Scoop: Biden warned Bibi Israel can't operate in southern Gaza the way it did in north

In a small region of 2 million, all hostages of Hamas? Tough call. Maybe a better question is how many civilians Hamas is willing to send to their deaths as human shields for a death cult.
So are you admitting Israel can murder as many civilians as they wish?

You obviously have an issue with comprehension! You also have an issue saying Hamas hiding behind women and children is wrong and isn't is the issue here it is
No. You fully support Israel mass murdering innocent women and children because they are forced into being human shields (though I suspect this human shield business is an Israeli lie).

This makes you an inhuman psychopath.

Sure there are. Lots of Palestinians worked for Aramco in 1950. The ones who were Christians went to church with us.
Palestinian people do not exist You are incorrect
Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

No. You fully support Israel mass murdering innocent women and children because they are forced into being human shields (though I suspect this human shield business is an Israeli lie).

This makes you an inhuman psychopath.
You are a liar as I have already shown my prayers are for innocence on both sides to be protected, you are a sympathizer of terrorists who slaughter innocent Israelis and then whine when Israel defends itself!

So far Israelis have killed 15,000 Gazans..6,000 are women and children.
Very sad. I wish the death cult wouldn't use them as human shields. Of course, one of the goals of the death cult is the deaths of as many Gazan civilians as is possible.

No, and please pay attention.
I fear you aren’t paying attention. You’ve accepted the statist narrative. If you were paying attention you’d be appalled at the killing Israel is doing, but you aren’t. You’re entirely unconcerned.

I fear you aren’t paying attention. You’ve accepted the statist narrative. If you were paying attention you’d be appalled at the killing Israel is doing, but you aren’t. You’re entirely unconcerned.
I do find it appalling. But I realize Israel is going to take action, as would any country on the planet. I also realize the muslim death cult is holding 2 million people hostage as human shields.

So again I invite someone to explain how the deaths of civilians can be avoided, when Hamas uses them as human shields.

I do find it appalling. But I realize Israel is going to take action, as would any country on the planet. I also realize the muslim death cult is holding 2 million people hostage as human shields.

So again I invite someone to explain how the deaths of civilians can be avoided, when Hamas uses them as human shields.
How to avoid civilian deaths is simple. Just don’t kill them. It’s that simple.

What hasn’t occurred to Israeli apologists is Israel is making thousands of new Hamas fighters with their mass murdering of innocent women and children.

This is nothing new. It’s a cycle of violence that you unknowingly support.

How to avoid civilian deaths is simple. Just don’t kill them. It’s that simple.
It's not, when the death cult uses them as human shields.

I am trying to have a discussion about reality, not fantasyland. Join us in reality.

It's not, when the death cult uses them as human shields.

I am trying to have a discussion about reality, not fantasyland. Join us in reality.
Lol. There is no death cult. Stop believing state run propaganda.

Again you think Israel killing innocent Palis is okay, because Hamas is using them as human shields. Gross in the extreme, but I recognize your mind is not your own.

That’s the big excuse Israeli apologists like you always resort to. Does it help you sleep at night as Pali babies die under the rubble?

There is no death cult.
*except Hamas

Every gazan death is seen as a blessing by them.

But if I have offended your delicate sensibilities, I will calm them Hamas.

And you dodged the point.
Again you think Israel killing innocent Palis is okay, because Hamas is using them as human shields.
In some ways, that is correct, in degrees. And by the letter of international law. . As the alternative is letting more israelis be slaughtered. The Israeli government must prioritize its own citizens.

Hamas would kill 100,000 Israei citizens tomorrow, if they could. Buy they are a primitive guerilla death cult. Naturally Isareal will produce the higher body count.

*except Hamas

Every gazan death is seen as a blessing by them.

But if I have offended your delicate sensibilities, I will calm them Hamas.

And you dodged the point.

In some ways, that is correct, in degrees. And by the letter of international law. . As the alternative is letting more israelis be slaughtered. The Israeli government must prioritize its own citizens.

Hamas would kill 100,000 Israei citizens tomorrow, if they could. Buy they are a primitive guerilla death cult. Naturally Isareal will produce the higher body count.
You know about Hamas’ motives but not a clue about Israel’s. Your mind is not your own.

Forum List

Back