Science doesn't replace Christianity, superstition replaces Christianity

If you think God is going to hit you with lightning because you call him nasty names, you are truly stupider than words can express.

Really? My IQ was government tested at 125 pal. No genius...but far from stupid.

And the only way you can make that statement with ANY substance is if you can provide unbiased, factual proof.

Which you cannot.

You are the one running around, claiming there is some 'God' that you have never even met. Believing all that God Club nonsense on the basis of some silly book that was written thousands of years ago.
Probably by some dude who did it just to get rich/laid...counting on a bunch of ignorant, desperate people (like you) believing all the nonsense he/and his buddies wrote.

On top of which, your 'God Club manual' is full of stuff like killing slaves is fine, having slaves is fine, raping young girls is fine...and a ton of other horrors.

This book you cherish is pathetic.

Evil Bible .com – Fighting Against Immorality in Religion

Sorry pal...you are the one whose common sense I would question...not me.
125 is not that smart. I wouldn't brag if I were you.

If you think God is going to hit you with lightning because you call him nasty names, you are truly stupider than words can express.

Really? My IQ was government tested at 125 pal. No genius...but far from stupid.

And the only way you can make that statement with ANY substance is if you can provide unbiased, factual proof.

Which you cannot.

You are the one running around, claiming there is some 'God' that you have never even met. Believing all that God Club nonsense on the basis of some silly book that was written thousands of years ago.
Probably by some dude who did it just to get rich/laid...counting on a bunch of ignorant, desperate people (like you) believing all the nonsense he/and his buddies wrote.

On top of which, your 'God Club manual' is full of stuff like killing slaves is fine, having slaves is fine, raping young girls is fine...and a ton of other horrors.

This book you cherish is pathetic.

Evil Bible .com – Fighting Against Immorality in Religion

Sorry pal...you are the one whose common sense I would question...not me.
125 is not that smart. I wouldn't brag if I were you.

I wasn't bragging - but you called me stupid and I was just showing that, according to the government, I am not.

BTW, 125 IQ is higher than 95% of the population.

IQ Percentile and Rarity Chart

You were saying?

According to the Koran, there is no more revelation. Mohammed was the last prophet. According to Christianity, personal revelation is necessary. As such, belief is based upon personal experience, not hear say. One need not be a Christian to understand that this is the entire significance of Christ. This is also why Jesus cannot himself be a prophet, because he speaks from authority greater than any of those, and claimed to pre-date them..

This common sense avoidance - acceptance communism of Christianity that claims to pre-date God, also according to the Koran; to understand the significance of Christ revelation in being far better suicidal pedophiles for existing before God in running a pedophilia business superior to Mohammed's homicidal sociopsychopathilogcal Islam compulsive - obsessive human farming must be so super ego satisfying beyond the pleasure principle for Islamidiotocracy of Christiananality lynching enforcement IQ's.

What replaces Christianity is not reason and science, it is superstitition, belief in astrology, belief in dark spirits, and a retreat to pre-Christian paganistic beliefs.
Science isn't used to replace anything. It reveals what it reveals. Scientific knowledge could never replace the belief that Jesus is the Messiah, for instance.

What replaces Christianity is not reason and science, it is superstitition, belief in astrology, belief in dark spirits, and a retreat to pre-Christian paganistic beliefs.
Science isn't used to replace anything. It reveals what it reveals. Scientific knowledge could never replace the belief that Jesus is the Messiah, for instance.

Ain't that the truth as those cross conditioned way beyond therapy certainly exploit every form of tyranny over the minds of man to utilize an end of any scientific knowledge pertaining to a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception.

Certainly why one nation under God with equal justice under law doesn't exist as obviously in this Christian Nation of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists & it's supreme swastika up Uranus court one nation under God with equal justice under law does not include no common sense avoidance - acceptance communism of Christianity that claims to pre-date God, also according to the Koran; to understand the significance of Christ revelation in being far better suicidal pedophiles for existing before God in running a pedophilia business superior to Mohammed's homicidal sociopsychopathilogcal Islam compulsive - obsessive human farming must be so super ego satisfying beyond the pleasure principle for Islamidiotocracy of Christiananality lynching enforcement IQ's.

All major religions are for the weak and/or the ignorant and/or the desperate.

If there is a God and he is all knowing...then he knows I am typing this.

Hey...God - you dickhead. I dare you to strike me dead right now if you exist. Come on loser...do it. I dare you...maggot.
Mussoulini tried this and it didn't work for him either.
You mean Mussolini? That right wing fascist?

Forum List

Back