Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

They damn well know what witnesses that directly worked with Trump on holding up aid to Ukraine have to say, so they don't want their sworn testimony.

But thats alright, Republicans will get bashed over the head for this shameless cover-up for Trump all the way through elections.

Hate to tell you but if the economy is strong by November next year you can just kiss your wish of a Warren Presidency away and enjoy four mor years of Trump...

No one except those like you will still be fixated on the Ukraine like the right was on Benghazi...

You forgot to run your rationalle through the "Does this shit I'm saying make any sense if Trump shot someone in broad daylight"? filter.

They damn well know what witnesses that directly worked with Trump on holding up aid to Ukraine have to say, so they don't want their sworn testimony.

But thats alright, Republicans will get bashed over the head for this shameless cover-up for Trump all the way through elections.

Hate to tell you but if the economy is strong by November next year you can just kiss your wish of a Warren Presidency away and enjoy four mor years of Trump...

No one except those like you will still be fixated on the Ukraine like the right was on Benghazi...

Economy has EXACTLY NOTHING of substance to do with impeachment trial.

I was discussing your stupid comment that you believe this Impeachment Trial will win you the November Election and again no one will give a damn about it if the Economy is going strong!

It must kill you to know that Trump will never be convicted, removed and most likely win a Second Term!

So do not bring up elections if you only want to discuss the Impeachment Trial...

Now watch you will deny what you wrote by demanding I stay on topic when you went off topic!

the house is a prosecutors office, only probable cause is needed...

the Senate is a Court, where all is suppose to be fair and square...level the playing field...

and to convict it takes much more than probable cause, it takes 2/3's of 100 of them to find him guilty, BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

Schumer Declared If the GOP Plays By Same Rules The House Dems Did, They're 'Engaged In A Cover Up'

Pure bullshit. Name just ONE relavant witness Democrats did not want to interview.

Republicans want to to have a testimony of everyone EXCEPT ANYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the Ukrainian drug deal Trump is accused of.
The whistlegossip.

Whistleblower IS NOT A DIRECT WITNESS to anything. He was not on the call and had absolutely no role in dealing with Ukrainians.

Schumer Declared If the GOP Plays By Same Rules The House Dems Did, They're 'Engaged In A Cover Up'

Pure bullshit. Name just ONE relavant witness Democrats did not want to interview.

Republicans want to to have a testimony of everyone EXCEPT ANYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the Ukrainian drug deal Trump is accused of.
The whistlegossip.

That's one....Now GTFO.

Whistleblower IS NOT A DIRECT WITNESS to anything. He was not on the call and had absolutely no role in Ukrainian dealings.

And yet they are the one that started the whole ordeal...

The whistlegossip.

That's one....Now GTFO.

Whistleblower IS NOT A DIRECT WITNESS to anything. He was not on the call and had absolutely no role in Ukrainian dealings.

He heard of wrongdpoing, picked up the phone and called the cops. That does not make him a good witness to anything.

The fact that Republicans want to put this guy on the stand instead of actual people involved tells you everything you need to know about their interest in getting to the truth of the matter. They want a side show because they can't refute the actual charges against Trump.

Last edited:
Yes, the House Dems have dug their heels in.

Since November 2016 - when Pelosi and Maxine began screeching "Impeach, Impeach!"

Dumb Dems can't even impeach properly.

They had to wait for Trump to do something stupid enough to be impeachable. It was only a matter of time really.

And 'they' still haven't found squat on Trump.
Even after three years of trying.

lmao

Several of trump's 'associates' in prison and one awaiting sentencing. That should tell you something.

It tells me that there are some very crooked people in Washington and it's hard to find good help that has a clean past. Was there someone convicted of something that had to do with the trump election campaign? Hmmmm.....

Let me check.
I don’t think Trump is interested in finding good clean people.

Being a scumbag is a feature, not a bug for him.

Completely useless and irrelevant point. Nice job. You are the king of deflection. :thewave:

Democrats in the House offered Trump an opportunity to provide fact witnesses and documents and the life-long pathological liar/con man refused to comply.

Why would Trump refuse the upcoming opportunity of a Senate trial to testify UNDER OATH in his own defense?

The whistlegossip.

That's one....Now GTFO.

He heard of wrongdpoing, picked up the phone and called the cops. That does not make him a witness to the crime.

He heard a wrongdoing and call the cops?

You mean Adam Schiff?

Schiff is not the Police...

Also he heard about something and had no first hand knowledge...

Could you imagine had someone did that to Obama or Clinton how you would be demanding to know who the Whistleblower is?

The DEM led House of Representatives holding their inquiry behind closed doors without a chance for their witnesses to be cross examined.
LIAR!
The Republiscum had EQUAL time to cross examine EVERY witness.
When the worthless lying scum Right tell such obvious lies they expose the fact that they themselves KNOW they are WRONG!

Those weren't witnesses, they were pissed off bureaucrats.
"Trump didn't use my talking points on the call." "Waaaaaaahhhhh!!!"
"Trump recalled me from Ukraine and said I was a bad ambassador." "Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!"
"Trump delayed the aid when we all said it was ok." Waaaaahhhhh!!!!
"Trump says he can do what he wants with foreign policy." "Waaahhhhh, oh wait a minute he can he's the President."

The DEM led House of Representatives holding their inquiry behind closed doors without a chance for their witnesses to be cross examined.
LIAR!
The Republiscum had EQUAL time to cross examine EVERY witness.
When the worthless lying scum Right tell such obvious lies they expose the fact that they themselves KNOW they are WRONG!
Lies. Schiff wouldn't even let the witnesses answer some questions.

Democrats in the House offered Trump an opportunity to provide fact witnesses and documents and the life-long pathological liar/con man refused to comply.

Why would Trump refuse the upcoming opportunity of a Senate trial to testify UNDER OATH in his own defense?

It would be moronic for him to do so!

He would perjure himself by stating his name under oath knowing Trump...

So no his Attorneys will advise him not to testify under oath...

Key here is they will advise him but like Larry Flynt they better carry some duct tape to gag him with!

Thank you for further supporting my point.
Please - continue at your leisure.
What I've done is demonstrate my obstinate and intolerant devotion to the facts
Thank you for further supporting my point.
you've proven your hypocrisy, you dont have a point.
Thank you for demonstrating your obstinate and intolerant devotion to your opinions and prejudices
Definition of BIGOT

so remind everyone that Clinton is innocent because the senate acquitted him -
That's gonna hurt.

Well THAT settles it.
:21:

When the Senate acquits Trump, will you accept the fact that he did NOT commit the crimes the House Dems accused him of?
You are erroneously conflating the Repubs inevitable acquittal of Trump with whether he is guilty. The two have nothing to do with one another.
Heh.
So, regardless of the fact Trump is acquitted, you will still believe he committed those supposed crimes.
Why are you obstinately and intolerantly devoted to your opinions and prejudices?
I base my opinions on the facts of the case. Not on a decision by Senate Repubs to ignore the facts and cast a vote designed to save their political behinds.
So you agree: You will still believe he committed those supposed crimes, regardless of an acquittal.
I ask again:
Why are you obstinately and intolerantly devoted to your opinions and prejudices?
I ask again, what does an acquittal have to do with his guilt or innocence? I mean, Mitch McTreason and Lindsey have already made it clear they have no interest in, nor do they want to discuss, the factual case established by the House. Neither do they want to insist the witnesses Trump is blocking from testifying be heard from. They just want to acquit and move on..............leaving a trampled Constitution in their wake.
And yet you have no problem with the 4 Senators in the 2020 Clown Car who made up their minds (what there are) well before the Schitt Show even started.

President's asking for investigations into their political opponents is a-okay with you?
Why do you believe than someone running against an incumbent White House is immune to federal investigation of actions he took while he was a elected federal official?
Where did I say that?
Oh, so you agree - the federal government CAN investigate Joe Biden for actions he took while an elected federal official, even though he is running for office.
And yet, you think Trump should be impeached for instigating that very thing.
:21:
Of course the government can investigate Joe Biden. They aren't, because the allegations are bullshit.

Let me ask you a very basic question. Does Trump have a conflict of interest when it comes to investigations into the Bidens? Does he harbor anti-Biden bias?

Do you have evidence they are bullshit? Did someone complete an investigation and I wasn't aware of it?

And I'll answer the second one - No there is no conflict of interest. Trump is the nations top cop. He runs the executive branch which puts people in jail for breaking the law.

Is he biased? I sure hope so. Biden is one corrupt fucking guy IMO.
Uh, no, Trump is not the nation's "top cop." That title belongs to the U.S. Attorney General, not the president.

Heh.
So, regardless of the fact Trump is acquitted, you will still believe he committed those supposed crimes.
I base my opinions on the facts of the case. Not on a decision by Senate Repubs to ignore the facts and cast a vote designed to save their political behinds.
So you agree: You will still believe he committed those supposed crimes, regardless of an acquittal.
I ask again:
I ask again, what does an acquittal have to do with his guilt or innocence?
:21: :21: :21:
Thank you for demonstrating your obstinate and intolerant devotion to your opinions and prejudices
Definition of BIGOT
:21: :21: :21:
What I've done is demonstrate my obstinate and intolerant devotion to the facts. Trump did what he is accused of doing. All the evidence proves it. You folks...................have nothing to dispute that.
You mean, other than the transcript and what the President of the Ukraine says. Ya know, the guy you clowns say Trump blackmailed.

Kinda destroys your hearsay "witnesses".

You are erroneously conflating the Repubs inevitable acquittal of Trump with whether he is guilty. The two have nothing to do with one another.
Heh.
I ask again:
I ask again, what does an acquittal have to do with his guilt or innocence? I mean, Mitch McTreason and Lindsey have already made it clear they have no interest in, nor do they want to discuss, the factual case established by the House. Neither do they want to insist the witnesses Trump is blocking from testifying be heard from. They just want to acquit and move on..............leaving a trampled Constitution in their wake.
And yet you have no problem with the 4 Senators in the 2020 Clown Car who made up their minds (what there are) well before the Schitt Show even started.

yeah, that'll give republicans majority in the senate.

:auiqs.jpg:

The whistlegossip.

That's one....Now GTFO.

He heard of wrongdpoing, picked up the phone and called the cops. That does not make him a witness to the crime.

He heard a wrongdoing and call the cops?

You mean Adam Schiff?

Schiff is not the Police...

Also he heard about something and had no first hand knowledge...

Could you imagine had someone did that to Obama or Clinton how you would be demanding to know who the Whistleblower is?

Time for a little review of what actually happened:

1. Whistleblower followed the process to submit his complaint to apropriate office to be referred to Congress. Instead, it was inapropriately handed over to Administration and then burried by the DOJ.

2. He then went to Schiff's office for advice on how to proceeed and was referred to NSA IG's office.

3. This IG reviewed the complaint, found it credible, but was told by Administration to burry it.

4. This IG told Congress of the existance of the complaint, but that the administration refused him to release it.

5. Congress opened investigations and the rest is history.

Maybe it's time for you stop pissing away your dignity just to carry dirty water for this swamp?

Last edited:

The whistleblower. Ya know, the guy who got the ball rolling.

How about the Presideny of the Ukraine. Ya know, the guy actually on the call you corroborates Trump.

Any of the witnesses that Nadler wouldn't allow to 'testify' while this mess was being heard in the House.

Forum List

Back