Scientific Proof of Nature's God

1. Mankind has committed atrocities throughout history. You think 300 years ago was an exception? Why would you think such a thing? Nobody ever said that Anglicans or Catholics or Baptists or Jews were perfect. You pretend that because believers sin completely repudiates the Holy Bible. It does nothing of the sort.

2. The "Wars of Religion" is trivial compared with the wars of atheists, which murdered 135,000,000 human beings and counting. You conveniently ignore those and try to make excuses for your fellow atheists.

3. Matthew 1:18: "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost."

For you to think that the Creator of science, matter, energy, correspondence, the universe, could not put Jesus Christ into Mary's womb is willfully ignorant.

No "scientific" explanation is sufficient nor even required to account for the actions of Nature's God. It is impossible to know how He fabricated the universe, and what He is like. We know nothing. One thing is certain. This universe did not make itself.

Now a question for you, who pretends to know so much about science.
Everything you have ever touched and will ever touch is electron clouds, the outer portion of all atoms and molecules.

Define for all reading this your understanding of what electrons are, what do they consist of? If you could stack up ten pounds of electrons and put them in a single bowl, how would they look and what consistency would they have? Tell everyone, please.
Do the same for protons and then neutrons. We would so much like to learn this from you.

We know nothing. One thing is certain.

Your usual diddling, nonsensical tirade. Nicely done.

100% certainty with 0% facts.

No "scientific" explanation is sufficient nor even required to account for the actions of Nature's God.

This claim contradicts your OP ... I forgot how STUPID you are ... didn't mean to expose it so graphically ...

Everything you have ever touched and will ever touch is electron clouds, the outer portion of all atoms and molecules.

Define for all reading this your understanding of what electrons are, what do they consist of? If you could stack up ten pounds of electrons and put them in a single bowl, how would they look and what consistency would they have? Tell everyone, please.
Do the same for protons and then neutrons. We would so much like to learn this from you.

No ... electrons repel each other, their clouds don't touch ... the space in between can allow photons to pass through ... why things are transparent ... HA HA HA HA HA HA ... even I know that an I'm not a QM weenie ...

My only claim is to have taken a few core science classes at a small university ... nothing special ... you've never taken chemistry ... so why are you LYING ...

10 pounds of electrons would like exactly like a 10 pound white dwarf star ... the technical name is "electron-degenerate matter" and it's considered a state-of-matter along with liquid,solid, gas, and "neutron-degenerate matter" ... which is neutrons stacked together ... unfortunately our universe is in her infancy so all these objects are radiating tremendous amount of energy ... "white hot" ... so it will be at least a trillion years before the very first white dwarfs cool enough to be studied in more detail ... perhaps a hundred trillion years for neutron stars ...

Always happy to expose MORONS puking their VILE LIES ...

=====

3. Matthew 1:18: "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost."

Yes ... this defies scientific explanation ... why do you believe it? ... why would God make something new `under the sun`? ... oh well, you answered my question above ... God doesn't require a "scientific" explanation ... and you're just a stupid liar when you say He does ... fucking hypocrite ...

Who authorized you to edit the bibles?
The Bible proves God and goes to show us Christians are not Flat Earthers like you Flattie Hollie . How did anyone know that back then when science found out with the ancient Greeks? It started with the Greek philosophers like Aristotle.

I even pointed out the complexity of DNA which is more technological and scientific proof.

The Bible proves God and goes to show us Christians are not Flat Earthers like you Flattie Hollie . How did anyone know that back then when science found out with the ancient Greeks? It started with the Greek philosophers like Aristotle.

I even pointed out the complexity of DNA which is more technological and scientific proof.
The Bible proves no gods.

DNA proves no gods.

Waiting for answers from Reiny Days who pretends to know everything.

Now page 4 of another silly “pwoof of the gods”, threads.

Waiting for pwoof from the fake chem engineer.

I win again.

God has always been and will always be. Now, after we die then we'll always be.
In his brilliant rebuttal of atheists, Professor John Lennox answers all the pretend questions atheists love to snark and think they made a point.

"If someone made God, then He wouldn't be God, would He?"

Exactly so.

I win again.

God has always been and will always be. Now, after we die then we'll always be.
You forgot “… becausece I say so”.

To the back of the line you go with your stolen version of the gods.

In his brilliant rebuttal of atheists, Professor John Lennox answers all the pretend questions atheists love to snark and think they made a point.

"If someone made God, then He wouldn't be God, would He?"

Exactly so.

You get your gods from YouTube videos?

Say it ain’t so!

You forgot “… becausece I say so”.

To the back of the line you go with your stolen version of the gods.
It's what the Bible says:

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Revelation 1:8

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

The Christians will be caught up in the air to meet Jesus in rapture.

What Happens After the Rapture?​

Non-Believers Can Become Christians After The Rapture​

"

It's what the Bible says:

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Revelation 1:8

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

The Christians will be caught up in the air to meet Jesus in rapture.

What Happens After the Rapture?​

Non-Believers Can Become Christians After The Rapture​

"

You do realize that “what the Bible says” is actually what superstitious men said, right.

You know that, right?

. "Rarely is a child ever informed as to how many members of the family were killed at the site of the accident.
Shortly before children die there is often a very 'clear moment', as I call
it. Those who have remained in a coma since the accident or after the
surgery open their eyes and seem very coherent. Those who have had great
pain and discomfort are very quiet and at peace. It is in those moments that
I asked them if they were willing to share what they were experiencing.
'Yes, everything is all right now. Mommy and Peter are already waiting for
me', one boy replied. With a content little smile, he slipped back into a
coma from which he made the transition we call death.
I was quite aware that his mother had died at the scene of the accident, but
Peter had not died. He had been brought to a special burn unit in another
hospital, because the car had caught fire before he was extricated from the
wreck. Since I was only collecting data, I accepted the boy's information
and determined to look in on Peter. It was not necessary, however, because
as I passed the nursing station there was a call from the other hospital to
inform me that Peter had died a few minutes earlier.

In all the years that I have quietly collected data from California to
Sydney, Australia, from white and black children, aboriginals, Eskimos, South
Americans, and Libyan youngsters, every single child who mentioned that
someone was waiting for them mentioned a person who actually preceded them in death, if only
by a few moments. And yet none of these children had been informed of the recent death of the relatives by us at any time.
Coincidence? By now there is no scientist or statistician who could convince
me that this occurs, as some colleagues claim, as 'a result of oxygen
deprivation' or for some other 'rational and scientific' reason."

On Children and Death by Elisabeth Kubler‑Ross, M.D.

I just played tennis with an emergency room doctor and told him, "Of all the doctors I know, none of them is an atheist."
He agreed and added, "The human body is so remarkable that it had to be designed."
These are men of science of the highest order. They utilize science to save human lives.

Much proof. Science can show that.
The Earth being the only planet with life in the universe is proof of God. Also, see how perfect is Earth set up for life. We just don't appreciate that. Can you live anywhere in our solar system without special breathing or protection equipment?

The Earth being the only planet with life in the universe is proof of God. Also, see how perfect is Earth set up for life. We just don't appreciate that. Can you live anywhere in our solar system without special breathing or protection equipment?
How do you know the earth is the only planet in the universe with life?

Forum List

Back