the House.
The legendary Scott Rasmussen has this:

Republican enthusiasm about voting is down a bit this week and the Democratic lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot has expanded to ten-points.

During a full week of polling from October 7-12, 2018, ScottRasmussen.com found that 50% of the nation’s most likely voters would vote for the Democrat from their district while 40% would vote for the Republican. That’s up from an eight point Democratic advantage last week and nine points from the week before.
Generic Ballot: Democrats 50% Republicans 40%

Last edited:

Republican enthusiasm about voting is down a bit this week and the Democratic lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot has expanded to ten-points.

During a full week of polling from October 7-12, 2018, ScottRasmussen.com found that 50% of the nation’s most likely voters would vote for the Democrat from their district while 40% would vote for the Republican. That’s up from an eight point Democratic advantage last week and nine points from the week before.

C999IaSXoAAzmkP.jpg

Why do you people not understand that polling like this does not work?

My Congressional district will vote overwhelmingly Republican on election day. The guy running as Dem has a much chance of winning as Pelosi does of appearing in the centerfold of Playboy. It has been this way for decades and will continue for decades. We elect our people in the Republican primary in May. The November election is a formality.

My Congressional district will vote overwhelmingly Republican on election day. The guy running as Dem has a much chance of winning as Pelosi does of appearing in the centerfold of Playboy. It has been this way for decades and will continue for decades. We elect our people in the Republican primary in May. The November election is a formality.
Your district is not the only district in the United States.

Also from Rasmussen...:laughing0301:

Clinton Edges Ahead of Trump in Presidential Matchup

Clinton Edges Ahead of Trump in Presidential Matchup - Rasmussen Reports®

clinton_vs_trump.jpg
Rasmussen.com (Not the same as ScottRasmussen.com) has GOP and Dems tied. But you just trashed their pollster. Haha.
He is no longer their pollster.

Which is hilarious because Rasmussen.com is still very accurate, but Scott is all over the place.
You have no evidence that Scott Rasmussen is “all over the place”, Because you did not tell us how his polls compare to actual election results.

That is the point, nimrod! According to yoru figures cited in the poll, my Republican Congressman would lose. That is why the poll is just plain stupid!

Catch a clue!

Let me guess the polled people in San Francisco and Los Angeles only.
"generic" means they polled people outside of the race areas.. Which means this poll is GARBAGE and does not reflect the races in question...
In fact, generic does not mean what you say it means They Do not interview people in districts that are not holding elections in November.

"generic" means they polled people outside of the race areas.. Which means this poll is GARBAGE and does not reflect the races in question...
In fact, generic does not mean what you say it means They Do not interview people in districts that are not holding elections in November.[/QUOTE]

How stupid are you? Every district is holding an election in November!

Are you still in middle school?

That is the point, nimrod! According to yoru figures cited in the poll, my Republican Congressman would lose. That is why the poll is just plain stupid!

Catch a clue!
No. The poll did not single out your Congress person. Don’t be stupid.

Catch a clue!
No. The poll did not single out your Congress person. Don’t be stupid.

That is why the information is useless. Are you a libtard? If not, you sure sound like one!

In fact, generic does not mean what you say it means They Do not interview people in districts that are not holding elections in November.
You better go back and read the parameters of the polling again...

Is that Playboy’s Annual Alzheimer’s Edition?

Is that Playboy’s Annual Alzheimer’s Edition?

I'm not sure. I forget a lot of things.

Forum List

Back