Scientists Refuting Darwinism

My knowledge isn't preventing you from posting evidence.
So post it. If your evidence confuses me, I'll be sure to ask you to explain it.

Unless you're gonna run away again. LOL!
Nope. You slackers are engaged in woo woo. That’s usin* science sounding words and not even knowing what they mean. Then, you want credit for what, knowing science ? What is potential energy ?

Still waiting for your evidence........pussy.
Still waiting for you prove you can speak English. I used the term “potential“ energy in my FIRST expiation…..and you don’t even know what it means. It’s hilarious.

I looked at the first and last name and see they both did their work decades ago. Got anyone from this century?
At first I was wondering if this was referring to "chemengineers" post or Charles Darwin?,..but then I realized you would have said "centuries" and not "decades" if you meant Darwin
Socrates was brilliant but if he didn't believe in evolution it wouldn't carry much weight.
I think this is the problem Darwin/Darwinism is running into.

Really ? A little expansion on this one idea.
Science Theories are not “right” or absolute to begin with is why they are called theories. They are expanded upon as new evidence is found. They are ALL useful within the confines of the evidence that supports them.

Take Newtonian physics. Does anything else make it “right or wrong” just because it doesn’t apply to sub atomic particles ? Nope. Aamof, you can say no theory is complete until you do show exceptions and expansions
No, let's stay with Darwinian evolution. The more modern Christians aren't trying to make it right or wrong, they're trying to combine it with the creation myths as a dishonest compromise. No matter how hard they try, the two are just contradictory.

Good for you to not allow them to do that!

I would suggest that the creation myth can't be useful when there's no evidence to support it.
However, it's not my mission to deny how it comforts people who are ignorant of the facts. The people who debate on this board aren't seeking comfort from their religion.

Forum List

Back