Science magazine apologizes to China

This is the kind of stupidity America and this board is saturated with....a big reason why we are so messed up

Science Magazine Apologizes for Associating Chinese Virus with China

The Chinese Virus is Chinese, it came from Wuhan where they just happen to have a level 4 BioLab, Wuhan is in China, so its the Wuhan Virus and/or the Chinese Virus.

Science Magazine obviously crippled with the SJW disease of Virtue Signalling and apologising to Communists because of Muh Feelings and Muh Racism :rolleyes-41:

How China has gotten such a strangle hold on American companies is a question I'd like answered....by the greedy assholes that allowed it to happen....

China should be crippled, the Chinese Economy should be destroyed. China is the greatest danger to Western nations and that is ALL Western nations. The Chinese need severely punishing with the intent to put China back to how it was in 1900, they should be allowed NO Economy and NO Military. They should be reduced to basic peasants.

For the first thing China should be ORDERED to SHUT DOWN all these disgusting so-called Wet Markets, a population has plenty to eat there is NO need to be eating all the weird shit they sell at these so-called Wet Markets. They are a filthy and immoral nation. IF they do NOT shut down these disgusting so-called Wet Markets, as China will NOT do this this then is the excuse for ALL Western nations to collectively destroy the Chinese Economy and permanently cripple China.

Fuck what The UN say, fuck what WHO say they are BOTH in the pockets of Communist China, they have illustrated this with COVID-19 where both have been doing 24/7 PR for Communist China.

How China has gotten such a strangle hold on American companies is a question I'd like answered....by the greedy assholes that allowed it to happen....

I briefly looked at lists of US companies owned by China:

Chicago Stock Exchange, AMC Theaters, Smithfield Foods, Legendary Entertainment Group, GE Appliances, The Waldorf Astoria, Strategic Hotels and resorts, Riot Games, Ingram Micro, Motorola Mobility, Sheraton Universal Hotel and Marriot Downtown, Los Angeles, Terex Corporation, Teledyne Continental Motors and Mattituck Services, Morgan Stanley, Reddit, and G&E Studio (15 US radio stations)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure a nation that starved 40-55 million of it's own people during Mao's cultural revolution
and has practiced genocide on the Tibetan Buddhists, the Uhgers, the Falun Gong and murdered people
in Hong Kong and Tienanmen Square, not to mention their own network of reeducation work camps
where people are killed casually and ruthlessly, can survive talk of the Chinese flu.

Can we survive people like the spineless pricks at Science Magazine? Not if we become so weak willed and
sheep-like that their opinions matter.

Last edited:
I say its tramp fault, no blaming China or the WHO. The WHO announced a state of emerg on Jan 23rd, and tramp said it will be ok till later in March. All deaths are on him.

Tramp was warned about this pandemic for years, since he took office.

He even signed an executive order on Sept. 20th, 2019.
Trump signs executive order to improve flu vaccines
Weaknesses in current production methods
In the executive order, President Trump emphasized that each year, flu vaccines prevent millions of illnesses and thousands of deaths. It also acknowledged that a deadly flu pandemic could inflict trillions of dollars of damage on the economy.

and lets not forget about the report in early 2019

Infectious disease threats have the potential to endanger lives and disrupt economies, travel, trade, and the food supply. Outbreaks do not respect national boundaries and can spread rapidly jeopardizing the health, security, and prosperity of the United States. It is in the national security interest of the United States to strengthen global health security and manage the risk of infectious disease outbreaks
-----------------------------------------------
you can't be blaming other countries or the WHO when its your fault.

I say its tramp fault, no blaming China or the WHO. The WHO announced a state of emerg on Jan 23rd, and tramp said it will be ok till later in March. All deaths are on him.

In the executive order, President Trump emphasized that each year, flu vaccines prevent millions of illnesses and thousands of deaths. It also acknowledged that a deadly flu pandemic could inflict trillions of dollars of damage on the economy.

Infectious disease threats have the potential to endanger lives and disrupt economies, travel, trade, and the food supply. Outbreaks do not respect national boundaries and can spread rapidly jeopardizing the health, security, and prosperity of the United States. It is in the national security interest of the United States to strengthen global health security and manage the risk of infectious disease outbreaks

"I say its tramps fault"

Well yes you would having TDS, I mean what are we ALL to do when Donald Trump STILL has NOT been punished for causing The Titanic to sink?! It's been 118 YEARS now and Donald Trump still has not been brought to justice :omg:

1586550647002.png

I guess you believe that an executive order means some objective (like improving flu vaccines) is magically achieved as soon as pen hits paper. That's dumb!

It is the WHO's "fault", we can claim conclusively however, for being China's stooge and straight man
in covering up for the disastrous happenings in Wu Han.

Last edited:
This is the kind of stupidity America and this board is saturated with....a big reason why we are so messed up
a few decades back likein the fifties America cracked down on the communists....time we did it again.
Makes perfect sense. :smoke:

Time to shed our political correctness and adopt a new policy of real speak aka to speak clearly and honestly and to the point with no shackles on our freedom to do so.

Last edited:

China should be crippled, the Chinese Economy should be destroyed. China is the greatest danger to Western nations and that is ALL Western nations. The Chinese need severely punishing with the intent to put China back to how it was in 1900, they should be allowed NO Economy and NO Military. They should be reduced to basic peasants.

For the first thing China should be ORDERED to SHUT DOWN all these disgusting so-called Wet Markets, a population has plenty to eat there is NO need to be eating all the weird shit they sell at these so-called Wet Markets. They are a filthy and immoral nation. IF they do NOT shut down these disgusting so-called Wet Markets, as China will NOT do this this then is the excuse for ALL Western nations to collectively destroy the Chinese Economy and permanently cripple China.

Fuck what The UN say, fuck what WHO say they are BOTH in the pockets of Communist China, they have illustrated this with COVID-19 where both have been doing 24/7 PR for Communist China.

I totally agree with you but we must not forget China is a nuclear nation.....and I think they would not be nearly so hesitant to use them as we are. I remember reading years ago how they have a very extensive system of tunnels under Peking.....anyhow why did all of a sudden everyone start using Bejing?

a few decades back likein the fifties America cracked down on the communists....time we did it again.
Makes perfect sense. :smoke:

and you are a perfect example of what I was referring to.

Sorry, you must have a WIRE CROSSED somewhere, Buster, you were not referring to ME. Get that straight.

I briefly looked at lists of US companies owned by China:

Chicago Stock Exchange, AMC Theaters, Smithfield Foods, Legendary Entertainment Group, GE Appliances, The Waldorf Astoria, Strategic Hotels and resorts, Riot Games, Ingram Micro, Motorola Mobility, Sheraton Universal Hotel and Marriot Downtown, Los Angeles, Terex Corporation, Teledyne Continental Motors and Mattituck Services, Morgan Stanley, Reddit, and G&E Studio (15 US radio stations)
Wow...and AMC just filed for bankruptcy today....I guess these others will be next....

"I say its tramps fault"

Well yes you would having TDS, I mean what are we ALL to do when Donald Trump STILL has NOT been punished for causing The Titanic to sink?! It's been 118 YEARS now and Donald Trump still has not been brought to justice :omg:

View attachment 321747

Perhaps its Redfield fault: (since it can't be tramps fault:omg::omg:)

U.S. health officials say a person from Illinois who was infected with the new coronavirus in China has transmitted the virus to her spouse, marking the first known instance of person-to-person spread of the virus in the U.S.

The initial patient in Illinois was a Chicago woman in her 60s who had recently returned from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak is thought to have started. The new case, disclosed Thursday, is likely to heighten fears that the United States and other countries could see broader spread of the virus. The United States is at least the fourth country to report person-to-person spread outside of China, with Vietnam, Germany, and Japan also reporting local transmission.

“Our assessment remains that the immediate risk to the American public is low,” CDC Director Robert Redfield told reporters. (you know the guy tramp put in charge of the CDC.)
Jan 30th.

I guess you believe that an executive order means some objective (like improving flu vaccines) is magically achieved as soon as pen hits paper. That's dumb!

It is the WHO's "fault", we can claim conclusively however, for being China's stooge and straight man
in covering up for the disastrous happenings in Wu Han.

:link: for your assumption, and I do not believe tramp.

"I say its tramps fault"

View attachment 321747

Perhaps its Redfield fault: (since it can't be tramps fault:omg::omg:)

U.S. health officials say a person from Illinois who was infected with the new coronavirus in China has transmitted the virus to her spouse, marking the first known instance of person-to-person spread of the virus in the U.S.

The initial patient in Illinois was a Chicago woman in her 60s who had recently returned from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak is thought to have started. The new case, disclosed Thursday, is likely to heighten fears that the United States and other countries could see broader spread of the virus. The United States is at least the fourth country to report person-to-person spread outside of China, with Vietnam, Germany, and Japan also reporting local transmission.

“Our assessment remains that the immediate risk to the American public is low,” CDC Director Robert Redfield told reporters. (you know the guy tramp put in charge of the CDC.)
Jan 30th.
She and her husband are doctors that were helping in Wuhan...the virus was already on the loose in NY and SF and other states....people were following the word of the WHO that is owned by China apparently...was it Obama that allowed that?...me thinks it was....China has Obama/Biden's lip marks all over its ass.....good luck winning with China Joe.....

“From the information that we have it is possible that there is limited human-to-human transmission, potentially among families, but it is very clear right now that we have no sustained human-to-human transmission,” said Maria Van Kerkhove, acting head of WHO’s emerging diseases unit.

Jan 14th

Forum List

Back