Score one for the 2A and real justice

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Thugs getting what thugs deserve. Their lives don't matter. Why would it? All they seem to do is make victims out of innocent people.
The left will profess that it was just a car and not worth someone's life. The thief should've thought about that before he tried to take the car. A real no brainer.

Armed Citizen Hops Into Car As It Is Being Stolen; Shoots Carjacker Multiple Times

SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS — A man drew his firearm and shot a suspect who police say was attempting to steal his vehicle as he was pumping gas. The man was at the pump when a truck pulled up alongside his vehicle, and a person got out of that truck and jumped into the driver’s seat of the car.

The shooting wasn’t all cut-and-dry, though, because a lot of risk was involved for the armed citizen and his actions were… less than desirable. I’m not trying to throw him under the bus, but this is definitely a move that I wouldn’t make.

After the suspect jumped into the man’s vehicle…

The car owner got in the passenger side and fought with the man as the suspect put the car in reverse and hit the gas, driving over a sidewalk. That’s when the car owner pulled out a gun and shot the suspect multiple times, police said. – via local media

3pyv2o.jpg

Thugs getting what thugs deserve. Their lives don't matter. Why would it? All they seem to do is make victims out of innocent people.
The left will profess that it was just a car and not worth someone's life. The thief should've thought about that before he tried to take the car. A real no brainer.

Armed Citizen Hops Into Car As It Is Being Stolen; Shoots Carjacker Multiple Times

SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS — A man drew his firearm and shot a suspect who police say was attempting to steal his vehicle as he was pumping gas. The man was at the pump when a truck pulled up alongside his vehicle, and a person got out of that truck and jumped into the driver’s seat of the car.

The shooting wasn’t all cut-and-dry, though, because a lot of risk was involved for the armed citizen and his actions were… less than desirable. I’m not trying to throw him under the bus, but this is definitely a move that I wouldn’t make.

The car owner got in the passenger side and fought with the man as the suspect put the car in reverse and hit the gas, driving over a sidewalk. That’s when the car owner pulled out a gun and shot the suspect multiple times, police said. – via local media
I hope the carjacker survived and lives a long, full life behind bars.

Nice shootin' Tex.

I read stories like this all the time, but can't seem to get enough of them.

He'll probably get a slap on the wrist and sue someone for $1 million. And win.

I don't know about that. I have yet to read of a successful lawsuit in a justified shooting outside of a city where police are involved, and the city feels it's bad PR to fight it. After all, it's not their money they're giving away.

Yep, I'd have shot the SOB from outside the vehicle.

I guess the gun toting idiot was lucky this time…he didn’t hit a kid.

It's pretty hard to hit a kid when your target is a little over two feet away from you. I think the better chances of a kid getting hit is this idiot stealing the car and then speeding down the road at 80 miles per hour, especially if a police officer was able to spot the stolen vehicle and pursue it.

I don't know about that. I have yet to read of a successful lawsuit in a justified shooting outside of a city where police are involved, and the city feels it's bad PR to fight it. After all, it's not their money they're giving away.

Prosecutors are lazy. Plus this was only maybe assault and attempted car jacking. So I doubt he does any prison time. Then the civil lawsuit will come.

Our criminal justice system if F'd up, man. You know this.

I guess the gun toting idiot was lucky this time…he didn’t hit a kid.

There's a HUGE difference between accidentally shooting someone, and shooting the right person. Especially if the right person is a thief.
To hell with thieves and thugs. Their lives don't matter.
At least not to decent people.

Forum List

Back