Scoop: Biden warned Bibi Israel can't operate in southern Gaza the way it did in north

No I do not think Hamas should have murdered all of those Israelis
Okay I get it now. You oppose Hamas killing a few hundred innocent Israelis, but fully support Israel mass murdering tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians and destroying their nation.

Do you fail to see how ignorant your position is?

Last edited:
Okay I get it now. You oppose Hamas killing a few hundred innocent Israelis, but fully support Israel mass murdering tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians and destroying their nation.

Do you fail to see how ignorant your position is?
No sir, first of all Palestinians are nothing but Arabs, but I digress. Hamas hides behind the skirts of women and the toys of children like cowardly dogs, hoping for exactly what you are doing, shaming the Israelis, it's one of their tactics in the PR war. You fall for it, and have no shame in propping them up, but you should be ashamed of yourself, when I pray for peace in the region, I make mention of innocence Israelis, and also arab women and children being used as shields, I pray for peaceful innocent lives whether arab or Israeli

No sir, first of all Palestinians are nothing but Arabs, but I digress. Hamas hides behind the skirts of women and the toys of children like cowardly dogs, hoping for exactly what you are doing, shaming the Israelis, it's one of their tactics in the PR war. You fall for it, and have no shame in propping them up, but you should be ashamed of yourself, when I pray for peace in the region, I make mention of innocence Israelis, and also arab women and children being used as shields, I pray for peaceful innocent lives whether arab or Israeli
So you admit mass murdering Palestinian women and children is justified.

Tell me again how you're any different than Hamas?

I didn't say anything about indiscriminate killing. But thanks for the worthless post.
Of course you didn’t, because you don’t know that’s exactly what Israel is doing.

You believe what the criminal establishment tells you and no more.

What is the exact number of dead and wounded Palis which will indicate to you Israel is indiscriminately murdering innocent civilians?

2 million?
In a small region of 2 million, all hostages of Hamas? Tough call. Maybe a better question is how many civilians Hamas is willing to send to their deaths as human shields for a death cult.

In a small region of 2 million, all hostages of Hamas? Tough call. Maybe a better question is how many civilians Hamas is willing to send to their deaths as human shields for a death cult.
So far Israelis have killed 15,000 Gazans..6,000 are women and children.

Arabs are identified by where they are from, moron. Like Kuwaiti Arabs or Saudi Arabs or Palestinian Arabs.

So you admit mass murdering Palestinian women and children is justified.

Tell me again how you're any different than Hamas?
You obviously have an issue with comprehension! You also have an issue saying Hamas hiding behind women and children is wrong and isn't is the issue here it is

Forum List

Back