Science can not even get when life started right

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it's not my assertion.
Liar. You believe there are no innocent babies. You believe the entire human race is corrupted. It's literally a basic tenet of your preferred iron aged myth. Stop accusing others of things of which you are, by far, more guilty.
Be very SPECIFIC and name the Christian religion that condones and partakes in abortion.......

Which you clearly don't understand, not even in the slightest.
Of course o do. Its not complicated. You think every human, including newborn babies, is a corrupt sinner. And you got called out for it, so now you are going to tap dance for 10 pages without actually denying it. Same shit every time...but usually we find this embarrassing behavior in the religion section.

Liar. You believe there are no innocent babies. You believe the entire human race is corrupted. It's literally a basic tenet of your preferred iron aged myth. Stop accusing others of things of which you are, by far, more guilty.
Be very SPECIFIC and name the Christian religion that condones and partakes in abortion.......
Why? I didnt claim that, ya weirdo.

Why? I didnt claim that, ya weirdo.
You are claiming because we believe the world is fallen we somehow don't care about life be specific now and support the claim.

Sorry for not being more clear... you implied in another post that you don't eat pork. So I was asking you if you didn't eat shellfish, lobsters, oysters, shrimp or clams too NOT if that is what the Bible stated.

I didn't say I didn't eat pork ... I said I don't routinely bring it into my home to fed it to myself ... if I go to a friend's house and he lays on me some BBQ pork chops ... I'm going to eat them ... as a matter of politeness ... on the other hand, I don't even bother avoiding B.t. corn ... my time is better used helping elderly crippled widow woman and her 14 orphan children keep the roof from leaking so much this winter ...

She feeds me donuts ...

My salvation is through the Second Covenant ... and Christ's one Law "love your brother as you love yourself" ... and it's the loving thing to do to tell you Mexican food is the healthiest of all if you put healthy thing inside them burritos ... enough jalapeños and you can cure SARS ... try it, it's delicious ... and clean before Our Lord ... woot ...

Of course o do. Its not complicated. You think every human, including newborn babies, is a corrupt sinner. And you got called out for it, so now you are going to tap dance for 10 pages without actually denying it. Same shit every time...but usually we find this embarrassing behavior in the religion section.

Humans have a sin nature, but babies are innocent because they don't know any better. That is why when babies die, they go straight to heaven. If we were to go by your twisted and dishonest portrayal, babies would be held accountable for their actions, but they are not.

I find it very interesting that you and Hollie seem to have a real problem with the whole concept of sin. But actually not surprising at all. Your mindset, your attitude, the way you interact with people (namely believers) just corroborates what the bible says about hard-hearted, prideful unbelievers like you. You're a textbook atheist.

The most nonsensical claim I have ever heard is that the secular claim that the universe magically created itself out of nothing. "Poof! There it is!

That seems to be the general consensus, between those who accept the literal biblical explanation and those who do not.
No. The general consensus of those who are religious is that God created the universe out of nothing.

The general consensus of science is that the universe was created out of nothing.

Both are correct.

The concept of God is the concept of intelligent design. In other words a greater power in this universe that transcends anything we humans can comprehend.

By the way. I have "created" a lot of things in my life being an Engineer. None of it was ever out of nothing. The Laws of Physics says that can't happen.

Humans have a sin nature, but babies are innocent because they don't know any better. That is why when babies die, they go straight to heaven. If we were to go by your twisted and dishonest portrayal, babies would be held accountable for their actions, but they are not.

I find it very interesting that you and Hollie seem to have a real problem with the whole concept of sin. But actually not surprising at all. Your mindset, your attitude, the way you interact with people (namely believers) just corroborates what the bible says about hard-hearted, prideful unbelievers like you. You're a textbook atheist.

Because The Lord gave us Free Will we are by nature sinful. As Cain found out we can't help ourselves.

Thank God for Grace. It is Him taking responsibility for creating us sinful by nature. We can't fix ourselves. We need His help. We have a way out. Have Faith and accept the Grace. Unfortunately too many people don't understand what that is all about.

Because The Lord gave us Free Will we are by nature sinful. As Cain found out we can't help ourselves.

Thank God for Grace. It is Him taking responsibility for creating us sinful by nature. We can't fix ourselves. We need His help. We have a way out. Have Faith and accept the Grace. Unfortunately too many people don't understand what that is all about.
What a completely immoral concept.

Actually, God did not create us "sinful by nature." In the very beginning, we were basically clean slates. But yes, God created us with free will, and unfortunately humankind has used that free will in the wrong way ever since. Hence the sin nature, but it wasn't that way from the start.

Actually, God did not create us "sinful by nature." In the very beginning, we were basically clean slates. But yes, God created us with free will, and unfortunately humankind has used that free will in the wrong way ever since. Hence the sin nature, but it wasn't that way from the start.
What a bunch of childish nonsense.

, you made a claim christians don't care about unborn or new born
No , liar, i did not.
Then why post about a fallen world? You do know that christian believe in LOVE the sinner hate the sin right? Everyone is a sinner but everyone is loved by God. Your attempt to pretend otherwise is flat out STUPID and shows you don't even know what you are babbling about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back